I was interviewed for an article profiling my garden company (Austin Urban Gardens) and one other yesterday. I don’t take the Statesman, because I’m not really a sit down, be still and read for a while kind of gal, although I’d love to be. I think the article likely will be in the Saturday gardening section, but I don’t know when. If you happen to catch it, please holler so I can check it out. I found out about my last mention in the Statesman from a neighbor, and had no idea. Our website was down being worked on that day, so way to screw that up. Thanks!
- Zinnias are so amazing. @springdalefarm #farmfresh #farmlife instagram.com/p/BUmaraMlD69/ 21 hours ago
- Ellie May the @springdalefarm dog chillin at the farmstand. @ Springdale Farm instagram.com/p/BUmZ4RYFE9s/ 21 hours ago
- Thank you @OlamaieAustin for another amazing dinner. Happy to bring a newbie for her birthday! 1 day ago
- We'll have plenty of natural Insect Repellant at the farmstand tomorrow for your holiday… instagram.com/p/BUjoVPSDNpI/ 1 day ago
- Lemon Verbena Body Butter back in stock today @springdalefarm @ Springdale Farm instagram.com/p/BUegtxrDEOR/ 3 days ago