I originally posted on the exciting new Monument Market, featuring all Texas grown and produced food here: http://wp.me/po5VL-vd The market is still being planned and Pattie, the market manager is adding great new local products weekly. The 7 day a week, all local market was slated for opening today, September 7, 2010. I confirmed today, that they are not quite ready to open to the public, and have a new target date of the first of 2010. I will get an updated vendor list, closer to opening and keep in touch with Monument Market, as the progress toward their opening, and report my findings here. I am really looking forward to this market!
- New products this morning @springdalefarm; Mojito Body Butter and Sugar Scrub! Fresh for Spring… instagram.com/p/BSEC8Whj4ru/ 15 hours ago
- Beautiful produce this morning @springdalefarm! @ Springdale Farm instagram.com/p/BSECpDllokq/ 15 hours ago
- Everything was delicious. Can't wait to come back @bonhomie_austin @ Bonhomie Austin instagram.com/p/BSB7q4IlEln/ 1 day ago
- Oyster Mushroom Tamale, Scamorza, Spicy Lime Crema, Corn Nuts @oddduckaustin @ Odd Duck instagram.com/p/BR9YujpFfMj/ 3 days ago
- Stocking up @saltandtime! @ Salt & Time Butcher Shop and Salumeria instagram.com/p/BR82jFmlac9/ 3 days ago