Committed to a low carb day to undo some of the damage from the weekend, I didn’t manage to get breakfast. Lunch was a really good, light salad at Fado, where I went to watch the World Cup and cheer on Holland. Why Holland? My ancesters are Dutch, my friend Stephanie shares that heritage and why the heck not? It was a crazy time, the whole place was filled with folks cheering for Holland which made it all the more fun when they won! From there I went to visit my Godpuppy, Leo, then home for dinner of leftover chicken. Not a carb in sight. Not an interesting food day, but there are many of those in my future.
- Come on over to @springdalefarm! We are ready for you! @ Springdale Farm instagram.com/p/Bh1bqC2BtWx/ 11 hours ago
- Accoutrement for the next course @springdalefarm @texaswildlife dinner with @daidue and… instagram.com/p/BhxakfOh0iK/ 2 days ago
- Beautiful evening @springdalefarm for the @texaswildlife dinner with @daidue and @lewiswines @… instagram.com/p/BhxWZIwh7cY/ 2 days ago
- Pulling up the bolters. Still lots in the ground who will hopefully make it to storing onion… instagram.com/p/BhrKYg_hJ7P/ 4 days ago
- @suerteatx goat rib taco. We ate all the food before getting pictures-so good! Scratch masa… instagram.com/p/Bhp7TjaBcrV/ 4 days ago