Yesterday was an easy food day. Breakfast of blackberries from the garden and homemade yogurt. I had too much to do to prepare for a raised garden installation to eat lunch. After installing the garden in brutal heat, it took me a while to cool off, settle down and think about dinner. Oh yeah, leftover bison, potatoes, and panzanella! Easy decision there. I was happy not to have to heat up the stove, oven or grill.
- Farmstand Day @springdalefarm! @ Springdale Farm instagram.com/p/BkXn0ClhnCO/… 9 hours ago
- Free puppy kisses @springdalefarm today! @… instagram.com/p/BkQAluehBg_/… 3 days ago
- Beautiful Food thebrewerstableaustin @ The… instagram.com/p/BkOdyowBiEz/… 3 days ago
- Tomatoes for days! @springdalefarm. @… instagram.com/p/BkFlKzehZI_/… 1 week ago
- Farmstand Day! @springdalefarm @ Springdale Farm instagram.com/p/Bj92u2cHR6R/… 1 week ago