As of September 1, 2010, Austin will have a brilliant source for locally made small batch jams, jellies, marmalades, pickles and other delicious preserved goods, using local in-season produce and made with lots of love. Stephanie has been making these wonderful preserved goods and sharing them her friends for a while now. I’ve been the beneficiary of her Ruby Red Grapefruit and Vanilla Jam, as well as the most amazing Pickled Blues (blueberries). Stephanie will be selling her wares at the Barton Creek Farmer’s Market beginning next week, and I predict she will sell out every week. Read all about this new venture on her blog The Cosmic Cowgirl, and look for her new website, http://www.confituras.net, coming soon.
- Farmstand Day @springdalefarm instagram.com/p/BJfmSDehY4-/ 18 hours ago
- Woo hoo! twitter.com/SpringdaleHM/s… 2 days ago
- RT @Playdoughpopup: I'm pleased to announce upcoming dates soon. Stay tuned and stay hungry! @janinaoleary https://t.co/6bBSfRp93g 4 days ago
- Sweet! @24DinerATX is expanding to Rock Rose! 1 week ago
- RT @SpringdaleHM: Ellie May's Working Dog Soap has a new label! @ Springdale Farm instagram.com/p/BI5oRgDAF27/ 1 week ago