Committed to a low carb day to undo some of the damage from the weekend, I didn’t manage to get breakfast. Lunch was a really good, light salad at Fado, where I went to watch the World Cup and cheer on Holland. Why Holland? My ancesters are Dutch, my friend Stephanie shares that heritage and why the heck not? It was a crazy time, the whole place was filled with folks cheering for Holland which made it all the more fun when they won! From there I went to visit my Godpuppy, Leo, then home for dinner of leftover chicken. Not a carb in sight. Not an interesting food day, but there are many of those in my future.
- @aneelee Thank you! 1 day ago
- This looks awesome! twitter.com/EdenEastAustin… 1 day ago
- Gorgeous Indigo Mudcloth would make a gorgeous wrap or throw! flourish.atx Come to our pop up… instagram.com/p/BaWv1ELlNx_/ 1 day ago
- RT @SpringdaleHM: Thanks @austinwoman! twitter.com/austinwoman/st… 2 days ago
- Harvesting lettuces for dinner! #growyourown instagram.com/p/BaSZJMQF7ri/ 3 days ago