I’m not sure why Saturdays always seem so crazy. I missed breakfast, then headed to the Barton Creek Farmer’s Market early to help my friend Stephanie set up for her first day. I had clients calling, and a funeral in Boerne to attend, so for several hours I was rushing around like mad, and missed lunch too! Needless to say, by the time we got home from Boerne, it was dinnertime. I had thawed a Richardson Farm’s ribeye, which I grilled on the Big Green Egg and topped with some herbed butter. I was too hungry and lazy to make anything else, so that’s my day.
- Today would be an excellent day to hug a farmer! @springdalefarm @ Springdale Farm instagram.com/p/BW2fWVmFHzO/ 1 day ago
- @keithkreeger Who doesnt love puppies??? 6 days ago
- @jesspryles @broylesa Red jalapenos will start showing up at the farmer's markets soon, but Fiesta usually has them… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 1 week ago
- It's Taco Wednesday @edeneastaustin from 9:00-1:00 during @springdalefarm @ Eden East Austin instagram.com/p/BWcw_6vFLvL/ 1 week ago
- Farmstand Day! @springdalefarm instagram.com/p/BWcu_dTFxTg/ 1 week ago