Friday is always eat out day. For breakfast after my 3 mile walk. 2 boiled Boggy Creek Farm eggs. Lunch with mom, Salmon Salad at Cafe Josie. This is my favorite eat out lunch these days, served with mustard aioli. So good, and I’m low carbing it as mush as possible. Dinner at Mirabelle, I had the beef tenderloin, extra vegetables, no potatoes. A successful day.
- Enchiladas @daidue are my favorite in town. #oldschool @ Dai Due instagram.com/p/BacItUsFqo2/ 4 days ago
- @aneelee Thank you! 6 days ago
- This looks awesome! twitter.com/EdenEastAustin… 6 days ago
- Gorgeous Indigo Mudcloth would make a gorgeous wrap or throw! flourish.atx Come to our pop up… instagram.com/p/BaWv1ELlNx_/ 6 days ago
- RT @SpringdaleHM: Thanks @austinwoman! twitter.com/austinwoman/st… 1 week ago