Yesterday was an easy food day. Breakfast of blackberries from the garden and homemade yogurt. I had too much to do to prepare for a raised garden installation to eat lunch. After installing the garden in brutal heat, it took me a while to cool off, settle down and think about dinner. Oh yeah, leftover bison, potatoes, and panzanella! Easy decision there. I was happy not to have to heat up the stove, oven or grill.
- Enchiladas @daidue are my favorite in town. #oldschool @ Dai Due instagram.com/p/BacItUsFqo2/ 2 days ago
- @aneelee Thank you! 4 days ago
- This looks awesome! twitter.com/EdenEastAustin… 4 days ago
- Gorgeous Indigo Mudcloth would make a gorgeous wrap or throw! flourish.atx Come to our pop up… instagram.com/p/BaWv1ELlNx_/ 4 days ago
- RT @SpringdaleHM: Thanks @austinwoman! twitter.com/austinwoman/st… 5 days ago