I had a Kocurek day yesterday. Breakfast was a handful of farmer’s market plums. For lunch, Kocurek gravlax, with Pure Luck St. Maure from Antonelli’s Cheese Shop. For dinner, a small salad with Bella Verdi lettuce, my chocolate cherry tomatoes, oil and vinegar, Kocurek Thai Curry Boudin Blanc, and Lowell Valley jasmine rice. Simple, and quite tasty.
- Tasting! @StillATX @ Still Austin Whiskey Co. instagram.com/p/BeObepSlvfE/ 13 hours ago
- Grains get added to water and cooked then cooled before adding yeast and fermented for 3 days. @… instagram.com/p/BeOXfbrlRsf/ 13 hours ago
- Truly grain to glass. Corn and wheat silos and millhouse @StillATX @ Still Austin Whiskey Co. instagram.com/p/BeOXKBLFonj/ 13 hours ago
- Excited for our tour @StillATX! @ Still Austin Whiskey Co. instagram.com/p/BeOT4O8FKII/ 14 hours ago
- Pop of color on this dreary day instagram.com/p/BeNvaIGlxci/ 19 hours ago