Yep, there we are. The phone started ringing at 8:30 and didn’t stop for a long time. I missed the farmer’s market for all intents and purposes, and so my food supply will be from the freezer this week. No complaints from me! It was a great day, and I’m worn out. Funky Chicken Coop Tour photos to come. Big thanks to Buck Moore Feed and Supply for sponsoring the Tour as well as the Sustainable Food Center.
- Farmstand table @springdalefarm! @ Springdale Farm instagram.com/p/BZYsqrPFQB8/ 16 hours ago
- RT @elnaranjoaustin: El Naranjo’s benefit dinner and other Austin restaurants contributing to Mexico earthquake-relief efforts | The Feed h… 2 days ago
- Playing with food again @springdalefarm. instagram.com/p/BZRKtoVlNgH/ 3 days ago
- Grilled Softshell Crab, Bay Shrimp, Tomatoes, Corn, Radish, Peanuts, Fried Onions, Basil… instagram.com/p/BZNC-mqFNOF/ 5 days ago
- Benefit for Gulf Coast Crabbers @daidue @ Dai Due instagram.com/p/BZM4WSilQPb/ 5 days ago