Nothing all that interesting on Monday, food wise. I walked at Town Lake, 3 miles, and missed breakfast. I did think about it, I just didn’t make it happen. I took my mom to lunch at Cover 3, and had the only thing I’ve ever had there that I didn’t love – the Buffalo Chicken salad. I hadn’t expected the chicken tenders to be fried, and they were, and the sauce on them was a bit too vinegary for my taste. The rest of the salad was uninspired. Next time, I’ll try something else because their food has been great for the most part. For dinner, I heated up the leftover piece of fish, which was the grouper. It was as good as the red snapper was the night before. I sauteed some spinach from my garden with a splash of olive oil and a bit of garlic to go with it.
- RT @txbeetree: Hey Central TX/Austin folks: Two Hives Honey shop grand opening Aug 27! fb.me/I87LSNNP 1 day ago
- Just some of the ones that didn't make it to the finals. #hotsaucefest @austinchronicle… instagram.com/p/BYBm5jXlUFq/ 3 days ago
- Ready to start judging! @austinchronicle @chronevents @DoctoredWatson @ Fiesta Gardens instagram.com/p/BYBV6K4lwia/ 3 days ago
- Farmstand Day @springdalefarm! See you 9:00-1:00! @ Springdale Farm instagram.com/p/BX-knhtlUf2/ 4 days ago
- RT @AustinSaltCave: Monday is the Solar Eclipse, and Dark Side of the Moon session. Reserve your seat today: 512-838-6545 https://t.co/OqnJ… 4 days ago