Committed to a low carb day to undo some of the damage from the weekend, I didn’t manage to get breakfast. Lunch was a really good, light salad at Fado, where I went to watch the World Cup and cheer on Holland. Why Holland? My ancesters are Dutch, my friend Stephanie shares that heritage and why the heck not? It was a crazy time, the whole place was filled with folks cheering for Holland which made it all the more fun when they won! From there I went to visit my Godpuppy, Leo, then home for dinner of leftover chicken. Not a carb in sight. Not an interesting food day, but there are many of those in my future.
- Oyster Mushroom Tamale, Scamorza, Spicy Lime Crema, Corn Nuts @oddduckaustin @ Odd Duck instagram.com/p/BR9YujpFfMj/ 1 day ago
- Stocking up @saltandtime! @ Salt & Time Butcher Shop and Salumeria instagram.com/p/BR82jFmlac9/ 1 day ago
- Harvesting Calendula for our Calendula Salve. @springdalefarm @ Springdale Farm instagram.com/p/BR8j-PyDr15/ 1 day ago
- Citrus and avocados @springdalefarm today from G & S Groves! @ Springdale Farm instagram.com/p/BR8dlkCFuFh/ 1 day ago
- If you haven't tried salsa dona on boiled eggs, you are missing out. @springdalefarm eggs are… instagram.com/p/BR8LSM_lHAJ/ 2 days ago