Yesterday I was down for the count with what I believe is a pinched sciatic nerve. I hate being immobile, but after having so much difficulty putting pants on, I decided to stay home and try to heal. I did not exert myself all day, and wasn’t hungry until dinner. I wanted something easy, that wouldn’t require dragging out lots of pots or pans, so I had scrambled Vital Farms eggs with Dai Due Wild Boar Chorizo and garden peppers. I love Dai Due’s regular pork chorizo, and was apprehensive about gaminess in the wild boar version, but it was delicious, with no gaminess at all. It actually held the flavors of the spices better than the pork version.
- Mustangs from the yard! instagram.com/p/BlJlt-BB8HY/… 3 days ago
- New additions to the market!@edeneastaustin pantry preserves and jams! @edeneastaustin @ Eden East Austin instagram.com/p/BlGL3u1BRua/… 4 days ago
- @edeneastaustin farmeredeneast farmstand until 1:00 today! Formerly @springdalefarm come support! @ Eden East Aust… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 days ago
- Last market day for the old springdale farm crew. Come see us, get some great vegetables and meet the… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 weeks ago
- Last Wednesday farmstand with Glenn and Paula! Come see us and wish Paula Happy Birthday! instagram.com/p/Bkh8MdtBkU3/… 2 weeks ago