Eat out Friday with the folks. Since, I’m eating healthy, I had to break it to mom that our pursuit of her favorite Corpus Christi enchilada would not happen today. (American cheese (blech) meaty gravy on top.) So I picked her up from her beautification appointment, and we went over to Cafe Josie. If you’ve been reading this for long, you know of my devoted love of Cafe Josie. The menu has changed, the new sign is up after a 16 month long dispute with the landlord, and @cafejosie is now on Twitter. Times are a changing. Anyhoo, resisting the temptation to have a Cafe Josie burger, I ordered the mesquite grilled salmon salad. Yum. So perfect and devoid of carbs. Dinner out with the family was at Mirabelle. I had the tenderloin filet, no starch, extra vegetables. Yes, I behaved.
- Come on over to @springdalefarm! We are ready for you! @ Springdale Farm instagram.com/p/Bh1bqC2BtWx/ 3 days ago
- Accoutrement for the next course @springdalefarm @texaswildlife dinner with @daidue and… instagram.com/p/BhxakfOh0iK/ 5 days ago
- Beautiful evening @springdalefarm for the @texaswildlife dinner with @daidue and @lewiswines @… instagram.com/p/BhxWZIwh7cY/ 5 days ago
- Pulling up the bolters. Still lots in the ground who will hopefully make it to storing onion… instagram.com/p/BhrKYg_hJ7P/ 1 week ago
- @suerteatx goat rib taco. We ate all the food before getting pictures-so good! Scratch masa… instagram.com/p/Bhp7TjaBcrV/ 1 week ago