I had a busy day installing gardens, after running to the farmer’s market first thing yesterday. I had two bison tacos for brunch from Taco Deli at the market, then off to work all afternoon. No lunch was necessary, and dinner was Dai Due chorizo scrambled with eggs in a Paqui tortilla that I purchased from their trailer the other day when I had lunch there.
- Farmstand fun! @ Springdale Farm instagram.com/p/BirppgyhTEG/… 2 weeks ago
- Everything you need for your Mother’s Day weekend! Plus jams,… instagram.com/p/BiremXwh2VA/… 2 weeks ago
- It’s looking like a bountiful tomatillo season! instagram.com/p/BiozWMnh6Qj/… 2 weeks ago
- Happy garden! instagram.com/p/BinSoGChbrH/… 2 weeks ago
- Pasta Fungia @ nhymel88 Dinner. @ Springdale Farm instagram.com/p/BifznUUBnBf/… 2 weeks ago