Austin Urban Gardens, the business has closed. The blog remains for reference and will remain active, and as of 2018 will transition to gardening, apothecary gardening, healing nature of plants, natural skincare products and local businesses using local produce, and Springdale Handmade. To contact me, please use firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you!
- The garden has been productive so far! Canning in small batches as they ripen. @ Austin, Texas instagram.com/p/CAp9FY4lYdz/… 2 days ago
- Was trying to figure out what to cook today and my garden gifts have inspired me. Asian chicken slaw it will be. E… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 months ago
- Sample sale! keithkreeger @ Canopy instagram.com/p/B7rBtk3F6eN/… 4 months ago
- Tamale day! instagram.com/p/B5yVKSKFgIY/… 5 months ago
- RT @DaiDue: Thank you @austin_monthly for the title of Best Burger in Austin 2019! Yes, our Double Wagyu Cheeseburger is served every day a… 10 months ago