Again, no breakfast. That ends with day 171. For lunch, a salad of Bella Verdi lettuce, my garden tomatoes, 2 Vital Farms boiled eggs, and Texas Olive Ranch oil and vinegar. So far, so good, jumping off the carb train. Dinner was planned, defrosted, and ready to rock. Then the phone rang. A friend wanted to go out. OK! I’m easily talked into not firing up the oven or grill in this heat. So, we went to Fino and I had the Arctic Char which came with green beans and tomatoes. At least I kept true to the no-carb vow.
- Get on over to flourish.atx for the @SpringdaleHM pop-up or your holidays might succ! @ Flourish… instagram.com/p/Bcf1H7NF1tH/ 1 week ago
- Beautiful produce @springdalefarm today! Plus, @confituras, @howyoubean, @lostpinesyaupon,… instagram.com/p/BcfDX0bldmu/ 1 week ago
- Perfect cookies for a baby shower! Thank you @polkadotsatx instagram.com/p/BcQHuvhFUuW/ 1 week ago
- Buying all the cheese @antonellischz! @ Antonelli's Cheese Shop instagram.com/p/BcNfYp4FF0p/ 2 weeks ago
- Farmstand Day @springdalefarm! Beautiful fresh produce, coffee, jams, hot sauce honey, soaps,… instagram.com/p/BcNCXp2lSZA/ 2 weeks ago