As of September 1, 2010, Austin will have a brilliant source for locally made small batch jams, jellies, marmalades, pickles and other delicious preserved goods, using local in-season produce and made with lots of love. Stephanie has been making these wonderful preserved goods and sharing them her friends for a while now. I’ve been the beneficiary of her Ruby Red Grapefruit and Vanilla Jam, as well as the most amazing Pickled Blues (blueberries). Stephanie will be selling her wares at the Barton Creek Farmer’s Market beginning next week, and I predict she will sell out every week. Read all about this new venture on her blog The Cosmic Cowgirl, and look for her new website, http://www.confituras.net, coming soon.
- @anchorHD Good! 3 days ago
- Thankful that the storms overnight spared my garden. instagram.com/p/BEtFj5Mv4fl/ 3 days ago
- RT @SpringdaleHM: Dried @springdalefarm roses. Gearing up for Mother's Day! @ Springdale Farm instagram.com/p/BEeY-2pvaqN/ 5 days ago
- RT @SpringdaleHM: New soap! Matcha Mint, with ZHI Tea's Matcha and @springdalefarm mint. instagram.com/p/BEmecsMPakV/ 5 days ago
- RT @SpringdaleHM: Rose soaps getting some cure time. Ready for Mother's Day! Made with @springdalefarm roses. instagram.com/p/BEgSl9vvats/ 5 days ago