Again, no breakfast. That ends with day 171. For lunch, a salad of Bella Verdi lettuce, my garden tomatoes, 2 Vital Farms boiled eggs, and Texas Olive Ranch oil and vinegar. So far, so good, jumping off the carb train. Dinner was planned, defrosted, and ready to rock. Then the phone rang. A friend wanted to go out. OK! I’m easily talked into not firing up the oven or grill in this heat. So, we went to Fino and I had the Arctic Char which came with green beans and tomatoes. At least I kept true to the no-carb vow.
- Off to deliver soap to @Daidue. The first batch using their tallow! instagram.com/p/BTb6KLgjZSb/ 1 day ago
- Rewards for early planting, good weather and bird netting instagram.com/p/BTajV8WFtzm/ 1 day ago
- Oak Hill Heat 2017 app.snap-raise.com/fundraisers/29… 1 day ago
- More junk food at the heart hospital. Next to the salty snacks. @ Austin Heart - Heart Hospital… instagram.com/p/BTUKmdFlLBu/ 4 days ago
- @UmiSushiBar I think I'll just keep making that one! 4 days ago