As of September 1, 2010, Austin will have a brilliant source for locally made small batch jams, jellies, marmalades, pickles and other delicious preserved goods, using local in-season produce and made with lots of love. Stephanie has been making these wonderful preserved goods and sharing them her friends for a while now. I’ve been the beneficiary of her Ruby Red Grapefruit and Vanilla Jam, as well as the most amazing Pickled Blues (blueberries). Stephanie will be selling her wares at the Barton Creek Farmer’s Market beginning next week, and I predict she will sell out every week. Read all about this new venture on her blog The Cosmic Cowgirl, and look for her new website, http://www.confituras.net, coming soon.
- Goat milk and Honey Soap going through the saponification process. @ Springdale Farm instagram.com/p/BIasHx7hWMa/ 1 day ago
- @CultureMapATX No @Springdalefarm on your Complete list of Austin Farmer's Markets? No so complete. 1 day ago
- Making breakfast. Early morning will be ease to reheat homemade chorizo, garden onions,… instagram.com/p/BIWZkphhfRh/ 2 days ago
- Not sure if it's a peck, but... instagram.com/p/BIP3V24h2QF/ 5 days ago
- Ellie May's Working Dog Soap, new from @SpringdaleHM today! Peanut Butter treat for after bath. instagram.com/p/BINZ6fkhJ_x/ 6 days ago