As of September 1, 2010, Austin will have a brilliant source for locally made small batch jams, jellies, marmalades, pickles and other delicious preserved goods, using local in-season produce and made with lots of love. Stephanie has been making these wonderful preserved goods and sharing them her friends for a while now. I’ve been the beneficiary of her Ruby Red Grapefruit and Vanilla Jam, as well as the most amazing Pickled Blues (blueberries). Stephanie will be selling her wares at the Barton Creek Farmer’s Market beginning next week, and I predict she will sell out every week. Read all about this new venture on her blog The Cosmic Cowgirl, and look for her new website, http://www.confituras.net, coming soon.
- Romesco is going on everything. instagram.com/p/3Jtl-yP4Wq/ 19 hours ago
- @KUT nearly 5 inches in my rain gauge in Tarrytown today 1 day ago
- RT @AustinChronicle: Resources for folks hit by the Memorial Weekend #SMTXFlood and what you can do to help. austinchronicle.com/daily/news/201… http://… 1 day ago
- 1week in brine, 3 hours in the smoker and 5 hours in the oven and its pastrami! instagram.com/p/3Exflvv4d_/ 2 days ago
- RT @RLReevesJr: “Style is knowing who you are, what you want to say, and not giving a damn.” - Orson Welles 3 days ago