Austin Urban Gardens, the business has closed to allow us to do other things. The blog remains for reference and will remain active, and I will continue to blog about gardening, cooking, canning, preserving, shopping at local farms and farmer’s markets, and getting to know all about where your food comes from. To contact me, please use email@example.com. Thank you!
- Choucroute Garnie with Braised Sauerkraut @texaswildlife, @daidue, @springdalefarm @ Springdale… instagram.com/p/BTNXLQRFsqh/ 6 hours ago
- Excited for what's next @texaswildlife, @daidue @springdalefarm @ Springdale Farm instagram.com/p/BTNRzc3FUpt/ 7 hours ago
- Wild Turkey Mousseline, Wild Boar Rillettes, Duck Pate, Wild Boar Bierwurst @daidue… instagram.com/p/BTNPEbnFpXe/ 8 hours ago
- Pretty excited about this @texaswildlife @texaswildlife dinner with @Daidue @springdalefarm @… instagram.com/p/BTNImwsli33/ 9 hours ago
- @mmpackeatwrite @Placeslost Apple tree in my front yard! 16 hours ago