I was interviewed for an article profiling my garden company (Austin Urban Gardens) and one other yesterday. I don’t take the Statesman, because I’m not really a sit down, be still and read for a while kind of gal, although I’d love to be. I think the article likely will be in the Saturday gardening section, but I don’t know when. If you happen to catch it, please holler so I can check it out. I found out about my last mention in the Statesman from a neighbor, and had no idea. Our website was down being worked on that day, so way to screw that up. Thanks!
- Come on over to @springdalefarm! We are ready for you! @ Springdale Farm instagram.com/p/Bh1bqC2BtWx/ 11 hours ago
- Accoutrement for the next course @springdalefarm @texaswildlife dinner with @daidue and… instagram.com/p/BhxakfOh0iK/ 2 days ago
- Beautiful evening @springdalefarm for the @texaswildlife dinner with @daidue and @lewiswines @… instagram.com/p/BhxWZIwh7cY/ 2 days ago
- Pulling up the bolters. Still lots in the ground who will hopefully make it to storing onion… instagram.com/p/BhrKYg_hJ7P/ 4 days ago
- @suerteatx goat rib taco. We ate all the food before getting pictures-so good! Scratch masa… instagram.com/p/Bhp7TjaBcrV/ 4 days ago