The strawberries have been amazing this Spring, and I have eaten bushels it seems. They are still producing, but not at the rate they have been. They are nearing their end of production. However, the blackberries are starting to ripen. I bought my first blackberry bush 2 years ago from the Austin Farmer’s Market downtown. Then, I bought a second one last December from the Natural Gardener. One is in a pot, the other in the ground in an unused corner. They seem to do fine in bad soil, and with little care. I’m looking forward to eating these beauties soon.
- Get on over to flourish.atx for the @SpringdaleHM pop-up or your holidays might succ! @ Flourish… instagram.com/p/Bcf1H7NF1tH/ 3 days ago
- Beautiful produce @springdalefarm today! Plus, @confituras, @howyoubean, @lostpinesyaupon,… instagram.com/p/BcfDX0bldmu/ 3 days ago
- Perfect cookies for a baby shower! Thank you @polkadotsatx instagram.com/p/BcQHuvhFUuW/ 1 week ago
- Buying all the cheese @antonellischz! @ Antonelli's Cheese Shop instagram.com/p/BcNfYp4FF0p/ 1 week ago
- Farmstand Day @springdalefarm! Beautiful fresh produce, coffee, jams, hot sauce honey, soaps,… instagram.com/p/BcNCXp2lSZA/ 1 week ago