I had a Kocurek day yesterday. Breakfast was a handful of farmer’s market plums. For lunch, Kocurek gravlax, with Pure Luck St. Maure from Antonelli’s Cheese Shop. For dinner, a small salad with Bella Verdi lettuce, my chocolate cherry tomatoes, oil and vinegar, Kocurek Thai Curry Boudin Blanc, and Lowell Valley jasmine rice. Simple, and quite tasty.
- 15 lbs of smoked red jalapeños, 4 qts tomatoes, 46 jars of Chipotles in Adobo. #canning instagram.com/p/BW7z0nkl7xd/ 1 day ago
- The culmination of much gardening and then smoking comes together. Chipotles in Adobo canning day. instagram.com/p/BW7c2q7lq48/ 1 day ago
- Today would be an excellent day to hug a farmer! @springdalefarm @ Springdale Farm instagram.com/p/BW2fWVmFHzO/ 3 days ago
- @keithkreeger Who doesnt love puppies??? 1 week ago
- @jesspryles @broylesa Red jalapenos will start showing up at the farmer's markets soon, but Fiesta usually has them… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 1 week ago