Yesterday, I had a great treat- peaches from the Wednesday Triangle Farmer’s Market. For breakfast, I had strawberries and a scrambled egg. Lunch was a small salad and some of the brisket I smoked a while back from Richardson’s farms. I found it in the freezer when I was looking for something to take out for dinner. For dinner, I grilled another Richardson Farms pork chop and grilled a peach to go with it. I think I’ll stock up on peaches tomorrow and get some in the freezer for less peachy times. Although my challenge will be done by the time peaches roll around again next year. Or will it?
- Come on over to @springdalefarm! We are ready for you! @ Springdale Farm instagram.com/p/Bh1bqC2BtWx/ 11 hours ago
- Accoutrement for the next course @springdalefarm @texaswildlife dinner with @daidue and… instagram.com/p/BhxakfOh0iK/ 2 days ago
- Beautiful evening @springdalefarm for the @texaswildlife dinner with @daidue and @lewiswines @… instagram.com/p/BhxWZIwh7cY/ 2 days ago
- Pulling up the bolters. Still lots in the ground who will hopefully make it to storing onion… instagram.com/p/BhrKYg_hJ7P/ 4 days ago
- @suerteatx goat rib taco. We ate all the food before getting pictures-so good! Scratch masa… instagram.com/p/Bhp7TjaBcrV/ 4 days ago