Texas vs. the World Olive Oil Tasting at Threadgills, Saturday March 26, from 6-11:00 p.m. Texas Olive Oil Council, Treadgill’s and Austin Chronicle are hosting this event, celebrating Texas and North Mexico olive oil growers. Olive Oil Tasting Stations, Display Booths, Cooking with Texas Olive Oil and a Screening of ‘El Camino – The Texas/Mexico Olive Trail’ film.
- Oyster Mushroom Tamale, Scamorza, Spicy Lime Crema, Corn Nuts @oddduckaustin @ Odd Duck instagram.com/p/BR9YujpFfMj/ 1 day ago
- Stocking up @saltandtime! @ Salt & Time Butcher Shop and Salumeria instagram.com/p/BR82jFmlac9/ 1 day ago
- Harvesting Calendula for our Calendula Salve. @springdalefarm @ Springdale Farm instagram.com/p/BR8j-PyDr15/ 1 day ago
- Citrus and avocados @springdalefarm today from G & S Groves! @ Springdale Farm instagram.com/p/BR8dlkCFuFh/ 1 day ago
- If you haven't tried salsa dona on boiled eggs, you are missing out. @springdalefarm eggs are… instagram.com/p/BR8LSM_lHAJ/ 2 days ago