My potato Grow Bag experiment seems to be working. They are growing, so I keep mounding up the soil. I’m thinking, one more mounding, and I won’t be able to move the bags, which are under a budding pecan tree on my patio. The potatoes will need more sun as that tree fills out with leaves, I’m just not sure where there is room for them. I’m sure I’ll find a spot. I need to get some of those plant rollers to put them on so I can move them around. The only difficulty I’m having, is that the potato plants don’t seem to be growing at the same rate as one another, which makes for uneven mounding. All in all, I think they’ll turn out fine.
- Tomatoes for days! @springdalefarm. @… instagram.com/p/BkFlKzehZI_/… 3 days ago
- Farmstand Day! @springdalefarm @ Springdale Farm instagram.com/p/Bj92u2cHR6R/… 6 days ago
- Farm tables are full! @springdalefarm. Plus… instagram.com/p/BjzkaVhhRPk/… 1 week ago
- Farmstand fun! @ Springdale Farm instagram.com/p/BirppgyhTEG/… 1 month ago
- Everything you need for your Mother’s Day weekend! Plus jams,… instagram.com/p/BiremXwh2VA/… 1 month ago