I’m not sure why Saturdays always seem so crazy. I missed breakfast, then headed to the Barton Creek Farmer’s Market early to help my friend Stephanie set up for her first day. I had clients calling, and a funeral in Boerne to attend, so for several hours I was rushing around like mad, and missed lunch too! Needless to say, by the time we got home from Boerne, it was dinnertime. I had thawed a Richardson Farm’s ribeye, which I grilled on the Big Green Egg and topped with some herbed butter. I was too hungry and lazy to make anything else, so that’s my day.
- Enchiladas @daidue are my favorite in town. #oldschool @ Dai Due instagram.com/p/BacItUsFqo2/ 2 days ago
- @aneelee Thank you! 4 days ago
- This looks awesome! twitter.com/EdenEastAustin… 4 days ago
- Gorgeous Indigo Mudcloth would make a gorgeous wrap or throw! flourish.atx Come to our pop up… instagram.com/p/BaWv1ELlNx_/ 4 days ago
- RT @SpringdaleHM: Thanks @austinwoman! twitter.com/austinwoman/st… 5 days ago