Yesterday, I had a great treat- peaches from the Wednesday Triangle Farmer’s Market. For breakfast, I had strawberries and a scrambled egg. Lunch was a small salad and some of the brisket I smoked a while back from Richardson’s farms. I found it in the freezer when I was looking for something to take out for dinner. For dinner, I grilled another Richardson Farms pork chop and grilled a peach to go with it. I think I’ll stock up on peaches tomorrow and get some in the freezer for less peachy times. Although my challenge will be done by the time peaches roll around again next year. Or will it?
- Virginia Wood needs our help - let's rally for her! youcaring.com/virginiabwood-… via @youcaring 2 days ago
- Candles at the farmstand! @springdalefarm @ Springdale Farm instagram.com/p/BUUPTt1D-ex/ 2 days ago
- Market table @springdalefarm! @ Springdale Farm instagram.com/p/BUUNE3MFgE_/ 2 days ago
- Rainy forecast inspired me to pull up the last onions and plant peppers and cucumbers. instagram.com/p/BUJ5FhWF9Eg/ 6 days ago
- First salsa of this tomato season. Kicked up by smoked tomatoes from last season. instagram.com/p/BUJA0JnFFCq/ 1 week ago