Yesterday, I finally stayed home! For breakfast, Kocurek Czech Bacon, and eggs, with green onions. Lunch, more garden salad. It is amazing how long fresh garden lettuce keeps and stays fresh. For dinner, I slow roasted a chicken from Countryside Farms, with garden thyme, onions, and carrots. It was good, but to be totally honest, I will think twice before paying $19 for a chicken again. I had already placed it in my bag when he told me the price, and I was embarrassed to hand it back, so I just paid. It will be good for several meals, so that might alleviate the chicken sticker shock, I’m just not sure yet. I’ll have to see how many meals I can squeeze out of it.
- 15 lbs of smoked red jalapeños, 4 qts tomatoes, 46 jars of Chipotles in Adobo. #canning instagram.com/p/BW7z0nkl7xd/ 1 day ago
- The culmination of much gardening and then smoking comes together. Chipotles in Adobo canning day. instagram.com/p/BW7c2q7lq48/ 1 day ago
- Today would be an excellent day to hug a farmer! @springdalefarm @ Springdale Farm instagram.com/p/BW2fWVmFHzO/ 3 days ago
- @keithkreeger Who doesnt love puppies??? 1 week ago
- @jesspryles @broylesa Red jalapenos will start showing up at the farmer's markets soon, but Fiesta usually has them… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 1 week ago