Nothing all that interesting on Monday, food wise. I walked at Town Lake, 3 miles, and missed breakfast. I did think about it, I just didn’t make it happen. I took my mom to lunch at Cover 3, and had the only thing I’ve ever had there that I didn’t love – the Buffalo Chicken salad. I hadn’t expected the chicken tenders to be fried, and they were, and the sauce on them was a bit too vinegary for my taste. The rest of the salad was uninspired. Next time, I’ll try something else because their food has been great for the most part. For dinner, I heated up the leftover piece of fish, which was the grouper. It was as good as the red snapper was the night before. I sauteed some spinach from my garden with a splash of olive oil and a bit of garlic to go with it.
- Mustangs from the yard! instagram.com/p/BlJlt-BB8HY/… 5 days ago
- New additions to the market!@edeneastaustin pantry preserves and jams! @edeneastaustin @ Eden East Austin instagram.com/p/BlGL3u1BRua/… 1 week ago
- @edeneastaustin farmeredeneast farmstand until 1:00 today! Formerly @springdalefarm come support! @ Eden East Aust… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- Last market day for the old springdale farm crew. Come see us, get some great vegetables and meet the… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 weeks ago
- Last Wednesday farmstand with Glenn and Paula! Come see us and wish Paula Happy Birthday! instagram.com/p/Bkh8MdtBkU3/… 3 weeks ago