As of September 1, 2010, Austin will have a brilliant source for locally made small batch jams, jellies, marmalades, pickles and other delicious preserved goods, using local in-season produce and made with lots of love. Stephanie has been making these wonderful preserved goods and sharing them her friends for a while now. I’ve been the beneficiary of her Ruby Red Grapefruit and Vanilla Jam, as well as the most amazing Pickled Blues (blueberries). Stephanie will be selling her wares at the Barton Creek Farmer’s Market beginning next week, and I predict she will sell out every week. Read all about this new venture on her blog The Cosmic Cowgirl, and look for her new website, http://www.confituras.net, coming soon.
- RT @SpringdaleHM: Little half size guest soaps, are perfect for party favors, and event swag. instagram.com/p/BFjPkGFPaq_/ 3 days ago
- RT @SpringdaleHM: Putting together some swag for an event @springdalefarm. Thank you St. Davids! instagram.com/p/BFrQzSWPao6/ 3 days ago
- Fresh, clean bed, ready for summer crops. #onedownonetogo instagram.com/p/BFtkwvuv4Zh/ 1 week ago
- Harvest! instagram.com/p/BFqwGgHv4eM/ 1 week ago
- I hate squirrels. All the low hanging apples are gone, too instagram.com/p/BFhpvfXv4XY/ 1 week ago