Yep, there we are. The phone started ringing at 8:30 and didn’t stop for a long time. I missed the farmer’s market for all intents and purposes, and so my food supply will be from the freezer this week. No complaints from me! It was a great day, and I’m worn out. Funky Chicken Coop Tour photos to come. Big thanks to Buck Moore Feed and Supply for sponsoring the Tour as well as the Sustainable Food Center.
- @keithkreeger Who doesnt love puppies??? 5 days ago
- @jesspryles @broylesa Red jalapenos will start showing up at the farmer's markets soon, but Fiesta usually has them… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 1 week ago
- It's Taco Wednesday @edeneastaustin from 9:00-1:00 during @springdalefarm @ Eden East Austin instagram.com/p/BWcw_6vFLvL/ 1 week ago
- Farmstand Day! @springdalefarm instagram.com/p/BWcu_dTFxTg/ 1 week ago
- Abundance @springdalefarm! Cucumbers, squash, eggplant, peppers, leeks, long beans, okra,… instagram.com/p/BWSZcj7ltTG/ 1 week ago