Garden strawberries for breakfast! OK, 2, to be exact, but they were great! For lunch, a garden salad with my homegrown lettuce, my spring onions, Brazos Valley Parmesan, and Kelly Jo’s cilantro salsa dressing. Dinner was more salad, same as lunch (I’m trying to eat all the garden lettuce I harvested when it got warm), a grilled Thunderheart bison filet with Chorizo Salt, whole wheat pasta from Pasta & Co. from the downtown farmer’s market, and my pesto from last season’s basil. The freezer was full of it but, its been going fast. The Chorizo Salt is great.
- Grilled Softshell Crab, Bay Shrimp, Tomatoes, Corn, Radish, Peanuts, Fried Onions, Basil… instagram.com/p/BZNC-mqFNOF/ 1 day ago
- Benefit for Gulf Coast Crabbers @daidue @ Dai Due instagram.com/p/BZM4WSilQPb/ 1 day ago
- Grand Opening Day! twohives #localhoney @ Two Hives Honey instagram.com/p/BZJsF50F3Wv/ 2 days ago
- Still lots of amazing treats @springdalefarm! #AtxBakes4Harvey @ Springdale Farm instagram.com/p/BZG84fTFMVX/ 3 days ago
- Just one of the amazing treats for @austinbakes! Come see us @springdalefarm! #atxbakes4harvey… instagram.com/p/BZGqO8dlZFo/ 3 days ago