Garden strawberries for breakfast! OK, 2, to be exact, but they were great! For lunch, a garden salad with my homegrown lettuce, my spring onions, Brazos Valley Parmesan, and Kelly Jo’s cilantro salsa dressing. Dinner was more salad, same as lunch (I’m trying to eat all the garden lettuce I harvested when it got warm), a grilled Thunderheart bison filet with Chorizo Salt, whole wheat pasta from Pasta & Co. from the downtown farmer’s market, and my pesto from last season’s basil. The freezer was full of it but, its been going fast. The Chorizo Salt is great.
- @keithkreeger Who doesnt love puppies??? 5 days ago
- @jesspryles @broylesa Red jalapenos will start showing up at the farmer's markets soon, but Fiesta usually has them… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 1 week ago
- It's Taco Wednesday @edeneastaustin from 9:00-1:00 during @springdalefarm @ Eden East Austin instagram.com/p/BWcw_6vFLvL/ 1 week ago
- Farmstand Day! @springdalefarm instagram.com/p/BWcu_dTFxTg/ 1 week ago
- Abundance @springdalefarm! Cucumbers, squash, eggplant, peppers, leeks, long beans, okra,… instagram.com/p/BWSZcj7ltTG/ 1 week ago