Friday is always eat out day. For breakfast after my 3 mile walk. 2 boiled Boggy Creek Farm eggs. Lunch with mom, Salmon Salad at Cafe Josie. This is my favorite eat out lunch these days, served with mustard aioli. So good, and I’m low carbing it as mush as possible. Dinner at Mirabelle, I had the beef tenderloin, extra vegetables, no potatoes. A successful day.
- Virginia Wood needs our help - let's rally for her! youcaring.com/virginiabwood-… via @youcaring 2 days ago
- Candles at the farmstand! @springdalefarm @ Springdale Farm instagram.com/p/BUUPTt1D-ex/ 2 days ago
- Market table @springdalefarm! @ Springdale Farm instagram.com/p/BUUNE3MFgE_/ 2 days ago
- Rainy forecast inspired me to pull up the last onions and plant peppers and cucumbers. instagram.com/p/BUJ5FhWF9Eg/ 6 days ago
- First salsa of this tomato season. Kicked up by smoked tomatoes from last season. instagram.com/p/BUJA0JnFFCq/ 1 week ago