The strawberries have been amazing this Spring, and I have eaten bushels it seems. They are still producing, but not at the rate they have been. They are nearing their end of production. However, the blackberries are starting to ripen. I bought my first blackberry bush 2 years ago from the Austin Farmer’s Market downtown. Then, I bought a second one last December from the Natural Gardener. One is in a pot, the other in the ground in an unused corner. They seem to do fine in bad soil, and with little care. I’m looking forward to eating these beauties soon.
- Today would be an excellent day to hug a farmer! @springdalefarm @ Springdale Farm instagram.com/p/BW2fWVmFHzO/ 2 hours ago
- @keithkreeger Who doesnt love puppies??? 5 days ago
- @jesspryles @broylesa Red jalapenos will start showing up at the farmer's markets soon, but Fiesta usually has them… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 1 week ago
- It's Taco Wednesday @edeneastaustin from 9:00-1:00 during @springdalefarm @ Eden East Austin instagram.com/p/BWcw_6vFLvL/ 1 week ago
- Farmstand Day! @springdalefarm instagram.com/p/BWcu_dTFxTg/ 1 week ago