I’m not sure why Saturdays always seem so crazy. I missed breakfast, then headed to the Barton Creek Farmer’s Market early to help my friend Stephanie set up for her first day. I had clients calling, and a funeral in Boerne to attend, so for several hours I was rushing around like mad, and missed lunch too! Needless to say, by the time we got home from Boerne, it was dinnertime. I had thawed a Richardson Farm’s ribeye, which I grilled on the Big Green Egg and topped with some herbed butter. I was too hungry and lazy to make anything else, so that’s my day.
- RT @thedishstance: #Giveaway time! Who wants to win some all-natural body products from @SpringdaleHM? THIS GIRL! instagram.com/p/BSKBUlwBCNQ/ #… 1 day ago
- Slicing is easier after some time in the fridge. #bacon instagram.com/p/BSJOedNlOqf/ 1 day ago
- Ramping up for mosquito season! #naturalinsectrepellent @ Springdale Farm instagram.com/p/BSHgCMfjQy_/ 2 days ago
- Bacon smoking day! instagram.com/p/BSGziI5l6Wi/ 2 days ago
- New products this morning @springdalefarm; Mojito Body Butter and Sugar Scrub! Fresh for Spring… instagram.com/p/BSEC8Whj4ru/ 3 days ago