As of September 1, 2010, Austin will have a brilliant source for locally made small batch jams, jellies, marmalades, pickles and other delicious preserved goods, using local in-season produce and made with lots of love. Stephanie has been making these wonderful preserved goods and sharing them her friends for a while now. I’ve been the beneficiary of her Ruby Red Grapefruit and Vanilla Jam, as well as the most amazing Pickled Blues (blueberries). Stephanie will be selling her wares at the Barton Creek Farmer’s Market beginning next week, and I predict she will sell out every week. Read all about this new venture on her blog The Cosmic Cowgirl, and look for her new website, http://www.confituras.net, coming soon.
- RT @SpringdaleHM: Very excited for this Pink Grapefruit Loofah soap! Ready by Valentines Day! #loofahsoap… instagram.com/p/BO-BOmxgKyz/ 1 week ago
- RT @SpringdaleHM: Stepping up our loofah soap game for 2017! It was a great loofah season @springdalefarm.… instagram.com/p/BO5RSAfAKQ7/ 1 week ago
- @springdalefarm farmstand is open today 9:00-1:00! https://t.co/TYKp963VYE 3 weeks ago
- RT @edibleaustin: Winter Solstice is near! What better way to celebrate than with amazing food & great company on @springdalefarm? https:/… 1 month ago
- Get your fresh veggies and holiday shopping in one spot! twitter.com/SpringdaleHM/s… 1 month ago