Yesterday I was down for the count with what I believe is a pinched sciatic nerve. I hate being immobile, but after having so much difficulty putting pants on, I decided to stay home and try to heal. I did not exert myself all day, and wasn’t hungry until dinner. I wanted something easy, that wouldn’t require dragging out lots of pots or pans, so I had scrambled Vital Farms eggs with Dai Due Wild Boar Chorizo and garden peppers. I love Dai Due’s regular pork chorizo, and was apprehensive about gaminess in the wild boar version, but it was delicious, with no gaminess at all. It actually held the flavors of the spices better than the pork version.
- Oyster Mushroom Tamale, Scamorza, Spicy Lime Crema, Corn Nuts @oddduckaustin @ Odd Duck instagram.com/p/BR9YujpFfMj/ 1 day ago
- Stocking up @saltandtime! @ Salt & Time Butcher Shop and Salumeria instagram.com/p/BR82jFmlac9/ 1 day ago
- Harvesting Calendula for our Calendula Salve. @springdalefarm @ Springdale Farm instagram.com/p/BR8j-PyDr15/ 1 day ago
- Citrus and avocados @springdalefarm today from G & S Groves! @ Springdale Farm instagram.com/p/BR8dlkCFuFh/ 1 day ago
- If you haven't tried salsa dona on boiled eggs, you are missing out. @springdalefarm eggs are… instagram.com/p/BR8LSM_lHAJ/ 2 days ago