Another eat in day, thankfully. I got up early, and walked at Ladybird Lake, which I really still call Town Lake normally. I’m against changing the names of things. Then I worked in the garden for about 3 hours. So I had breakfast at noon. I had 2 Kocurek breakfast sausage patties and 2 Vital Farms eggs, scrambled with garden peppers and tomatoes, tarragon, garlic chives and thyme from my patio garden. For dinner, I had thawed some ground bison burgers to cook on the grill, but it started raining, so I cooked them inside and had one with cheese, with a tomato and cucumber salad with yogurt dill dressing. I have no plans for eating out this week, so hopefully I can plow through my over stuffed freezer and make a dent in what I’ve been hoarding from the farmer’s markets.
- Tasting! @StillATX @ Still Austin Whiskey Co. instagram.com/p/BeObepSlvfE/ 12 hours ago
- Grains get added to water and cooked then cooled before adding yeast and fermented for 3 days. @… instagram.com/p/BeOXfbrlRsf/ 13 hours ago
- Truly grain to glass. Corn and wheat silos and millhouse @StillATX @ Still Austin Whiskey Co. instagram.com/p/BeOXKBLFonj/ 13 hours ago
- Excited for our tour @StillATX! @ Still Austin Whiskey Co. instagram.com/p/BeOT4O8FKII/ 13 hours ago
- Pop of color on this dreary day instagram.com/p/BeNvaIGlxci/ 19 hours ago