Texas vs. the World Olive Oil Tasting at Threadgills, Saturday March 26, from 6-11:00 p.m. Texas Olive Oil Council, Treadgill’s and Austin Chronicle are hosting this event, celebrating Texas and North Mexico olive oil growers. Olive Oil Tasting Stations, Display Booths, Cooking with Texas Olive Oil and a Screening of ‘El Camino – The Texas/Mexico Olive Trail’ film.
- Tasting! @StillATX @ Still Austin Whiskey Co. instagram.com/p/BeObepSlvfE/ 2 days ago
- Grains get added to water and cooked then cooled before adding yeast and fermented for 3 days. @… instagram.com/p/BeOXfbrlRsf/ 2 days ago
- Truly grain to glass. Corn and wheat silos and millhouse @StillATX @ Still Austin Whiskey Co. instagram.com/p/BeOXKBLFonj/ 2 days ago
- Excited for our tour @StillATX! @ Still Austin Whiskey Co. instagram.com/p/BeOT4O8FKII/ 2 days ago
- Pop of color on this dreary day instagram.com/p/BeNvaIGlxci/ 2 days ago