Strange Labor Day. My Virgo-ness gets in my way sometimes, and if things don’t go exactly as planned, I’m thrown for a loop. I’m not spontaneous. I’ve been known to type up an itinerary for the weekend. Can’t believe I just admitted that! Its true. So, I had planned to meet a friend for a good long walk around Town Lake. Couldn’t get there, because of the Triathalon, so we gave up and went for coffee instead. After that, I wasn’t sure what to do, so I puttered around the house, preparing for Armageddon. Or Hermine. Then, I took mom for lunch at Lambert’s. I was craving BBQ. I know for some, Lambert’s isn’t BBQ, but I like it. We had some green chile queso, and I had half a chopped beef sandwich. I was stuffed. After a nap, friends came over for a drink. Too lazy to cook dinner, and not very hungry, I ended the day with a corn tortilla quesadilla. Tortillas from Barton Creek Farmer’s Market and Full Quiver cheddar.
- Today would be an excellent day to hug a farmer! @springdalefarm @ Springdale Farm instagram.com/p/BW2fWVmFHzO/ 2 hours ago
- @keithkreeger Who doesnt love puppies??? 5 days ago
- @jesspryles @broylesa Red jalapenos will start showing up at the farmer's markets soon, but Fiesta usually has them… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 1 week ago
- It's Taco Wednesday @edeneastaustin from 9:00-1:00 during @springdalefarm @ Eden East Austin instagram.com/p/BWcw_6vFLvL/ 1 week ago
- Farmstand Day! @springdalefarm instagram.com/p/BWcu_dTFxTg/ 1 week ago