Yesterday was an easy food day. Breakfast of blackberries from the garden and homemade yogurt. I had too much to do to prepare for a raised garden installation to eat lunch. After installing the garden in brutal heat, it took me a while to cool off, settle down and think about dinner. Oh yeah, leftover bison, potatoes, and panzanella! Easy decision there. I was happy not to have to heat up the stove, oven or grill.
- RT @thedishstance: #Giveaway time! Who wants to win some all-natural body products from @SpringdaleHM? THIS GIRL! instagram.com/p/BSKBUlwBCNQ/ #… 13 hours ago
- Slicing is easier after some time in the fridge. #bacon instagram.com/p/BSJOedNlOqf/ 21 hours ago
- Ramping up for mosquito season! #naturalinsectrepellent @ Springdale Farm instagram.com/p/BSHgCMfjQy_/ 1 day ago
- Bacon smoking day! instagram.com/p/BSGziI5l6Wi/ 1 day ago
- New products this morning @springdalefarm; Mojito Body Butter and Sugar Scrub! Fresh for Spring… instagram.com/p/BSEC8Whj4ru/ 2 days ago