Yep, there we are. The phone started ringing at 8:30 and didn’t stop for a long time. I missed the farmer’s market for all intents and purposes, and so my food supply will be from the freezer this week. No complaints from me! It was a great day, and I’m worn out. Funky Chicken Coop Tour photos to come. Big thanks to Buck Moore Feed and Supply for sponsoring the Tour as well as the Sustainable Food Center.
- Steer wrestling, or not. @rodeoaustin #betterlucknexttime instagram.com/p/BgemBEzDar4/ 19 hours ago
- Rodeo Austin rolled out the red carpet for our ldeiatx group. They can teach us a lot. Rodeo… instagram.com/p/Bgee7vuDzUy/ 21 hours ago
- Happy St. Patrick’s Day! Lots of delicious produce @springdalefarm today! Plus jams, coffee,… instagram.com/p/BgbSCG3jctH/ 2 days ago
- All is right with the world again because @txbeetree Cheese is back @boggycreekfarm! @ Boggy… instagram.com/p/BgY8qURja4t/ 3 days ago
- Paula is growing beautiful Ranunculus @springdalefarm! @ Springdale Farm instagram.com/p/BgTimlXjWdj/ 5 days ago