Yesterday I was down for the count with what I believe is a pinched sciatic nerve. I hate being immobile, but after having so much difficulty putting pants on, I decided to stay home and try to heal. I did not exert myself all day, and wasn’t hungry until dinner. I wanted something easy, that wouldn’t require dragging out lots of pots or pans, so I had scrambled Vital Farms eggs with Dai Due Wild Boar Chorizo and garden peppers. I love Dai Due’s regular pork chorizo, and was apprehensive about gaminess in the wild boar version, but it was delicious, with no gaminess at all. It actually held the flavors of the spices better than the pork version.
- Farmstand table @springdalefarm! @ Springdale Farm instagram.com/p/BZYsqrPFQB8/ 16 hours ago
- RT @elnaranjoaustin: El Naranjo’s benefit dinner and other Austin restaurants contributing to Mexico earthquake-relief efforts | The Feed h… 2 days ago
- Playing with food again @springdalefarm. instagram.com/p/BZRKtoVlNgH/ 3 days ago
- Grilled Softshell Crab, Bay Shrimp, Tomatoes, Corn, Radish, Peanuts, Fried Onions, Basil… instagram.com/p/BZNC-mqFNOF/ 5 days ago
- Benefit for Gulf Coast Crabbers @daidue @ Dai Due instagram.com/p/BZM4WSilQPb/ 5 days ago