My potato Grow Bag experiment seems to be working. They are growing, so I keep mounding up the soil. I’m thinking, one more mounding, and I won’t be able to move the bags, which are under a budding pecan tree on my patio. The potatoes will need more sun as that tree fills out with leaves, I’m just not sure where there is room for them. I’m sure I’ll find a spot. I need to get some of those plant rollers to put them on so I can move them around. The only difficulty I’m having, is that the potato plants don’t seem to be growing at the same rate as one another, which makes for uneven mounding. All in all, I think they’ll turn out fine.
- 15 lbs of smoked red jalapeños, 4 qts tomatoes, 46 jars of Chipotles in Adobo. #canning instagram.com/p/BW7z0nkl7xd/ 1 day ago
- The culmination of much gardening and then smoking comes together. Chipotles in Adobo canning day. instagram.com/p/BW7c2q7lq48/ 1 day ago
- Today would be an excellent day to hug a farmer! @springdalefarm @ Springdale Farm instagram.com/p/BW2fWVmFHzO/ 3 days ago
- @keithkreeger Who doesnt love puppies??? 1 week ago
- @jesspryles @broylesa Red jalapenos will start showing up at the farmer's markets soon, but Fiesta usually has them… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 1 week ago