Yep, there we are. The phone started ringing at 8:30 and didn’t stop for a long time. I missed the farmer’s market for all intents and purposes, and so my food supply will be from the freezer this week. No complaints from me! It was a great day, and I’m worn out. Funky Chicken Coop Tour photos to come. Big thanks to Buck Moore Feed and Supply for sponsoring the Tour as well as the Sustainable Food Center.
- Mustangs from the yard! instagram.com/p/BlJlt-BB8HY/… 3 days ago
- New additions to the market!@edeneastaustin pantry preserves and jams! @edeneastaustin @ Eden East Austin instagram.com/p/BlGL3u1BRua/… 4 days ago
- @edeneastaustin farmeredeneast farmstand until 1:00 today! Formerly @springdalefarm come support! @ Eden East Aust… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 days ago
- Last market day for the old springdale farm crew. Come see us, get some great vegetables and meet the… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 weeks ago
- Last Wednesday farmstand with Glenn and Paula! Come see us and wish Paula Happy Birthday! instagram.com/p/Bkh8MdtBkU3/… 2 weeks ago