Every year, I plant lots and lots of onions. Every year, some, usually the 1015’s bolt, or go to seed. First they form a flower bulb, then it grows up a hard stalk in the middle. I don’t usually let it get far, I just pull them up and eat them. They are still good.
- Farmstand Day @springdalefarm! @ Springdale Farm instagram.com/p/BkXn0ClhnCO/… 9 hours ago
- Free puppy kisses @springdalefarm today! @… instagram.com/p/BkQAluehBg_/… 3 days ago
- Beautiful Food thebrewerstableaustin @ The… instagram.com/p/BkOdyowBiEz/… 3 days ago
- Tomatoes for days! @springdalefarm. @… instagram.com/p/BkFlKzehZI_/… 1 week ago
- Farmstand Day! @springdalefarm @ Springdale Farm instagram.com/p/Bj92u2cHR6R/… 1 week ago