Garden strawberries for breakfast! OK, 2, to be exact, but they were great! For lunch, a garden salad with my homegrown lettuce, my spring onions, Brazos Valley Parmesan, and Kelly Jo’s cilantro salsa dressing. Dinner was more salad, same as lunch (I’m trying to eat all the garden lettuce I harvested when it got warm), a grilled Thunderheart bison filet with Chorizo Salt, whole wheat pasta from Pasta & Co. from the downtown farmer’s market, and my pesto from last season’s basil. The freezer was full of it but, its been going fast. The Chorizo Salt is great.
- Lemon Verbena Body Butter back in stock today @springdalefarm @ Springdale Farm instagram.com/p/BUegtxrDEOR/ 21 hours ago
- Farmstand Table @springdalefarm @ Springdale Farm instagram.com/p/BUegg1LFaDJ/ 21 hours ago
- Virginia Wood needs our help - let's rally for her! youcaring.com/virginiabwood-… via @youcaring 4 days ago
- Candles at the farmstand! @springdalefarm @ Springdale Farm instagram.com/p/BUUPTt1D-ex/ 4 days ago
- Market table @springdalefarm! @ Springdale Farm instagram.com/p/BUUNE3MFgE_/ 4 days ago