For breakfast, 1 scrambled Vital Farm egg. Lunch, 2 Heritage Farms hot dogs, without the bun. Heritage Farms is the outfit that my much cherished, yet unused flour came from. I have been buying their Brazos Valley Cheese for a long time, and just picked up these franks at the farmer’s market a couple weeks ago, all the while not knowing they mill their own flour and cornmeal and have popcorn. Dinner was a Birthday Party for and we had pizza and champagne. Best pizza ever, made by the ever elusive Christian of Austin Food Journal fame. I would post pictures, but I left my camera behind.
- Farmstand Day @springdalefarm! @ Springdale Farm instagram.com/p/Bbo-EGyFVvh/ 58 minutes ago
- Is there anything more enjoyable than digging in the dirt to plant food? Maybe. But not this… instagram.com/p/BbmVVmLFfwo/ 1 day ago
- We are so excited to be making soaps for Fall Creek Winery using their wines! Available at the… instagram.com/p/Bbh3vXIlun5/ 2 days ago
- Excited for broccoli soon! instagram.com/p/Bbef0L1FwH4/ 4 days ago
- Goat Taco pop-up with @suerteatx @sertodocopper. @ East MLK, Austin, Texas instagram.com/p/BbaOLbiFJ7U/ 5 days ago