I had a busy day installing gardens, after running to the farmer’s market first thing yesterday. I had two bison tacos for brunch from Taco Deli at the market, then off to work all afternoon. No lunch was necessary, and dinner was Dai Due chorizo scrambled with eggs in a Paqui tortilla that I purchased from their trailer the other day when I had lunch there.
- Yard food! #gardening instagram.com/p/BfW6uWhlLf0/ 3 days ago
- My day was filled with all kinds of cuteness @txbeetree! instagram.com/p/BfWsuBKFCQr/ 4 days ago
- Farm table is full of beautiful produce @springdalefarm! @ Springdale Farm instagram.com/p/BfTTUMTlGsv/ 5 days ago
- It’s going to be a good year for apples! instagram.com/p/BfRJMPKFNPy/ 6 days ago
- I see lots of salads in my future! #gardening instagram.com/p/BfQqJyeF384/ 6 days ago