Garden strawberries for breakfast! OK, 2, to be exact, but they were great! For lunch, a garden salad with my homegrown lettuce, my spring onions, Brazos Valley Parmesan, and Kelly Jo’s cilantro salsa dressing. Dinner was more salad, same as lunch (I’m trying to eat all the garden lettuce I harvested when it got warm), a grilled Thunderheart bison filet with Chorizo Salt, whole wheat pasta from Pasta & Co. from the downtown farmer’s market, and my pesto from last season’s basil. The freezer was full of it but, its been going fast. The Chorizo Salt is great.
- Oyster Mushroom Tamale, Scamorza, Spicy Lime Crema, Corn Nuts @oddduckaustin @ Odd Duck instagram.com/p/BR9YujpFfMj/ 1 day ago
- Stocking up @saltandtime! @ Salt & Time Butcher Shop and Salumeria instagram.com/p/BR82jFmlac9/ 1 day ago
- Harvesting Calendula for our Calendula Salve. @springdalefarm @ Springdale Farm instagram.com/p/BR8j-PyDr15/ 1 day ago
- Citrus and avocados @springdalefarm today from G & S Groves! @ Springdale Farm instagram.com/p/BR8dlkCFuFh/ 1 day ago
- If you haven't tried salsa dona on boiled eggs, you are missing out. @springdalefarm eggs are… instagram.com/p/BR8LSM_lHAJ/ 2 days ago