Yesterday, I finally stayed home! For breakfast, Kocurek Czech Bacon, and eggs, with green onions. Lunch, more garden salad. It is amazing how long fresh garden lettuce keeps and stays fresh. For dinner, I slow roasted a chicken from Countryside Farms, with garden thyme, onions, and carrots. It was good, but to be totally honest, I will think twice before paying $19 for a chicken again. I had already placed it in my bag when he told me the price, and I was embarrassed to hand it back, so I just paid. It will be good for several meals, so that might alleviate the chicken sticker shock, I’m just not sure yet. I’ll have to see how many meals I can squeeze out of it.
- Tasting! @StillATX @ Still Austin Whiskey Co. instagram.com/p/BeObepSlvfE/ 1 day ago
- Grains get added to water and cooked then cooled before adding yeast and fermented for 3 days. @… instagram.com/p/BeOXfbrlRsf/ 1 day ago
- Truly grain to glass. Corn and wheat silos and millhouse @StillATX @ Still Austin Whiskey Co. instagram.com/p/BeOXKBLFonj/ 1 day ago
- Excited for our tour @StillATX! @ Still Austin Whiskey Co. instagram.com/p/BeOT4O8FKII/ 1 day ago
- Pop of color on this dreary day instagram.com/p/BeNvaIGlxci/ 1 day ago