Again, no breakfast. That ends with day 171. For lunch, a salad of Bella Verdi lettuce, my garden tomatoes, 2 Vital Farms boiled eggs, and Texas Olive Ranch oil and vinegar. So far, so good, jumping off the carb train. Dinner was planned, defrosted, and ready to rock. Then the phone rang. A friend wanted to go out. OK! I’m easily talked into not firing up the oven or grill in this heat. So, we went to Fino and I had the Arctic Char which came with green beans and tomatoes. At least I kept true to the no-carb vow.
- Farmstand @springdalefarm is full of beautiful produce! Come see us 9:00-1:00 and grab some… instagram.com/p/BV4qOmGFF8M/ 3 hours ago
- Tables are full @springdalefarm! Market today 9:00-1:00 @ Springdale Farm instagram.com/p/BVuWXO1FL7m/ 4 days ago
- RT @gardens123: Cucumber Mint Sugar Scrub is back and perfectly refreshing for summertime! #naturalbathandbody instagram.com/p/BVsGUqPjlYW/ 5 days ago
- RT @AustinSaltCave: The Austin Salt Cave was featured in our local Faces and Places Lake Travis Magazine this month! fb.me/DvPEQG3v 5 days ago
- Cucumber Mint Sugar Scrub is back and perfectly refreshing for summertime! #naturalbathandbody instagram.com/p/BVsGUqPjlYW/ 5 days ago