For breakfast yesterday, I had a scrambled egg plain and black coffee, as I am out of milk. Bummer, no milk until Saturday unless I can squeeze in a trip to Boggy Creek tomorrow before my garden installation. Lunch was a Thunderheart beef jerky. Dinner was to be leftover chicken, but my friends Christian, who makes amazing food, keeps track of the Austin food scene, and takes amazing photographs, (www.austinfoodjournal.com) and Jamie Bowers, gardener and maker of exquisite jewelry, (www.violaandjean.com) were heading to Jeffrey’s and invited me to tag along. I did, and we had some amazing food in the bar. Thumblina salad, oysters 2 ways, pommes frites, and pork belly soft bun. Jeffrey’s is listed on Boggy Creek’s website as one of the few restaurants that sources locally, shopping at Boggy Creek twice a week. That warmed my heart.
- RT @gardens123: Cucumber Mint Sugar Scrub is back and perfectly refreshing for summertime! #naturalbathandbody instagram.com/p/BVsGUqPjlYW/ 3 hours ago
- RT @AustinSaltCave: The Austin Salt Cave was featured in our local Faces and Places Lake Travis Magazine this month! fb.me/DvPEQG3v 4 hours ago
- Cucumber Mint Sugar Scrub is back and perfectly refreshing for summertime! #naturalbathandbody instagram.com/p/BVsGUqPjlYW/ 4 hours ago
- RT @txbeetree: Bee Tree Halloumi all stocked and ready for your grill at Antonelli's Cheese Shop, Farmhouse Delivery, Boggy... https://t.co… 17 hours ago
- Enjoying a @springdalefarm heirloom tomato dish eberlyatx! @ EBERLY instagram.com/p/BVqLYT5l7k5/ 22 hours ago