My potato Grow Bag experiment seems to be working. They are growing, so I keep mounding up the soil. I’m thinking, one more mounding, and I won’t be able to move the bags, which are under a budding pecan tree on my patio. The potatoes will need more sun as that tree fills out with leaves, I’m just not sure where there is room for them. I’m sure I’ll find a spot. I need to get some of those plant rollers to put them on so I can move them around. The only difficulty I’m having, is that the potato plants don’t seem to be growing at the same rate as one another, which makes for uneven mounding. All in all, I think they’ll turn out fine.
- Tasting! @StillATX @ Still Austin Whiskey Co. instagram.com/p/BeObepSlvfE/ 13 hours ago
- Grains get added to water and cooked then cooled before adding yeast and fermented for 3 days. @… instagram.com/p/BeOXfbrlRsf/ 13 hours ago
- Truly grain to glass. Corn and wheat silos and millhouse @StillATX @ Still Austin Whiskey Co. instagram.com/p/BeOXKBLFonj/ 13 hours ago
- Excited for our tour @StillATX! @ Still Austin Whiskey Co. instagram.com/p/BeOT4O8FKII/ 14 hours ago
- Pop of color on this dreary day instagram.com/p/BeNvaIGlxci/ 19 hours ago