Boring food day, but I’m trying to eat at home more before September birthday madness takes off in full swing. So, I prepared some pre-made egg cup things, in muffin tins for breakfast this week. Each has one scrambled egg, a bit of Salt and Time bacon, chopped jalapenos, and some grated Full Quiver pepper jack. I baked these in the oven, and stored them in a baggie for quick protein. So, breakfast, an egg muffin thing. I took mom to lunch at Chuys (I know) hoping they were roasting Hatch Chiles outside, so I could take advantage of the Chile month without cheating and going to the store. They weren’t. I had the mexi-cob salad. For dinner, leftover Dai Due sausages and peppers and onions.
- Yard food! #gardening instagram.com/p/BfW6uWhlLf0/ 4 days ago
- My day was filled with all kinds of cuteness @txbeetree! instagram.com/p/BfWsuBKFCQr/ 4 days ago
- Farm table is full of beautiful produce @springdalefarm! @ Springdale Farm instagram.com/p/BfTTUMTlGsv/ 5 days ago
- It’s going to be a good year for apples! instagram.com/p/BfRJMPKFNPy/ 6 days ago
- I see lots of salads in my future! #gardening instagram.com/p/BfQqJyeF384/ 6 days ago