Boring food day, but I’m trying to eat at home more before September birthday madness takes off in full swing. So, I prepared some pre-made egg cup things, in muffin tins for breakfast this week. Each has one scrambled egg, a bit of Salt and Time bacon, chopped jalapenos, and some grated Full Quiver pepper jack. I baked these in the oven, and stored them in a baggie for quick protein. So, breakfast, an egg muffin thing. I took mom to lunch at Chuys (I know) hoping they were roasting Hatch Chiles outside, so I could take advantage of the Chile month without cheating and going to the store. They weren’t. I had the mexi-cob salad. For dinner, leftover Dai Due sausages and peppers and onions.
- Mustangs from the yard! instagram.com/p/BlJlt-BB8HY/… 5 days ago
- New additions to the market!@edeneastaustin pantry preserves and jams! @edeneastaustin @ Eden East Austin instagram.com/p/BlGL3u1BRua/… 1 week ago
- @edeneastaustin farmeredeneast farmstand until 1:00 today! Formerly @springdalefarm come support! @ Eden East Aust… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- Last market day for the old springdale farm crew. Come see us, get some great vegetables and meet the… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 weeks ago
- Last Wednesday farmstand with Glenn and Paula! Come see us and wish Paula Happy Birthday! instagram.com/p/Bkh8MdtBkU3/… 3 weeks ago