Friday is always eat out day. For breakfast after my 3 mile walk. 2 boiled Boggy Creek Farm eggs. Lunch with mom, Salmon Salad at Cafe Josie. This is my favorite eat out lunch these days, served with mustard aioli. So good, and I’m low carbing it as mush as possible. Dinner at Mirabelle, I had the beef tenderloin, extra vegetables, no potatoes. A successful day.
- 15 lbs of smoked red jalapeños, 4 qts tomatoes, 46 jars of Chipotles in Adobo. #canning instagram.com/p/BW7z0nkl7xd/ 21 hours ago
- The culmination of much gardening and then smoking comes together. Chipotles in Adobo canning day. instagram.com/p/BW7c2q7lq48/ 1 day ago
- Today would be an excellent day to hug a farmer! @springdalefarm @ Springdale Farm instagram.com/p/BW2fWVmFHzO/ 2 days ago
- @keithkreeger Who doesnt love puppies??? 1 week ago
- @jesspryles @broylesa Red jalapenos will start showing up at the farmer's markets soon, but Fiesta usually has them… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 1 week ago