As of September 1, 2010, Austin will have a brilliant source for locally made small batch jams, jellies, marmalades, pickles and other delicious preserved goods, using local in-season produce and made with lots of love. Stephanie has been making these wonderful preserved goods and sharing them her friends for a while now. I’ve been the beneficiary of her Ruby Red Grapefruit and Vanilla Jam, as well as the most amazing Pickled Blues (blueberries). Stephanie will be selling her wares at the Barton Creek Farmer’s Market beginning next week, and I predict she will sell out every week. Read all about this new venture on her blog The Cosmic Cowgirl, and look for her new website, http://www.confituras.net, coming soon.
- Now that Fall has been her for an hour, you might think about your Fall garden! @springdalefarm… instagram.com/p/BLy0epHBVhb/ 22 hours ago
- Farmstand day @springdalefarm! instagram.com/p/BLvxZ6nhNu9/ 2 days ago
- RT @SpringdaleHM: Happy to be included! austinot.com/austin-women-e… 2 days ago
- Got your tickets yet? It's going to be a great evening! ldeiaustin.org/food-fight/ 4 days ago
- RT @ForeignDomestic: Once you go Francaise you never go back!!! NEW MENU AND FOCUS STARTS TONIGHT!! https://t.co/VCnKIFfLM6 6 days ago