As of September 1, 2010, Austin will have a brilliant source for locally made small batch jams, jellies, marmalades, pickles and other delicious preserved goods, using local in-season produce and made with lots of love. Stephanie has been making these wonderful preserved goods and sharing them her friends for a while now. I’ve been the beneficiary of her Ruby Red Grapefruit and Vanilla Jam, as well as the most amazing Pickled Blues (blueberries). Stephanie will be selling her wares at the Barton Creek Farmer’s Market beginning next week, and I predict she will sell out every week. Read all about this new venture on her blog The Cosmic Cowgirl, and look for her new website, http://www.confituras.net, coming soon.
- Wine tasting @austinwinemerch. @ The Austin Wine Merchant instagram.com/p/4uP477v4S6/ 23 hours ago
- Fried Chicken and fixins from @foreigndomestic! instagram.com/p/4uImSyv4Tl/ 1 day ago
- Can't celebrate the 4th of July without a giant bowl of caramelized onion dip! @altonbrown instagram.com/p/4uCiDYv4Wg/ 1 day ago
- RT @ZagatAustin: Have you heard about @dolcenevegelato's newest chef collaboration with @BarleySwine?Mango kaffir lime rum gelato-! http://… 1 day ago
- Black and Brown Boar Tomatoes, still producing well. They are new to me this year. instagram.com/p/4rWP5Zv4Z9/ 2 days ago