Every year, I plant lots and lots of onions. Every year, some, usually the 1015’s bolt, or go to seed. First they form a flower bulb, then it grows up a hard stalk in the middle. I don’t usually let it get far, I just pull them up and eat them. They are still good.
- Today would be an excellent day to hug a farmer! @springdalefarm @ Springdale Farm instagram.com/p/BW2fWVmFHzO/ 1 day ago
- @keithkreeger Who doesnt love puppies??? 6 days ago
- @jesspryles @broylesa Red jalapenos will start showing up at the farmer's markets soon, but Fiesta usually has them… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 1 week ago
- It's Taco Wednesday @edeneastaustin from 9:00-1:00 during @springdalefarm @ Eden East Austin instagram.com/p/BWcw_6vFLvL/ 1 week ago
- Farmstand Day! @springdalefarm instagram.com/p/BWcu_dTFxTg/ 1 week ago