As of September 1, 2010, Austin will have a brilliant source for locally made small batch jams, jellies, marmalades, pickles and other delicious preserved goods, using local in-season produce and made with lots of love. Stephanie has been making these wonderful preserved goods and sharing them her friends for a while now. I’ve been the beneficiary of her Ruby Red Grapefruit and Vanilla Jam, as well as the most amazing Pickled Blues (blueberries). Stephanie will be selling her wares at the Barton Creek Farmer’s Market beginning next week, and I predict she will sell out every week. Read all about this new venture on her blog The Cosmic Cowgirl, and look for her new website, http://www.confituras.net, coming soon.
- RT @GreenCornProj: We are super excited to announce that @Julietitalian will be joining us for our Fall Festival in October! #GCPFallFest 1 hour ago
- RT @slowfoodaustin: Friday is the last day for discounted team registration for #GrubTrivia15! Use code EARLYBIRD for $100 off fee: https:/… 4 hours ago
- RT @BarleySwine: We support @springdalefarm! Vote yes for their conditional use permit. #wearespringdale fb.me/7kdmUH7gt 18 hours ago
- A view from inside the secret garden @springdalefarm instagram.com/p/5kIbGeP4Qz/ 3 days ago
- 21 pound Wax Gourd on its way to @lenoiratx from @springdalefarm @ Springdale Farm instagram.com/p/5kHLvmP4df/ 3 days ago