Yesterday, I finally stayed home! For breakfast, Kocurek Czech Bacon, and eggs, with green onions. Lunch, more garden salad. It is amazing how long fresh garden lettuce keeps and stays fresh. For dinner, I slow roasted a chicken from Countryside Farms, with garden thyme, onions, and carrots. It was good, but to be totally honest, I will think twice before paying $19 for a chicken again. I had already placed it in my bag when he told me the price, and I was embarrassed to hand it back, so I just paid. It will be good for several meals, so that might alleviate the chicken sticker shock, I’m just not sure yet. I’ll have to see how many meals I can squeeze out of it.
- Come on over to @springdalefarm! We are ready for you! @ Springdale Farm instagram.com/p/Bh1bqC2BtWx/ 3 days ago
- Accoutrement for the next course @springdalefarm @texaswildlife dinner with @daidue and… instagram.com/p/BhxakfOh0iK/ 5 days ago
- Beautiful evening @springdalefarm for the @texaswildlife dinner with @daidue and @lewiswines @… instagram.com/p/BhxWZIwh7cY/ 5 days ago
- Pulling up the bolters. Still lots in the ground who will hopefully make it to storing onion… instagram.com/p/BhrKYg_hJ7P/ 1 week ago
- @suerteatx goat rib taco. We ate all the food before getting pictures-so good! Scratch masa… instagram.com/p/Bhp7TjaBcrV/ 1 week ago