Yesterday I was down for the count with what I believe is a pinched sciatic nerve. I hate being immobile, but after having so much difficulty putting pants on, I decided to stay home and try to heal. I did not exert myself all day, and wasn’t hungry until dinner. I wanted something easy, that wouldn’t require dragging out lots of pots or pans, so I had scrambled Vital Farms eggs with Dai Due Wild Boar Chorizo and garden peppers. I love Dai Due’s regular pork chorizo, and was apprehensive about gaminess in the wild boar version, but it was delicious, with no gaminess at all. It actually held the flavors of the spices better than the pork version.
- @keithkreeger Who doesnt love puppies??? 5 days ago
- @jesspryles @broylesa Red jalapenos will start showing up at the farmer's markets soon, but Fiesta usually has them… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 1 week ago
- It's Taco Wednesday @edeneastaustin from 9:00-1:00 during @springdalefarm @ Eden East Austin instagram.com/p/BWcw_6vFLvL/ 1 week ago
- Farmstand Day! @springdalefarm instagram.com/p/BWcu_dTFxTg/ 1 week ago
- Abundance @springdalefarm! Cucumbers, squash, eggplant, peppers, leeks, long beans, okra,… instagram.com/p/BWSZcj7ltTG/ 1 week ago