For breakfast, 1 scrambled Vital Farm egg. Lunch, 2 Heritage Farms hot dogs, without the bun. Heritage Farms is the outfit that my much cherished, yet unused flour came from. I have been buying their Brazos Valley Cheese for a long time, and just picked up these franks at the farmer’s market a couple weeks ago, all the while not knowing they mill their own flour and cornmeal and have popcorn. Dinner was a Birthday Party for and we had pizza and champagne. Best pizza ever, made by the ever elusive Christian of Austin Food Journal fame. I would post pictures, but I left my camera behind.
- Mustangs from the yard! instagram.com/p/BlJlt-BB8HY/… 5 days ago
- New additions to the market!@edeneastaustin pantry preserves and jams! @edeneastaustin @ Eden East Austin instagram.com/p/BlGL3u1BRua/… 1 week ago
- @edeneastaustin farmeredeneast farmstand until 1:00 today! Formerly @springdalefarm come support! @ Eden East Aust… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- Last market day for the old springdale farm crew. Come see us, get some great vegetables and meet the… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 weeks ago
- Last Wednesday farmstand with Glenn and Paula! Come see us and wish Paula Happy Birthday! instagram.com/p/Bkh8MdtBkU3/… 3 weeks ago