I had a handful of strawberries again for breakfast. I finally made it to the Triangle Market after garden installation, and had a bison taco from TacoDeli for late lunch. I picked up some rabbit pies from Kocurek Family Charcuterie. If you haven’t had one of their pies, they are outstanding. Dinner was generously provided by my friends Christian and Jamie Bowers. Amazing pizza made with my homemade garden basil pesto.
- After 10 days, a good rinse and several hours of smoke there will be bacon. instagram.com/p/Bgo33bglJmx/ 1 day ago
- Fun with the Dehydrator this morning preserving the harvest. #growyourown instagram.com/p/BgoHK4wlCnp/ 1 day ago
- Farmstand Day @springdalefarm! @ Springdale Farm instagram.com/p/Bglj4vTDLtM/ 2 days ago
- Pink contrails this morning. @ Tarrytown, Austin, Texas instagram.com/p/BglcjsnDqok/ 2 days ago
- Steer wrestling, or not. @rodeoaustin #betterlucknexttime instagram.com/p/BgemBEzDar4/ 5 days ago