Yesterday was an odd day. I skipped breakfast, for no apparent reason, then couldn’t get myself coordinated enough to eat lunch, and I knew I was eating out with friends for dinner at La Condesa. So, I was starving then we got to La Condesa, and ate chips and amazing salsa. Bad plan. For dinner I had the fish of the day, which was snapper. I had eaten at La Condesa before, and knew how hard they try to source locally. I’ve seen Chef Ortiz at the Farmer’s Market. This time, the menu items included some vegetables from Garza Middle School. (I think its a middle school) and Urban Roots, an organization I support. Almost every menu item included a local product. My dinner was fabulous, and everyone else enjoyed theirs as well. I’ll be back.
- Farmstand @springdalefarm is full of beautiful produce! Come see us 9:00-1:00 and grab some… instagram.com/p/BV4qOmGFF8M/ 3 hours ago
- Tables are full @springdalefarm! Market today 9:00-1:00 @ Springdale Farm instagram.com/p/BVuWXO1FL7m/ 4 days ago
- RT @gardens123: Cucumber Mint Sugar Scrub is back and perfectly refreshing for summertime! #naturalbathandbody instagram.com/p/BVsGUqPjlYW/ 5 days ago
- RT @AustinSaltCave: The Austin Salt Cave was featured in our local Faces and Places Lake Travis Magazine this month! fb.me/DvPEQG3v 5 days ago
- Cucumber Mint Sugar Scrub is back and perfectly refreshing for summertime! #naturalbathandbody instagram.com/p/BVsGUqPjlYW/ 5 days ago