Again, no breakfast. That ends with day 171. For lunch, a salad of Bella Verdi lettuce, my garden tomatoes, 2 Vital Farms boiled eggs, and Texas Olive Ranch oil and vinegar. So far, so good, jumping off the carb train. Dinner was planned, defrosted, and ready to rock. Then the phone rang. A friend wanted to go out. OK! I’m easily talked into not firing up the oven or grill in this heat. So, we went to Fino and I had the Arctic Char which came with green beans and tomatoes. At least I kept true to the no-carb vow.
- After 10 days, a good rinse and several hours of smoke there will be bacon. instagram.com/p/Bgo33bglJmx/ 1 day ago
- Fun with the Dehydrator this morning preserving the harvest. #growyourown instagram.com/p/BgoHK4wlCnp/ 1 day ago
- Farmstand Day @springdalefarm! @ Springdale Farm instagram.com/p/Bglj4vTDLtM/ 2 days ago
- Pink contrails this morning. @ Tarrytown, Austin, Texas instagram.com/p/BglcjsnDqok/ 2 days ago
- Steer wrestling, or not. @rodeoaustin #betterlucknexttime instagram.com/p/BgemBEzDar4/ 5 days ago