Strange Labor Day. My Virgo-ness gets in my way sometimes, and if things don’t go exactly as planned, I’m thrown for a loop. I’m not spontaneous. I’ve been known to type up an itinerary for the weekend. Can’t believe I just admitted that! Its true. So, I had planned to meet a friend for a good long walk around Town Lake. Couldn’t get there, because of the Triathalon, so we gave up and went for coffee instead. After that, I wasn’t sure what to do, so I puttered around the house, preparing for Armageddon. Or Hermine. Then, I took mom for lunch at Lambert’s. I was craving BBQ. I know for some, Lambert’s isn’t BBQ, but I like it. We had some green chile queso, and I had half a chopped beef sandwich. I was stuffed. After a nap, friends came over for a drink. Too lazy to cook dinner, and not very hungry, I ended the day with a corn tortilla quesadilla. Tortillas from Barton Creek Farmer’s Market and Full Quiver cheddar.
- Farmstand table @springdalefarm! @ Springdale Farm instagram.com/p/BZYsqrPFQB8/ 16 hours ago
- RT @elnaranjoaustin: El Naranjo’s benefit dinner and other Austin restaurants contributing to Mexico earthquake-relief efforts | The Feed h… 2 days ago
- Playing with food again @springdalefarm. instagram.com/p/BZRKtoVlNgH/ 3 days ago
- Grilled Softshell Crab, Bay Shrimp, Tomatoes, Corn, Radish, Peanuts, Fried Onions, Basil… instagram.com/p/BZNC-mqFNOF/ 5 days ago
- Benefit for Gulf Coast Crabbers @daidue @ Dai Due instagram.com/p/BZM4WSilQPb/ 5 days ago