Strange Labor Day. My Virgo-ness gets in my way sometimes, and if things don’t go exactly as planned, I’m thrown for a loop. I’m not spontaneous. I’ve been known to type up an itinerary for the weekend. Can’t believe I just admitted that! Its true. So, I had planned to meet a friend for a good long walk around Town Lake. Couldn’t get there, because of the Triathalon, so we gave up and went for coffee instead. After that, I wasn’t sure what to do, so I puttered around the house, preparing for Armageddon. Or Hermine. Then, I took mom for lunch at Lambert’s. I was craving BBQ. I know for some, Lambert’s isn’t BBQ, but I like it. We had some green chile queso, and I had half a chopped beef sandwich. I was stuffed. After a nap, friends came over for a drink. Too lazy to cook dinner, and not very hungry, I ended the day with a corn tortilla quesadilla. Tortillas from Barton Creek Farmer’s Market and Full Quiver cheddar.
- Lemon Verbena Body Butter back in stock today @springdalefarm @ Springdale Farm instagram.com/p/BUegtxrDEOR/ 2 hours ago
- Farmstand Table @springdalefarm @ Springdale Farm instagram.com/p/BUegg1LFaDJ/ 2 hours ago
- Virginia Wood needs our help - let's rally for her! youcaring.com/virginiabwood-… via @youcaring 3 days ago
- Candles at the farmstand! @springdalefarm @ Springdale Farm instagram.com/p/BUUPTt1D-ex/ 4 days ago
- Market table @springdalefarm! @ Springdale Farm instagram.com/p/BUUNE3MFgE_/ 4 days ago