Yikers, busy day installing 3 gardens. For breakfast, 1 slice of bacon made from Richardson Farms pork belly. Lunch on the run, Thunderheart bison jerky. Dinner was a big salad from my garden lettuce, farmer’s market hothouse tomato, green onions from the Triangle Farmer’s Market, and Kelly Jo’s cilantro salsa for dressing. I also had some Kocurek hot Italian sausage sauteed with more onions. I made it to the Triangle Farmer’s Market late, but got some more pork chops from Richardson Farms and green onions. I’ve been tempted to pull up one of my own garden onions to check their progress, but I know they aren’t ready, so I’ll refrain.
- @aneelee Thank you! 1 day ago
- This looks awesome! twitter.com/EdenEastAustin… 1 day ago
- Gorgeous Indigo Mudcloth would make a gorgeous wrap or throw! flourish.atx Come to our pop up… instagram.com/p/BaWv1ELlNx_/ 1 day ago
- RT @SpringdaleHM: Thanks @austinwoman! twitter.com/austinwoman/st… 2 days ago
- Harvesting lettuces for dinner! #growyourown instagram.com/p/BaSZJMQF7ri/ 3 days ago