When I re-did my kitchen a few years ago, I couldn’t afford the 6 burner range I wanted, so I only have 4 burners. This new discovery, increases that to 5 burners. When my friend Christian a better cook than I, told me about this Burton Induction Cooktop 6000 he had ordered, I had to have one. It is small, portable, electric, energy efficient, and heats up super fast. Not having read the instructions, I found that out the hard way. This could be used anywhere there is an electrical outlet, even outside. I’m excited because it will make cooking for holidays and parties so much easier. You must use cast iron, sheet enameled steel, or magnetic stainless steel skillet or pan. The unit itself doesn’t heat up, just the pan. The most attractive aspect of this cooktop, is that it cost about $60.00 on Amazon dot com.
- Grilled Softshell Crab, Bay Shrimp, Tomatoes, Corn, Radish, Peanuts, Fried Onions, Basil… instagram.com/p/BZNC-mqFNOF/ 1 day ago
- Benefit for Gulf Coast Crabbers @daidue @ Dai Due instagram.com/p/BZM4WSilQPb/ 1 day ago
- Grand Opening Day! twohives #localhoney @ Two Hives Honey instagram.com/p/BZJsF50F3Wv/ 2 days ago
- Still lots of amazing treats @springdalefarm! #AtxBakes4Harvey @ Springdale Farm instagram.com/p/BZG84fTFMVX/ 3 days ago
- Just one of the amazing treats for @austinbakes! Come see us @springdalefarm! #atxbakes4harvey… instagram.com/p/BZGqO8dlZFo/ 3 days ago