As of September 1, 2010, Austin will have a brilliant source for locally made small batch jams, jellies, marmalades, pickles and other delicious preserved goods, using local in-season produce and made with lots of love. Stephanie has been making these wonderful preserved goods and sharing them her friends for a while now. I’ve been the beneficiary of her Ruby Red Grapefruit and Vanilla Jam, as well as the most amazing Pickled Blues (blueberries). Stephanie will be selling her wares at the Barton Creek Farmer’s Market beginning next week, and I predict she will sell out every week. Read all about this new venture on her blog The Cosmic Cowgirl, and look for her new website, http://www.confituras.net, coming soon.
- I love the Instant Pot! First meal is Green Chile Stew. instagram.com/p/BQwUkHoFcSH/ 17 hours ago
- Steak night. @saltandtimeathome @biggreenegginc instagram.com/p/BQrHlIGFNLo/ 2 days ago
- It's awesome having steaks cut just for me @saltandtime! #customerservice #localbutcher @ Salt &… instagram.com/p/BQqihlmlXCB/ 2 days ago
- Edible flowers springdale farm @ Springdale Farm instagram.com/p/BQqDJEDlRts/ 3 days ago
- Head on over to @springdalefarm for amazing veggies, eggs, jam, coffee, tee and @SpringdaleHM… instagram.com/p/BQqBLrElTSl/ 3 days ago