Boring food day, but I’m trying to eat at home more before September birthday madness takes off in full swing. So, I prepared some pre-made egg cup things, in muffin tins for breakfast this week. Each has one scrambled egg, a bit of Salt and Time bacon, chopped jalapenos, and some grated Full Quiver pepper jack. I baked these in the oven, and stored them in a baggie for quick protein. So, breakfast, an egg muffin thing. I took mom to lunch at Chuys (I know) hoping they were roasting Hatch Chiles outside, so I could take advantage of the Chile month without cheating and going to the store. They weren’t. I had the mexi-cob salad. For dinner, leftover Dai Due sausages and peppers and onions.
- RT @gardens123: Cucumber Mint Sugar Scrub is back and perfectly refreshing for summertime! #naturalbathandbody instagram.com/p/BVsGUqPjlYW/ 38 minutes ago
- RT @AustinSaltCave: The Austin Salt Cave was featured in our local Faces and Places Lake Travis Magazine this month! fb.me/DvPEQG3v 47 minutes ago
- Cucumber Mint Sugar Scrub is back and perfectly refreshing for summertime! #naturalbathandbody instagram.com/p/BVsGUqPjlYW/ 49 minutes ago
- RT @txbeetree: Bee Tree Halloumi all stocked and ready for your grill at Antonelli's Cheese Shop, Farmhouse Delivery, Boggy... https://t.co… 14 hours ago
- Enjoying a @springdalefarm heirloom tomato dish eberlyatx! @ EBERLY instagram.com/p/BVqLYT5l7k5/ 18 hours ago