Friday is always eat out day. For breakfast after my 3 mile walk. 2 boiled Boggy Creek Farm eggs. Lunch with mom, Salmon Salad at Cafe Josie. This is my favorite eat out lunch these days, served with mustard aioli. So good, and I’m low carbing it as mush as possible. Dinner at Mirabelle, I had the beef tenderloin, extra vegetables, no potatoes. A successful day.
- Tasting! @StillATX @ Still Austin Whiskey Co. instagram.com/p/BeObepSlvfE/ 12 hours ago
- Grains get added to water and cooked then cooled before adding yeast and fermented for 3 days. @… instagram.com/p/BeOXfbrlRsf/ 13 hours ago
- Truly grain to glass. Corn and wheat silos and millhouse @StillATX @ Still Austin Whiskey Co. instagram.com/p/BeOXKBLFonj/ 13 hours ago
- Excited for our tour @StillATX! @ Still Austin Whiskey Co. instagram.com/p/BeOT4O8FKII/ 14 hours ago
- Pop of color on this dreary day instagram.com/p/BeNvaIGlxci/ 19 hours ago