Yesterday was an odd day. I skipped breakfast, for no apparent reason, then couldn’t get myself coordinated enough to eat lunch, and I knew I was eating out with friends for dinner at La Condesa. So, I was starving then we got to La Condesa, and ate chips and amazing salsa. Bad plan. For dinner I had the fish of the day, which was snapper. I had eaten at La Condesa before, and knew how hard they try to source locally. I’ve seen Chef Ortiz at the Farmer’s Market. This time, the menu items included some vegetables from Garza Middle School. (I think its a middle school) and Urban Roots, an organization I support. Almost every menu item included a local product. My dinner was fabulous, and everyone else enjoyed theirs as well. I’ll be back.
- Off to deliver soap to @Daidue. The first batch using their tallow! instagram.com/p/BTb6KLgjZSb/ 1 day ago
- Rewards for early planting, good weather and bird netting instagram.com/p/BTajV8WFtzm/ 1 day ago
- Oak Hill Heat 2017 app.snap-raise.com/fundraisers/29… 1 day ago
- More junk food at the heart hospital. Next to the salty snacks. @ Austin Heart - Heart Hospital… instagram.com/p/BTUKmdFlLBu/ 4 days ago
- @UmiSushiBar I think I'll just keep making that one! 4 days ago