As of September 1, 2010, Austin will have a brilliant source for locally made small batch jams, jellies, marmalades, pickles and other delicious preserved goods, using local in-season produce and made with lots of love. Stephanie has been making these wonderful preserved goods and sharing them her friends for a while now. I’ve been the beneficiary of her Ruby Red Grapefruit and Vanilla Jam, as well as the most amazing Pickled Blues (blueberries). Stephanie will be selling her wares at the Barton Creek Farmer’s Market beginning next week, and I predict she will sell out every week. Read all about this new venture on her blog The Cosmic Cowgirl, and look for her new website, http://www.confituras.net, coming soon.
- RT @SpringdaleHM: .@metieraustin has fun events all Valentine's weekend! Pick up a bar of our Chef's Soap for your favorite cook while yo… 5 hours ago
- Big congratulations to @AntonellisCHZ on 6 years in business! I have learned about and eaten the most amazing cheeses in these six years! 5 hours ago
- RT @SpringdaleHM: Meyer Lemon and Thyme Soap. Did you know that thyme oil is naturally antibacterial? instagram.com/p/BBkUIg7Pav8/ 20 hours ago
- RT @springdalefarm: It's time for Edible Austin's Local hero awards. You can take the survey here. fb.me/6Uy2fbeQy 20 hours ago
- RT @SpringdaleHM: All new, Lavender Mint Sugar Scrub, made with organic sugar and avocado oil. Available 2/6/16… instagram.com/p/BBaIhHlPau1/ 6 days ago