Yesterday I was down for the count with what I believe is a pinched sciatic nerve. I hate being immobile, but after having so much difficulty putting pants on, I decided to stay home and try to heal. I did not exert myself all day, and wasn’t hungry until dinner. I wanted something easy, that wouldn’t require dragging out lots of pots or pans, so I had scrambled Vital Farms eggs with Dai Due Wild Boar Chorizo and garden peppers. I love Dai Due’s regular pork chorizo, and was apprehensive about gaminess in the wild boar version, but it was delicious, with no gaminess at all. It actually held the flavors of the spices better than the pork version.
- Get on over to flourish.atx for the @SpringdaleHM pop-up or your holidays might succ! @ Flourish… instagram.com/p/Bcf1H7NF1tH/ 5 days ago
- Beautiful produce @springdalefarm today! Plus, @confituras, @howyoubean, @lostpinesyaupon,… instagram.com/p/BcfDX0bldmu/ 5 days ago
- Perfect cookies for a baby shower! Thank you @polkadotsatx instagram.com/p/BcQHuvhFUuW/ 1 week ago
- Buying all the cheese @antonellischz! @ Antonelli's Cheese Shop instagram.com/p/BcNfYp4FF0p/ 1 week ago
- Farmstand Day @springdalefarm! Beautiful fresh produce, coffee, jams, hot sauce honey, soaps,… instagram.com/p/BcNCXp2lSZA/ 1 week ago