Yesterday, I had a great treat- peaches from the Wednesday Triangle Farmer’s Market. For breakfast, I had strawberries and a scrambled egg. Lunch was a small salad and some of the brisket I smoked a while back from Richardson’s farms. I found it in the freezer when I was looking for something to take out for dinner. For dinner, I grilled another Richardson Farms pork chop and grilled a peach to go with it. I think I’ll stock up on peaches tomorrow and get some in the freezer for less peachy times. Although my challenge will be done by the time peaches roll around again next year. Or will it?
- RT @thedishstance: #Giveaway time! Who wants to win some all-natural body products from @SpringdaleHM? THIS GIRL! instagram.com/p/BSKBUlwBCNQ/ #… 13 hours ago
- Slicing is easier after some time in the fridge. #bacon instagram.com/p/BSJOedNlOqf/ 21 hours ago
- Ramping up for mosquito season! #naturalinsectrepellent @ Springdale Farm instagram.com/p/BSHgCMfjQy_/ 1 day ago
- Bacon smoking day! instagram.com/p/BSGziI5l6Wi/ 1 day ago
- New products this morning @springdalefarm; Mojito Body Butter and Sugar Scrub! Fresh for Spring… instagram.com/p/BSEC8Whj4ru/ 2 days ago