For breakfast yesterday, I had a scrambled egg plain and black coffee, as I am out of milk. Bummer, no milk until Saturday unless I can squeeze in a trip to Boggy Creek tomorrow before my garden installation. Lunch was a Thunderheart beef jerky. Dinner was to be leftover chicken, but my friends Christian, who makes amazing food, keeps track of the Austin food scene, and takes amazing photographs, (www.austinfoodjournal.com) and Jamie Bowers, gardener and maker of exquisite jewelry, (www.violaandjean.com) were heading to Jeffrey’s and invited me to tag along. I did, and we had some amazing food in the bar. Thumblina salad, oysters 2 ways, pommes frites, and pork belly soft bun. Jeffrey’s is listed on Boggy Creek’s website as one of the few restaurants that sources locally, shopping at Boggy Creek twice a week. That warmed my heart.
- Farmstand fun! @ Springdale Farm instagram.com/p/BirppgyhTEG/… 1 week ago
- Everything you need for your Mother’s Day weekend! Plus jams,… instagram.com/p/BiremXwh2VA/… 1 week ago
- It’s looking like a bountiful tomatillo season! instagram.com/p/BiozWMnh6Qj/… 1 week ago
- Happy garden! instagram.com/p/BinSoGChbrH/… 1 week ago
- Pasta Fungia @ nhymel88 Dinner. @ Springdale Farm instagram.com/p/BifznUUBnBf/… 2 weeks ago