I had a Kocurek day yesterday. Breakfast was a handful of farmer’s market plums. For lunch, Kocurek gravlax, with Pure Luck St. Maure from Antonelli’s Cheese Shop. For dinner, a small salad with Bella Verdi lettuce, my chocolate cherry tomatoes, oil and vinegar, Kocurek Thai Curry Boudin Blanc, and Lowell Valley jasmine rice. Simple, and quite tasty.
- Enchiladas @daidue are my favorite in town. #oldschool @ Dai Due instagram.com/p/BacItUsFqo2/ 4 days ago
- @aneelee Thank you! 6 days ago
- This looks awesome! twitter.com/EdenEastAustin… 6 days ago
- Gorgeous Indigo Mudcloth would make a gorgeous wrap or throw! flourish.atx Come to our pop up… instagram.com/p/BaWv1ELlNx_/ 6 days ago
- RT @SpringdaleHM: Thanks @austinwoman! twitter.com/austinwoman/st… 1 week ago