As of September 1, 2010, Austin will have a brilliant source for locally made small batch jams, jellies, marmalades, pickles and other delicious preserved goods, using local in-season produce and made with lots of love. Stephanie has been making these wonderful preserved goods and sharing them her friends for a while now. I’ve been the beneficiary of her Ruby Red Grapefruit and Vanilla Jam, as well as the most amazing Pickled Blues (blueberries). Stephanie will be selling her wares at the Barton Creek Farmer’s Market beginning next week, and I predict she will sell out every week. Read all about this new venture on her blog The Cosmic Cowgirl, and look for her new website, http://www.confituras.net, coming soon.
- RT @GreenCornProj: Always so good to us! @ArroATX, @24DinerATX, @ItalicATX and @EasyTigerATX donated gift certificates to our #GCPFallFest… 13 hours ago
- RT @ArroATX: Show yr #ACL wristband & get: * Fri + Sat, 8p-2a: 50% discount on food * Sun Brunch, 10:30a-5p: $1 Mimosas + Bloody Marys #acl… 13 hours ago
- Fully planted. Lettuces and potatoes. Potatoes this late are a gamble instagram.com/p/8lQajJP4Rm/ 1 day ago
- Garden progress. instagram.com/p/8lI-QlP4Ta/ 1 day ago
- More Emeril Lagasse @springdalefarm @atxfoodwineally @ Springdale Farm instagram.com/p/8ito99P4dK/ 1 day ago