For breakfast, 1 scrambled Vital Farm egg. Lunch, 2 Heritage Farms hot dogs, without the bun. Heritage Farms is the outfit that my much cherished, yet unused flour came from. I have been buying their Brazos Valley Cheese for a long time, and just picked up these franks at the farmer’s market a couple weeks ago, all the while not knowing they mill their own flour and cornmeal and have popcorn. Dinner was a Birthday Party for and we had pizza and champagne. Best pizza ever, made by the ever elusive Christian of Austin Food Journal fame. I would post pictures, but I left my camera behind.
- Yard food! #gardening instagram.com/p/BfW6uWhlLf0/ 4 days ago
- My day was filled with all kinds of cuteness @txbeetree! instagram.com/p/BfWsuBKFCQr/ 4 days ago
- Farm table is full of beautiful produce @springdalefarm! @ Springdale Farm instagram.com/p/BfTTUMTlGsv/ 5 days ago
- It’s going to be a good year for apples! instagram.com/p/BfRJMPKFNPy/ 6 days ago
- I see lots of salads in my future! #gardening instagram.com/p/BfQqJyeF384/ 6 days ago