I originally posted on the exciting new Monument Market, featuring all Texas grown and produced food here: http://wp.me/po5VL-vd The market is still being planned and Pattie, the market manager is adding great new local products weekly. The 7 day a week, all local market was slated for opening today, September 7, 2010. I confirmed today, that they are not quite ready to open to the public, and have a new target date of the first of 2010. I will get an updated vendor list, closer to opening and keep in touch with Monument Market, as the progress toward their opening, and report my findings here. I am really looking forward to this market!
- Lemon Verbena Body Butter back in stock today @springdalefarm @ Springdale Farm instagram.com/p/BUegtxrDEOR/ 21 hours ago
- Farmstand Table @springdalefarm @ Springdale Farm instagram.com/p/BUegg1LFaDJ/ 21 hours ago
- Virginia Wood needs our help - let's rally for her! youcaring.com/virginiabwood-… via @youcaring 4 days ago
- Candles at the farmstand! @springdalefarm @ Springdale Farm instagram.com/p/BUUPTt1D-ex/ 4 days ago
- Market table @springdalefarm! @ Springdale Farm instagram.com/p/BUUNE3MFgE_/ 4 days ago