Another eat in day, thankfully. I got up early, and walked at Ladybird Lake, which I really still call Town Lake normally. I’m against changing the names of things. Then I worked in the garden for about 3 hours. So I had breakfast at noon. I had 2 Kocurek breakfast sausage patties and 2 Vital Farms eggs, scrambled with garden peppers and tomatoes, tarragon, garlic chives and thyme from my patio garden. For dinner, I had thawed some ground bison burgers to cook on the grill, but it started raining, so I cooked them inside and had one with cheese, with a tomato and cucumber salad with yogurt dill dressing. I have no plans for eating out this week, so hopefully I can plow through my over stuffed freezer and make a dent in what I’ve been hoarding from the farmer’s markets.
- RT @thedishstance: #Giveaway time! Who wants to win some all-natural body products from @SpringdaleHM? THIS GIRL! instagram.com/p/BSKBUlwBCNQ/ #… 13 hours ago
- Slicing is easier after some time in the fridge. #bacon instagram.com/p/BSJOedNlOqf/ 22 hours ago
- Ramping up for mosquito season! #naturalinsectrepellent @ Springdale Farm instagram.com/p/BSHgCMfjQy_/ 1 day ago
- Bacon smoking day! instagram.com/p/BSGziI5l6Wi/ 1 day ago
- New products this morning @springdalefarm; Mojito Body Butter and Sugar Scrub! Fresh for Spring… instagram.com/p/BSEC8Whj4ru/ 2 days ago