For breakfast, 1 scrambled Vital Farm egg. Lunch, 2 Heritage Farms hot dogs, without the bun. Heritage Farms is the outfit that my much cherished, yet unused flour came from. I have been buying their Brazos Valley Cheese for a long time, and just picked up these franks at the farmer’s market a couple weeks ago, all the while not knowing they mill their own flour and cornmeal and have popcorn. Dinner was a Birthday Party for and we had pizza and champagne. Best pizza ever, made by the ever elusive Christian of Austin Food Journal fame. I would post pictures, but I left my camera behind.
- RT @gardens123: Cucumber Mint Sugar Scrub is back and perfectly refreshing for summertime! #naturalbathandbody instagram.com/p/BVsGUqPjlYW/ 4 hours ago
- RT @AustinSaltCave: The Austin Salt Cave was featured in our local Faces and Places Lake Travis Magazine this month! fb.me/DvPEQG3v 4 hours ago
- Cucumber Mint Sugar Scrub is back and perfectly refreshing for summertime! #naturalbathandbody instagram.com/p/BVsGUqPjlYW/ 4 hours ago
- RT @txbeetree: Bee Tree Halloumi all stocked and ready for your grill at Antonelli's Cheese Shop, Farmhouse Delivery, Boggy... https://t.co… 17 hours ago
- Enjoying a @springdalefarm heirloom tomato dish eberlyatx! @ EBERLY instagram.com/p/BVqLYT5l7k5/ 22 hours ago