Strange Labor Day. My Virgo-ness gets in my way sometimes, and if things don’t go exactly as planned, I’m thrown for a loop. I’m not spontaneous. I’ve been known to type up an itinerary for the weekend. Can’t believe I just admitted that! Its true. So, I had planned to meet a friend for a good long walk around Town Lake. Couldn’t get there, because of the Triathalon, so we gave up and went for coffee instead. After that, I wasn’t sure what to do, so I puttered around the house, preparing for Armageddon. Or Hermine. Then, I took mom for lunch at Lambert’s. I was craving BBQ. I know for some, Lambert’s isn’t BBQ, but I like it. We had some green chile queso, and I had half a chopped beef sandwich. I was stuffed. After a nap, friends came over for a drink. Too lazy to cook dinner, and not very hungry, I ended the day with a corn tortilla quesadilla. Tortillas from Barton Creek Farmer’s Market and Full Quiver cheddar.
- Get on over to flourish.atx for the @SpringdaleHM pop-up or your holidays might succ! @ Flourish… instagram.com/p/Bcf1H7NF1tH/ 5 days ago
- Beautiful produce @springdalefarm today! Plus, @confituras, @howyoubean, @lostpinesyaupon,… instagram.com/p/BcfDX0bldmu/ 5 days ago
- Perfect cookies for a baby shower! Thank you @polkadotsatx instagram.com/p/BcQHuvhFUuW/ 1 week ago
- Buying all the cheese @antonellischz! @ Antonelli's Cheese Shop instagram.com/p/BcNfYp4FF0p/ 1 week ago
- Farmstand Day @springdalefarm! Beautiful fresh produce, coffee, jams, hot sauce honey, soaps,… instagram.com/p/BcNCXp2lSZA/ 1 week ago