Again, no breakfast. That ends with day 171. For lunch, a salad of Bella Verdi lettuce, my garden tomatoes, 2 Vital Farms boiled eggs, and Texas Olive Ranch oil and vinegar. So far, so good, jumping off the carb train. Dinner was planned, defrosted, and ready to rock. Then the phone rang. A friend wanted to go out. OK! I’m easily talked into not firing up the oven or grill in this heat. So, we went to Fino and I had the Arctic Char which came with green beans and tomatoes. At least I kept true to the no-carb vow.
- RT @elnaranjoaustin: El Naranjo’s benefit dinner and other Austin restaurants contributing to Mexico earthquake-relief efforts | The Feed h… 20 hours ago
- Playing with food again @springdalefarm. instagram.com/p/BZRKtoVlNgH/ 2 days ago
- Grilled Softshell Crab, Bay Shrimp, Tomatoes, Corn, Radish, Peanuts, Fried Onions, Basil… instagram.com/p/BZNC-mqFNOF/ 3 days ago
- Benefit for Gulf Coast Crabbers @daidue @ Dai Due instagram.com/p/BZM4WSilQPb/ 3 days ago
- Grand Opening Day! twohives #localhoney @ Two Hives Honey instagram.com/p/BZJsF50F3Wv/ 4 days ago