As of September 1, 2010, Austin will have a brilliant source for locally made small batch jams, jellies, marmalades, pickles and other delicious preserved goods, using local in-season produce and made with lots of love. Stephanie has been making these wonderful preserved goods and sharing them her friends for a while now. I’ve been the beneficiary of her Ruby Red Grapefruit and Vanilla Jam, as well as the most amazing Pickled Blues (blueberries). Stephanie will be selling her wares at the Barton Creek Farmer’s Market beginning next week, and I predict she will sell out every week. Read all about this new venture on her blog The Cosmic Cowgirl, and look for her new website, http://www.confituras.net, coming soon.
- Super moon over the beach. And #friends @ Royal Sands, Port Aransas, Tx instagram.com/p/682JWWv4VP/ 3 days ago
- Super moon on the boardwalk to the beach. @ Royal Sands, Port Aransas, Tx instagram.com/p/681fX7v4Tv/ 3 days ago
- Port A kind of dinner. Thank you aliciadoak @ Royal Sands, Port Aransas, Tx instagram.com/p/68sOVTP4UZ/ 3 days ago
- Picking up Weekend provisions @antonellischz! @ Antonelli's Cheese Shop instagram.com/p/65JLq1v4Yp/ 4 days ago
- Cleaning Mexibells for pickling. They'll be great stuffed with blue or goat cheese later instagram.com/p/63YTWeP4b7/ 5 days ago