Yesterday, I finally stayed home! For breakfast, Kocurek Czech Bacon, and eggs, with green onions. Lunch, more garden salad. It is amazing how long fresh garden lettuce keeps and stays fresh. For dinner, I slow roasted a chicken from Countryside Farms, with garden thyme, onions, and carrots. It was good, but to be totally honest, I will think twice before paying $19 for a chicken again. I had already placed it in my bag when he told me the price, and I was embarrassed to hand it back, so I just paid. It will be good for several meals, so that might alleviate the chicken sticker shock, I’m just not sure yet. I’ll have to see how many meals I can squeeze out of it.
- RT @thedishstance: #Giveaway time! Who wants to win some all-natural body products from @SpringdaleHM? THIS GIRL! instagram.com/p/BSKBUlwBCNQ/ #… 1 day ago
- Slicing is easier after some time in the fridge. #bacon instagram.com/p/BSJOedNlOqf/ 1 day ago
- Ramping up for mosquito season! #naturalinsectrepellent @ Springdale Farm instagram.com/p/BSHgCMfjQy_/ 2 days ago
- Bacon smoking day! instagram.com/p/BSGziI5l6Wi/ 2 days ago
- New products this morning @springdalefarm; Mojito Body Butter and Sugar Scrub! Fresh for Spring… instagram.com/p/BSEC8Whj4ru/ 3 days ago