Yesterday was an odd day. I skipped breakfast, for no apparent reason, then couldn’t get myself coordinated enough to eat lunch, and I knew I was eating out with friends for dinner at La Condesa. So, I was starving then we got to La Condesa, and ate chips and amazing salsa. Bad plan. For dinner I had the fish of the day, which was snapper. I had eaten at La Condesa before, and knew how hard they try to source locally. I’ve seen Chef Ortiz at the Farmer’s Market. This time, the menu items included some vegetables from Garza Middle School. (I think its a middle school) and Urban Roots, an organization I support. Almost every menu item included a local product. My dinner was fabulous, and everyone else enjoyed theirs as well. I’ll be back.
- Get on over to flourish.atx for the @SpringdaleHM pop-up or your holidays might succ! @ Flourish… instagram.com/p/Bcf1H7NF1tH/ 1 week ago
- Beautiful produce @springdalefarm today! Plus, @confituras, @howyoubean, @lostpinesyaupon,… instagram.com/p/BcfDX0bldmu/ 1 week ago
- Perfect cookies for a baby shower! Thank you @polkadotsatx instagram.com/p/BcQHuvhFUuW/ 1 week ago
- Buying all the cheese @antonellischz! @ Antonelli's Cheese Shop instagram.com/p/BcNfYp4FF0p/ 2 weeks ago
- Farmstand Day @springdalefarm! Beautiful fresh produce, coffee, jams, hot sauce honey, soaps,… instagram.com/p/BcNCXp2lSZA/ 2 weeks ago