I was interviewed for an article profiling my garden company (Austin Urban Gardens) and one other yesterday. I don’t take the Statesman, because I’m not really a sit down, be still and read for a while kind of gal, although I’d love to be. I think the article likely will be in the Saturday gardening section, but I don’t know when. If you happen to catch it, please holler so I can check it out. I found out about my last mention in the Statesman from a neighbor, and had no idea. Our website was down being worked on that day, so way to screw that up. Thanks!
- Oyster Mushroom Tamale, Scamorza, Spicy Lime Crema, Corn Nuts @oddduckaustin @ Odd Duck instagram.com/p/BR9YujpFfMj/ 1 day ago
- Stocking up @saltandtime! @ Salt & Time Butcher Shop and Salumeria instagram.com/p/BR82jFmlac9/ 1 day ago
- Harvesting Calendula for our Calendula Salve. @springdalefarm @ Springdale Farm instagram.com/p/BR8j-PyDr15/ 1 day ago
- Citrus and avocados @springdalefarm today from G & S Groves! @ Springdale Farm instagram.com/p/BR8dlkCFuFh/ 1 day ago
- If you haven't tried salsa dona on boiled eggs, you are missing out. @springdalefarm eggs are… instagram.com/p/BR8LSM_lHAJ/ 2 days ago