I originally posted on the exciting new Monument Market, featuring all Texas grown and produced food here: http://wp.me/po5VL-vd The market is still being planned and Pattie, the market manager is adding great new local products weekly. The 7 day a week, all local market was slated for opening today, September 7, 2010. I confirmed today, that they are not quite ready to open to the public, and have a new target date of the first of 2010. I will get an updated vendor list, closer to opening and keep in touch with Monument Market, as the progress toward their opening, and report my findings here. I am really looking forward to this market!
- @keithkreeger Who doesnt love puppies??? 5 days ago
- @jesspryles @broylesa Red jalapenos will start showing up at the farmer's markets soon, but Fiesta usually has them… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 1 week ago
- It's Taco Wednesday @edeneastaustin from 9:00-1:00 during @springdalefarm @ Eden East Austin instagram.com/p/BWcw_6vFLvL/ 1 week ago
- Farmstand Day! @springdalefarm instagram.com/p/BWcu_dTFxTg/ 1 week ago
- Abundance @springdalefarm! Cucumbers, squash, eggplant, peppers, leeks, long beans, okra,… instagram.com/p/BWSZcj7ltTG/ 1 week ago