Boring food day, but I’m trying to eat at home more before September birthday madness takes off in full swing. So, I prepared some pre-made egg cup things, in muffin tins for breakfast this week. Each has one scrambled egg, a bit of Salt and Time bacon, chopped jalapenos, and some grated Full Quiver pepper jack. I baked these in the oven, and stored them in a baggie for quick protein. So, breakfast, an egg muffin thing. I took mom to lunch at Chuys (I know) hoping they were roasting Hatch Chiles outside, so I could take advantage of the Chile month without cheating and going to the store. They weren’t. I had the mexi-cob salad. For dinner, leftover Dai Due sausages and peppers and onions.
- Farmstand Day @springdalefarm! @ Springdale Farm instagram.com/p/Bbo-EGyFVvh/ 1 hour ago
- Is there anything more enjoyable than digging in the dirt to plant food? Maybe. But not this… instagram.com/p/BbmVVmLFfwo/ 1 day ago
- We are so excited to be making soaps for Fall Creek Winery using their wines! Available at the… instagram.com/p/Bbh3vXIlun5/ 2 days ago
- Excited for broccoli soon! instagram.com/p/Bbef0L1FwH4/ 4 days ago
- Goat Taco pop-up with @suerteatx @sertodocopper. @ East MLK, Austin, Texas instagram.com/p/BbaOLbiFJ7U/ 5 days ago