Every year, I plant lots and lots of onions. Every year, some, usually the 1015’s bolt, or go to seed. First they form a flower bulb, then it grows up a hard stalk in the middle. I don’t usually let it get far, I just pull them up and eat them. They are still good.
- New products this morning @springdalefarm; Mojito Body Butter and Sugar Scrub! Fresh for Spring… instagram.com/p/BSEC8Whj4ru/ 15 hours ago
- Beautiful produce this morning @springdalefarm! @ Springdale Farm instagram.com/p/BSECpDllokq/ 15 hours ago
- Everything was delicious. Can't wait to come back @bonhomie_austin @ Bonhomie Austin instagram.com/p/BSB7q4IlEln/ 1 day ago
- Oyster Mushroom Tamale, Scamorza, Spicy Lime Crema, Corn Nuts @oddduckaustin @ Odd Duck instagram.com/p/BR9YujpFfMj/ 3 days ago
- Stocking up @saltandtime! @ Salt & Time Butcher Shop and Salumeria instagram.com/p/BR82jFmlac9/ 3 days ago