I’m not sure why Saturdays always seem so crazy. I missed breakfast, then headed to the Barton Creek Farmer’s Market early to help my friend Stephanie set up for her first day. I had clients calling, and a funeral in Boerne to attend, so for several hours I was rushing around like mad, and missed lunch too! Needless to say, by the time we got home from Boerne, it was dinnertime. I had thawed a Richardson Farm’s ribeye, which I grilled on the Big Green Egg and topped with some herbed butter. I was too hungry and lazy to make anything else, so that’s my day.
- Tasting! @StillATX @ Still Austin Whiskey Co. instagram.com/p/BeObepSlvfE/ 2 days ago
- Grains get added to water and cooked then cooled before adding yeast and fermented for 3 days. @… instagram.com/p/BeOXfbrlRsf/ 2 days ago
- Truly grain to glass. Corn and wheat silos and millhouse @StillATX @ Still Austin Whiskey Co. instagram.com/p/BeOXKBLFonj/ 2 days ago
- Excited for our tour @StillATX! @ Still Austin Whiskey Co. instagram.com/p/BeOT4O8FKII/ 2 days ago
- Pop of color on this dreary day instagram.com/p/BeNvaIGlxci/ 2 days ago