Another eat in day, thankfully. I got up early, and walked at Ladybird Lake, which I really still call Town Lake normally. I’m against changing the names of things. Then I worked in the garden for about 3 hours. So I had breakfast at noon. I had 2 Kocurek breakfast sausage patties and 2 Vital Farms eggs, scrambled with garden peppers and tomatoes, tarragon, garlic chives and thyme from my patio garden. For dinner, I had thawed some ground bison burgers to cook on the grill, but it started raining, so I cooked them inside and had one with cheese, with a tomato and cucumber salad with yogurt dill dressing. I have no plans for eating out this week, so hopefully I can plow through my over stuffed freezer and make a dent in what I’ve been hoarding from the farmer’s markets.
- We'll have plenty of natural Insect Repellant at the farmstand tomorrow for your holiday… instagram.com/p/BUjoVPSDNpI/ 3 hours ago
- Lemon Verbena Body Butter back in stock today @springdalefarm @ Springdale Farm instagram.com/p/BUegtxrDEOR/ 2 days ago
- Farmstand Table @springdalefarm @ Springdale Farm instagram.com/p/BUegg1LFaDJ/ 2 days ago
- Virginia Wood needs our help - let's rally for her! youcaring.com/virginiabwood-… via @youcaring 5 days ago
- Candles at the farmstand! @springdalefarm @ Springdale Farm instagram.com/p/BUUPTt1D-ex/ 6 days ago