Austin Urban Gardens, the business has closed to allow us to do other things. The blog remains for reference and will remain active, and I will continue to blog about gardening, cooking, canning, preserving, shopping at local farms and farmer’s markets, and getting to know all about where your food comes from. To contact me, please use firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you!
- Counting on no more winter weather. Planted some tomatoes early. instagram.com/p/BQyFIwdlahz/ 1 hour ago
- I love the Instant Pot! First meal is Green Chile Stew. instagram.com/p/BQwUkHoFcSH/ 17 hours ago
- Steak night. @saltandtimeathome @biggreenegginc instagram.com/p/BQrHlIGFNLo/ 2 days ago
- It's awesome having steaks cut just for me @saltandtime! #customerservice #localbutcher @ Salt &… instagram.com/p/BQqihlmlXCB/ 2 days ago
- Edible flowers springdale farm @ Springdale Farm instagram.com/p/BQqDJEDlRts/ 3 days ago