For breakfast, 1 scrambled Vital Farm egg. Lunch, 2 Heritage Farms hot dogs, without the bun. Heritage Farms is the outfit that my much cherished, yet unused flour came from. I have been buying their Brazos Valley Cheese for a long time, and just picked up these franks at the farmer’s market a couple weeks ago, all the while not knowing they mill their own flour and cornmeal and have popcorn. Dinner was a Birthday Party for and we had pizza and champagne. Best pizza ever, made by the ever elusive Christian of Austin Food Journal fame. I would post pictures, but I left my camera behind.
- RT @txbeetree: Hey Central TX/Austin folks: Two Hives Honey shop grand opening Aug 27! fb.me/I87LSNNP 1 day ago
- Just some of the ones that didn't make it to the finals. #hotsaucefest @austinchronicle… instagram.com/p/BYBm5jXlUFq/ 3 days ago
- Ready to start judging! @austinchronicle @chronevents @DoctoredWatson @ Fiesta Gardens instagram.com/p/BYBV6K4lwia/ 3 days ago
- Farmstand Day @springdalefarm! See you 9:00-1:00! @ Springdale Farm instagram.com/p/BX-knhtlUf2/ 4 days ago
- RT @AustinSaltCave: Monday is the Solar Eclipse, and Dark Side of the Moon session. Reserve your seat today: 512-838-6545 https://t.co/OqnJ… 4 days ago