I had a handful of strawberries again for breakfast. I finally made it to the Triangle Market after garden installation, and had a bison taco from TacoDeli for late lunch. I picked up some rabbit pies from Kocurek Family Charcuterie. If you haven’t had one of their pies, they are outstanding. Dinner was generously provided by my friends Christian and Jamie Bowers. Amazing pizza made with my homemade garden basil pesto.
- RT @elnaranjoaustin: El Naranjo’s benefit dinner and other Austin restaurants contributing to Mexico earthquake-relief efforts | The Feed h… 20 hours ago
- Playing with food again @springdalefarm. instagram.com/p/BZRKtoVlNgH/ 2 days ago
- Grilled Softshell Crab, Bay Shrimp, Tomatoes, Corn, Radish, Peanuts, Fried Onions, Basil… instagram.com/p/BZNC-mqFNOF/ 3 days ago
- Benefit for Gulf Coast Crabbers @daidue @ Dai Due instagram.com/p/BZM4WSilQPb/ 3 days ago
- Grand Opening Day! twohives #localhoney @ Two Hives Honey instagram.com/p/BZJsF50F3Wv/ 4 days ago