Garden strawberries for breakfast! OK, 2, to be exact, but they were great! For lunch, a garden salad with my homegrown lettuce, my spring onions, Brazos Valley Parmesan, and Kelly Jo’s cilantro salsa dressing. Dinner was more salad, same as lunch (I’m trying to eat all the garden lettuce I harvested when it got warm), a grilled Thunderheart bison filet with Chorizo Salt, whole wheat pasta from Pasta & Co. from the downtown farmer’s market, and my pesto from last season’s basil. The freezer was full of it but, its been going fast. The Chorizo Salt is great.
- Happy St. Patrick’s Day! Lots of delicious produce @springdalefarm today! Plus jams, coffee,… instagram.com/p/BgbSCG3jctH/ 12 hours ago
- All is right with the world again because @txbeetree Cheese is back @boggycreekfarm! @ Boggy… instagram.com/p/BgY8qURja4t/ 1 day ago
- Paula is growing beautiful Ranunculus @springdalefarm! @ Springdale Farm instagram.com/p/BgTimlXjWdj/ 3 days ago
- Colors of Spring! @ Austin, Texas instagram.com/p/BgRwHcGDqRx/ 4 days ago
- So happy to support Wine for the People and dandypinktx today. So cool that so many other… instagram.com/p/BgFWJnhDYJY/ 1 week ago