Every year, I plant lots and lots of onions. Every year, some, usually the 1015’s bolt, or go to seed. First they form a flower bulb, then it grows up a hard stalk in the middle. I don’t usually let it get far, I just pull them up and eat them. They are still good.
- Enchiladas @daidue are my favorite in town. #oldschool @ Dai Due instagram.com/p/BacItUsFqo2/ 2 days ago
- @aneelee Thank you! 4 days ago
- This looks awesome! twitter.com/EdenEastAustin… 4 days ago
- Gorgeous Indigo Mudcloth would make a gorgeous wrap or throw! flourish.atx Come to our pop up… instagram.com/p/BaWv1ELlNx_/ 4 days ago
- RT @SpringdaleHM: Thanks @austinwoman! twitter.com/austinwoman/st… 5 days ago