The strawberries have been amazing this Spring, and I have eaten bushels it seems. They are still producing, but not at the rate they have been. They are nearing their end of production. However, the blackberries are starting to ripen. I bought my first blackberry bush 2 years ago from the Austin Farmer’s Market downtown. Then, I bought a second one last December from the Natural Gardener. One is in a pot, the other in the ground in an unused corner. They seem to do fine in bad soil, and with little care. I’m looking forward to eating these beauties soon.
- Happy St. Patrick’s Day! Lots of delicious produce @springdalefarm today! Plus jams, coffee,… instagram.com/p/BgbSCG3jctH/ 12 hours ago
- All is right with the world again because @txbeetree Cheese is back @boggycreekfarm! @ Boggy… instagram.com/p/BgY8qURja4t/ 1 day ago
- Paula is growing beautiful Ranunculus @springdalefarm! @ Springdale Farm instagram.com/p/BgTimlXjWdj/ 3 days ago
- Colors of Spring! @ Austin, Texas instagram.com/p/BgRwHcGDqRx/ 4 days ago
- So happy to support Wine for the People and dandypinktx today. So cool that so many other… instagram.com/p/BgFWJnhDYJY/ 1 week ago