Strange Labor Day. My Virgo-ness gets in my way sometimes, and if things don’t go exactly as planned, I’m thrown for a loop. I’m not spontaneous. I’ve been known to type up an itinerary for the weekend. Can’t believe I just admitted that! Its true. So, I had planned to meet a friend for a good long walk around Town Lake. Couldn’t get there, because of the Triathalon, so we gave up and went for coffee instead. After that, I wasn’t sure what to do, so I puttered around the house, preparing for Armageddon. Or Hermine. Then, I took mom for lunch at Lambert’s. I was craving BBQ. I know for some, Lambert’s isn’t BBQ, but I like it. We had some green chile queso, and I had half a chopped beef sandwich. I was stuffed. After a nap, friends came over for a drink. Too lazy to cook dinner, and not very hungry, I ended the day with a corn tortilla quesadilla. Tortillas from Barton Creek Farmer’s Market and Full Quiver cheddar.
- Steer wrestling, or not. @rodeoaustin #betterlucknexttime instagram.com/p/BgemBEzDar4/ 19 hours ago
- Rodeo Austin rolled out the red carpet for our ldeiatx group. They can teach us a lot. Rodeo… instagram.com/p/Bgee7vuDzUy/ 20 hours ago
- Happy St. Patrick’s Day! Lots of delicious produce @springdalefarm today! Plus jams, coffee,… instagram.com/p/BgbSCG3jctH/ 2 days ago
- All is right with the world again because @txbeetree Cheese is back @boggycreekfarm! @ Boggy… instagram.com/p/BgY8qURja4t/ 3 days ago
- Paula is growing beautiful Ranunculus @springdalefarm! @ Springdale Farm instagram.com/p/BgTimlXjWdj/ 5 days ago