I was interviewed for an article profiling my garden company (Austin Urban Gardens) and one other yesterday. I don’t take the Statesman, because I’m not really a sit down, be still and read for a while kind of gal, although I’d love to be. I think the article likely will be in the Saturday gardening section, but I don’t know when. If you happen to catch it, please holler so I can check it out. I found out about my last mention in the Statesman from a neighbor, and had no idea. Our website was down being worked on that day, so way to screw that up. Thanks!
- @SOCOPetLounge Ellie May! 7 hours ago
- Just a farm dog and her toy. #dogsofinstagram @ Springdale Farm instagram.com/p/BXBHMjDlx-Z/ 15 hours ago
- 15 lbs of smoked red jalapeños, 4 qts tomatoes, 46 jars of Chipotles in Adobo. #canning instagram.com/p/BW7z0nkl7xd/ 2 days ago
- The culmination of much gardening and then smoking comes together. Chipotles in Adobo canning day. instagram.com/p/BW7c2q7lq48/ 2 days ago
- Today would be an excellent day to hug a farmer! @springdalefarm @ Springdale Farm instagram.com/p/BW2fWVmFHzO/ 4 days ago