As of September 1, 2010, Austin will have a brilliant source for locally made small batch jams, jellies, marmalades, pickles and other delicious preserved goods, using local in-season produce and made with lots of love. Stephanie has been making these wonderful preserved goods and sharing them her friends for a while now. I’ve been the beneficiary of her Ruby Red Grapefruit and Vanilla Jam, as well as the most amazing Pickled Blues (blueberries). Stephanie will be selling her wares at the Barton Creek Farmer’s Market beginning next week, and I predict she will sell out every week. Read all about this new venture on her blog The Cosmic Cowgirl, and look for her new website, http://www.confituras.net, coming soon.
- Peppers! Can't wait! instagram.com/p/1ebwbqP4Ry/ 3 days ago
- Steel cut Oats, Texas Chorizo, Springdale Beets Guajillo Mole, Jalapeño Roasted Pork @thedriskill… instagram.com/p/1Y4AzUP4Ql/ 5 days ago
- Molasses Brined Pork, Springdale Kaffir Like Slaw @springdalefarm #EAUFT instagram.com/p/1Y3YZ2P4fZ/ 5 days ago
- Cornbread Salad, Shaved Fennel, Spring Onion Jam @thehightoweratx #EAUFT @ Springdale Farm instagram.com/p/1YnLf6P4aQ/ 5 days ago
- Beets, Pistachios, Smoked Buttermilk Curds @gardenersustin #EAUFT @ Springdale Farm instagram.com/p/1Ym5vLP4Zg/ 5 days ago