As of September 1, 2010, Austin will have a brilliant source for locally made small batch jams, jellies, marmalades, pickles and other delicious preserved goods, using local in-season produce and made with lots of love. Stephanie has been making these wonderful preserved goods and sharing them her friends for a while now. I’ve been the beneficiary of her Ruby Red Grapefruit and Vanilla Jam, as well as the most amazing Pickled Blues (blueberries). Stephanie will be selling her wares at the Barton Creek Farmer’s Market beginning next week, and I predict she will sell out every week. Read all about this new venture on her blog The Cosmic Cowgirl, and look for her new website, http://www.confituras.net, coming soon.
- Got your tickets? twitter.com/springdalefarm… 2 hours ago
- Still a favorite! @antonellischz instagram.com/p/BK6bOwJhQ7u/ 3 hours ago
- RT @primepetaustin: Does your little buddy have a tummy ache? 😢 We gotcha covered! @grandmalucys chicken and rice to… https://t.co/HUcxXXCR… 1 day ago
- All new @edeneastaustin. Breakfast tacos! @ Eden East Austin instagram.com/p/BKvr9tPBMF9/ 4 days ago
- Farmstand Day! Long beans, okra, eggplant, peppers, arugula, herbs, soaps, jam, honey, coffee,… instagram.com/p/BKvZAuqhENV/ 4 days ago