I originally posted on the exciting new Monument Market, featuring all Texas grown and produced food here: http://wp.me/po5VL-vd The market is still being planned and Pattie, the market manager is adding great new local products weekly. The 7 day a week, all local market was slated for opening today, September 7, 2010. I confirmed today, that they are not quite ready to open to the public, and have a new target date of the first of 2010. I will get an updated vendor list, closer to opening and keep in touch with Monument Market, as the progress toward their opening, and report my findings here. I am really looking forward to this market!
- Happy St. Patrick’s Day! Lots of delicious produce @springdalefarm today! Plus jams, coffee,… instagram.com/p/BgbSCG3jctH/ 12 hours ago
- All is right with the world again because @txbeetree Cheese is back @boggycreekfarm! @ Boggy… instagram.com/p/BgY8qURja4t/ 1 day ago
- Paula is growing beautiful Ranunculus @springdalefarm! @ Springdale Farm instagram.com/p/BgTimlXjWdj/ 3 days ago
- Colors of Spring! @ Austin, Texas instagram.com/p/BgRwHcGDqRx/ 4 days ago
- So happy to support Wine for the People and dandypinktx today. So cool that so many other… instagram.com/p/BgFWJnhDYJY/ 1 week ago