Committed to a low carb day to undo some of the damage from the weekend, I didn’t manage to get breakfast. Lunch was a really good, light salad at Fado, where I went to watch the World Cup and cheer on Holland. Why Holland? My ancesters are Dutch, my friend Stephanie shares that heritage and why the heck not? It was a crazy time, the whole place was filled with folks cheering for Holland which made it all the more fun when they won! From there I went to visit my Godpuppy, Leo, then home for dinner of leftover chicken. Not a carb in sight. Not an interesting food day, but there are many of those in my future.
- Tasting! @StillATX @ Still Austin Whiskey Co. instagram.com/p/BeObepSlvfE/ 2 days ago
- Grains get added to water and cooked then cooled before adding yeast and fermented for 3 days. @… instagram.com/p/BeOXfbrlRsf/ 2 days ago
- Truly grain to glass. Corn and wheat silos and millhouse @StillATX @ Still Austin Whiskey Co. instagram.com/p/BeOXKBLFonj/ 2 days ago
- Excited for our tour @StillATX! @ Still Austin Whiskey Co. instagram.com/p/BeOT4O8FKII/ 2 days ago
- Pop of color on this dreary day instagram.com/p/BeNvaIGlxci/ 2 days ago