Committed to a low carb day to undo some of the damage from the weekend, I didn’t manage to get breakfast. Lunch was a really good, light salad at Fado, where I went to watch the World Cup and cheer on Holland. Why Holland? My ancesters are Dutch, my friend Stephanie shares that heritage and why the heck not? It was a crazy time, the whole place was filled with folks cheering for Holland which made it all the more fun when they won! From there I went to visit my Godpuppy, Leo, then home for dinner of leftover chicken. Not a carb in sight. Not an interesting food day, but there are many of those in my future.
- @SOCOPetLounge Ellie May! 7 hours ago
- Just a farm dog and her toy. #dogsofinstagram @ Springdale Farm instagram.com/p/BXBHMjDlx-Z/ 15 hours ago
- 15 lbs of smoked red jalapeños, 4 qts tomatoes, 46 jars of Chipotles in Adobo. #canning instagram.com/p/BW7z0nkl7xd/ 2 days ago
- The culmination of much gardening and then smoking comes together. Chipotles in Adobo canning day. instagram.com/p/BW7c2q7lq48/ 2 days ago
- Today would be an excellent day to hug a farmer! @springdalefarm @ Springdale Farm instagram.com/p/BW2fWVmFHzO/ 4 days ago