I originally posted on the exciting new Monument Market, featuring all Texas grown and produced food here: http://wp.me/po5VL-vd The market is still being planned and Pattie, the market manager is adding great new local products weekly. The 7 day a week, all local market was slated for opening today, September 7, 2010. I confirmed today, that they are not quite ready to open to the public, and have a new target date of the first of 2010. I will get an updated vendor list, closer to opening and keep in touch with Monument Market, as the progress toward their opening, and report my findings here. I am really looking forward to this market!
- Mustangs from the yard! instagram.com/p/BlJlt-BB8HY/… 3 days ago
- New additions to the market!@edeneastaustin pantry preserves and jams! @edeneastaustin @ Eden East Austin instagram.com/p/BlGL3u1BRua/… 4 days ago
- @edeneastaustin farmeredeneast farmstand until 1:00 today! Formerly @springdalefarm come support! @ Eden East Aust… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 days ago
- Last market day for the old springdale farm crew. Come see us, get some great vegetables and meet the… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 weeks ago
- Last Wednesday farmstand with Glenn and Paula! Come see us and wish Paula Happy Birthday! instagram.com/p/Bkh8MdtBkU3/… 2 weeks ago