I’m not sure why Saturdays always seem so crazy. I missed breakfast, then headed to the Barton Creek Farmer’s Market early to help my friend Stephanie set up for her first day. I had clients calling, and a funeral in Boerne to attend, so for several hours I was rushing around like mad, and missed lunch too! Needless to say, by the time we got home from Boerne, it was dinnertime. I had thawed a Richardson Farm’s ribeye, which I grilled on the Big Green Egg and topped with some herbed butter. I was too hungry and lazy to make anything else, so that’s my day.
- Farmstand Day @springdalefarm! @ Springdale Farm instagram.com/p/BkXn0ClhnCO/… 9 hours ago
- Free puppy kisses @springdalefarm today! @… instagram.com/p/BkQAluehBg_/… 3 days ago
- Beautiful Food thebrewerstableaustin @ The… instagram.com/p/BkOdyowBiEz/… 3 days ago
- Tomatoes for days! @springdalefarm. @… instagram.com/p/BkFlKzehZI_/… 1 week ago
- Farmstand Day! @springdalefarm @ Springdale Farm instagram.com/p/Bj92u2cHR6R/… 1 week ago