Friday is always eat out day. For breakfast after my 3 mile walk. 2 boiled Boggy Creek Farm eggs. Lunch with mom, Salmon Salad at Cafe Josie. This is my favorite eat out lunch these days, served with mustard aioli. So good, and I’m low carbing it as mush as possible. Dinner at Mirabelle, I had the beef tenderloin, extra vegetables, no potatoes. A successful day.
- RT @thedishstance: #Giveaway time! Who wants to win some all-natural body products from @SpringdaleHM? THIS GIRL! instagram.com/p/BSKBUlwBCNQ/ #… 13 hours ago
- Slicing is easier after some time in the fridge. #bacon instagram.com/p/BSJOedNlOqf/ 22 hours ago
- Ramping up for mosquito season! #naturalinsectrepellent @ Springdale Farm instagram.com/p/BSHgCMfjQy_/ 1 day ago
- Bacon smoking day! instagram.com/p/BSGziI5l6Wi/ 1 day ago
- New products this morning @springdalefarm; Mojito Body Butter and Sugar Scrub! Fresh for Spring… instagram.com/p/BSEC8Whj4ru/ 2 days ago