Another eat in day, thankfully. I got up early, and walked at Ladybird Lake, which I really still call Town Lake normally. I’m against changing the names of things. Then I worked in the garden for about 3 hours. So I had breakfast at noon. I had 2 Kocurek breakfast sausage patties and 2 Vital Farms eggs, scrambled with garden peppers and tomatoes, tarragon, garlic chives and thyme from my patio garden. For dinner, I had thawed some ground bison burgers to cook on the grill, but it started raining, so I cooked them inside and had one with cheese, with a tomato and cucumber salad with yogurt dill dressing. I have no plans for eating out this week, so hopefully I can plow through my over stuffed freezer and make a dent in what I’ve been hoarding from the farmer’s markets.
- Enchiladas @daidue are my favorite in town. #oldschool @ Dai Due instagram.com/p/BacItUsFqo2/ 2 days ago
- @aneelee Thank you! 4 days ago
- This looks awesome! twitter.com/EdenEastAustin… 4 days ago
- Gorgeous Indigo Mudcloth would make a gorgeous wrap or throw! flourish.atx Come to our pop up… instagram.com/p/BaWv1ELlNx_/ 4 days ago
- RT @SpringdaleHM: Thanks @austinwoman! twitter.com/austinwoman/st… 5 days ago