Nothing all that interesting on Monday, food wise. I walked at Town Lake, 3 miles, and missed breakfast. I did think about it, I just didn’t make it happen. I took my mom to lunch at Cover 3, and had the only thing I’ve ever had there that I didn’t love – the Buffalo Chicken salad. I hadn’t expected the chicken tenders to be fried, and they were, and the sauce on them was a bit too vinegary for my taste. The rest of the salad was uninspired. Next time, I’ll try something else because their food has been great for the most part. For dinner, I heated up the leftover piece of fish, which was the grouper. It was as good as the red snapper was the night before. I sauteed some spinach from my garden with a splash of olive oil and a bit of garlic to go with it.
- Farmstand Day @springdalefarm! @ Springdale Farm instagram.com/p/Bbo-EGyFVvh/ 1 hour ago
- Is there anything more enjoyable than digging in the dirt to plant food? Maybe. But not this… instagram.com/p/BbmVVmLFfwo/ 1 day ago
- We are so excited to be making soaps for Fall Creek Winery using their wines! Available at the… instagram.com/p/Bbh3vXIlun5/ 2 days ago
- Excited for broccoli soon! instagram.com/p/Bbef0L1FwH4/ 4 days ago
- Goat Taco pop-up with @suerteatx @sertodocopper. @ East MLK, Austin, Texas instagram.com/p/BbaOLbiFJ7U/ 5 days ago