I’m a bit of a seed fanatic. Buying seeds and trying new things makes me happy. I’m installing a garden for some children today, and wanted to take them some interesting seeds, and of course I got some for myself too. Yesterday, at Zinger Hardware, I found some cool beans that I’m going to plant this weekend, in one of the, now almost empty, onion beds. They are Botanical Interests, Bush Beans, Royal Burgundy, a 55-60 day warm season crop. From the front of the package “Heirloom. Violet-purple pods magically turn an emerald green after cooking. Grow in garden or containers. Tender flavor and stringless.” What could be better? Purple beans that change color when you cook them.
- We'll have plenty of natural Insect Repellant at the farmstand tomorrow for your holiday… instagram.com/p/BUjoVPSDNpI/ 3 hours ago
- Lemon Verbena Body Butter back in stock today @springdalefarm @ Springdale Farm instagram.com/p/BUegtxrDEOR/ 2 days ago
- Farmstand Table @springdalefarm @ Springdale Farm instagram.com/p/BUegg1LFaDJ/ 2 days ago
- Virginia Wood needs our help - let's rally for her! youcaring.com/virginiabwood-… via @youcaring 5 days ago
- Candles at the farmstand! @springdalefarm @ Springdale Farm instagram.com/p/BUUPTt1D-ex/ 6 days ago