I was interviewed for an article profiling my garden company (Austin Urban Gardens) and one other yesterday. I don’t take the Statesman, because I’m not really a sit down, be still and read for a while kind of gal, although I’d love to be. I think the article likely will be in the Saturday gardening section, but I don’t know when. If you happen to catch it, please holler so I can check it out. I found out about my last mention in the Statesman from a neighbor, and had no idea. Our website was down being worked on that day, so way to screw that up. Thanks!
- @aneelee Thank you! 1 day ago
- This looks awesome! twitter.com/EdenEastAustin… 1 day ago
- Gorgeous Indigo Mudcloth would make a gorgeous wrap or throw! flourish.atx Come to our pop up… instagram.com/p/BaWv1ELlNx_/ 1 day ago
- RT @SpringdaleHM: Thanks @austinwoman! twitter.com/austinwoman/st… 2 days ago
- Harvesting lettuces for dinner! #growyourown instagram.com/p/BaSZJMQF7ri/ 3 days ago