The Three Sisters Garden is coming along. Not all of the beans came up, but those that did are starting to wrap their way around the cornstalks. The pumpkins are up as well. The corn looks amazing, much better than my previous corn, probably because there is so much more of it, and all the seeds were planted at the same time. I think its absolutely gorgeous! My picture could be better- I was outside with wet hair, in my robe, taking pictures, and a bunch of runners came by, so I snapped the photo and skeedaddled.
- Tasting! @StillATX @ Still Austin Whiskey Co. instagram.com/p/BeObepSlvfE/ 2 days ago
- Grains get added to water and cooked then cooled before adding yeast and fermented for 3 days. @… instagram.com/p/BeOXfbrlRsf/ 2 days ago
- Truly grain to glass. Corn and wheat silos and millhouse @StillATX @ Still Austin Whiskey Co. instagram.com/p/BeOXKBLFonj/ 2 days ago
- Excited for our tour @StillATX! @ Still Austin Whiskey Co. instagram.com/p/BeOT4O8FKII/ 2 days ago
- Pop of color on this dreary day instagram.com/p/BeNvaIGlxci/ 2 days ago