Texas vs. the World Olive Oil Tasting at Threadgills, Saturday March 26, from 6-11:00 p.m. Texas Olive Oil Council, Treadgill’s and Austin Chronicle are hosting this event, celebrating Texas and North Mexico olive oil growers. Olive Oil Tasting Stations, Display Booths, Cooking with Texas Olive Oil and a Screening of ‘El Camino – The Texas/Mexico Olive Trail’ film.
- @SOCOPetLounge Ellie May! 7 hours ago
- Just a farm dog and her toy. #dogsofinstagram @ Springdale Farm instagram.com/p/BXBHMjDlx-Z/ 15 hours ago
- 15 lbs of smoked red jalapeños, 4 qts tomatoes, 46 jars of Chipotles in Adobo. #canning instagram.com/p/BW7z0nkl7xd/ 2 days ago
- The culmination of much gardening and then smoking comes together. Chipotles in Adobo canning day. instagram.com/p/BW7c2q7lq48/ 2 days ago
- Today would be an excellent day to hug a farmer! @springdalefarm @ Springdale Farm instagram.com/p/BW2fWVmFHzO/ 4 days ago