I had a handful of strawberries again for breakfast. I finally made it to the Triangle Market after garden installation, and had a bison taco from TacoDeli for late lunch. I picked up some rabbit pies from Kocurek Family Charcuterie. If you haven’t had one of their pies, they are outstanding. Dinner was generously provided by my friends Christian and Jamie Bowers. Amazing pizza made with my homemade garden basil pesto.
- Off to deliver soap to @Daidue. The first batch using their tallow! instagram.com/p/BTb6KLgjZSb/ 1 day ago
- Rewards for early planting, good weather and bird netting instagram.com/p/BTajV8WFtzm/ 1 day ago
- Oak Hill Heat 2017 app.snap-raise.com/fundraisers/29… 1 day ago
- More junk food at the heart hospital. Next to the salty snacks. @ Austin Heart - Heart Hospital… instagram.com/p/BTUKmdFlLBu/ 4 days ago
- @UmiSushiBar I think I'll just keep making that one! 4 days ago