I had a busy day installing gardens, after running to the farmer’s market first thing yesterday. I had two bison tacos for brunch from Taco Deli at the market, then off to work all afternoon. No lunch was necessary, and dinner was Dai Due chorizo scrambled with eggs in a Paqui tortilla that I purchased from their trailer the other day when I had lunch there.
- Farmstand Day @springdalefarm! @ Springdale Farm instagram.com/p/Bbo-EGyFVvh/ 10 hours ago
- Is there anything more enjoyable than digging in the dirt to plant food? Maybe. But not this… instagram.com/p/BbmVVmLFfwo/ 1 day ago
- We are so excited to be making soaps for Fall Creek Winery using their wines! Available at the… instagram.com/p/Bbh3vXIlun5/ 3 days ago
- Excited for broccoli soon! instagram.com/p/Bbef0L1FwH4/ 4 days ago
- Goat Taco pop-up with @suerteatx @sertodocopper. @ East MLK, Austin, Texas instagram.com/p/BbaOLbiFJ7U/ 6 days ago