Yesterday, I finally stayed home! For breakfast, Kocurek Czech Bacon, and eggs, with green onions. Lunch, more garden salad. It is amazing how long fresh garden lettuce keeps and stays fresh. For dinner, I slow roasted a chicken from Countryside Farms, with garden thyme, onions, and carrots. It was good, but to be totally honest, I will think twice before paying $19 for a chicken again. I had already placed it in my bag when he told me the price, and I was embarrassed to hand it back, so I just paid. It will be good for several meals, so that might alleviate the chicken sticker shock, I’m just not sure yet. I’ll have to see how many meals I can squeeze out of it.
- Virginia Wood needs our help - let's rally for her! youcaring.com/virginiabwood-… via @youcaring 2 days ago
- Candles at the farmstand! @springdalefarm @ Springdale Farm instagram.com/p/BUUPTt1D-ex/ 2 days ago
- Market table @springdalefarm! @ Springdale Farm instagram.com/p/BUUNE3MFgE_/ 2 days ago
- Rainy forecast inspired me to pull up the last onions and plant peppers and cucumbers. instagram.com/p/BUJ5FhWF9Eg/ 6 days ago
- First salsa of this tomato season. Kicked up by smoked tomatoes from last season. instagram.com/p/BUJA0JnFFCq/ 1 week ago