Austin Urban Gardens, the business has closed. The blog remains for reference and will remain active, and as of 2018 will transition to gardening, apothecary gardening, healing nature of plants, natural skincare products and local businesses using local produce, and Springdale Handmade. To contact me, please use email@example.com. Thank you!
- Sunshine on a cloudy day. @ Boggy Creek Farm instagram.com/p/BpCaVgNFj_b/… 16 hours ago
- Today, while waiting on soap to do its thing, @springdalefarm and I made compound butters. This one is chipotle. instagram.com/p/Bo9olSblAie/… 2 days ago
- Firewood delivery day is one of my favorite days. #winteriscoming instagram.com/p/Bow4fv8lhMg/… 1 week ago
- Inspired by a successful garden refurb this morning with greencornproject & ldeiatx, I planted an apothecary garden… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- Bacon wrapped Texas quail, stuffed with @txbeetree chèvre, with herbed cauliflower rice with mushrooms. Quail, Chè… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 weeks ago