Yesterday, I had a great treat- peaches from the Wednesday Triangle Farmer’s Market. For breakfast, I had strawberries and a scrambled egg. Lunch was a small salad and some of the brisket I smoked a while back from Richardson’s farms. I found it in the freezer when I was looking for something to take out for dinner. For dinner, I grilled another Richardson Farms pork chop and grilled a peach to go with it. I think I’ll stock up on peaches tomorrow and get some in the freezer for less peachy times. Although my challenge will be done by the time peaches roll around again next year. Or will it?
- 15 lbs of smoked red jalapeños, 4 qts tomatoes, 46 jars of Chipotles in Adobo. #canning instagram.com/p/BW7z0nkl7xd/ 1 day ago
- The culmination of much gardening and then smoking comes together. Chipotles in Adobo canning day. instagram.com/p/BW7c2q7lq48/ 1 day ago
- Today would be an excellent day to hug a farmer! @springdalefarm @ Springdale Farm instagram.com/p/BW2fWVmFHzO/ 3 days ago
- @keithkreeger Who doesnt love puppies??? 1 week ago
- @jesspryles @broylesa Red jalapenos will start showing up at the farmer's markets soon, but Fiesta usually has them… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 1 week ago