Yesterday was an easy food day. Breakfast of blackberries from the garden and homemade yogurt. I had too much to do to prepare for a raised garden installation to eat lunch. After installing the garden in brutal heat, it took me a while to cool off, settle down and think about dinner. Oh yeah, leftover bison, potatoes, and panzanella! Easy decision there. I was happy not to have to heat up the stove, oven or grill.
- Tasting! @StillATX @ Still Austin Whiskey Co. instagram.com/p/BeObepSlvfE/ 2 days ago
- Grains get added to water and cooked then cooled before adding yeast and fermented for 3 days. @… instagram.com/p/BeOXfbrlRsf/ 2 days ago
- Truly grain to glass. Corn and wheat silos and millhouse @StillATX @ Still Austin Whiskey Co. instagram.com/p/BeOXKBLFonj/ 2 days ago
- Excited for our tour @StillATX! @ Still Austin Whiskey Co. instagram.com/p/BeOT4O8FKII/ 2 days ago
- Pop of color on this dreary day instagram.com/p/BeNvaIGlxci/ 2 days ago