Yesterday was an easy food day. Breakfast of blackberries from the garden and homemade yogurt. I had too much to do to prepare for a raised garden installation to eat lunch. After installing the garden in brutal heat, it took me a while to cool off, settle down and think about dinner. Oh yeah, leftover bison, potatoes, and panzanella! Easy decision there. I was happy not to have to heat up the stove, oven or grill.
- We'll have plenty of natural Insect Repellant at the farmstand tomorrow for your holiday… instagram.com/p/BUjoVPSDNpI/ 3 hours ago
- Lemon Verbena Body Butter back in stock today @springdalefarm @ Springdale Farm instagram.com/p/BUegtxrDEOR/ 2 days ago
- Farmstand Table @springdalefarm @ Springdale Farm instagram.com/p/BUegg1LFaDJ/ 2 days ago
- Virginia Wood needs our help - let's rally for her! youcaring.com/virginiabwood-… via @youcaring 5 days ago
- Candles at the farmstand! @springdalefarm @ Springdale Farm instagram.com/p/BUUPTt1D-ex/ 6 days ago