Yikers, busy day installing 3 gardens. For breakfast, 1 slice of bacon made from Richardson Farms pork belly. Lunch on the run, Thunderheart bison jerky. Dinner was a big salad from my garden lettuce, farmer’s market hothouse tomato, green onions from the Triangle Farmer’s Market, and Kelly Jo’s cilantro salsa for dressing. I also had some Kocurek hot Italian sausage sauteed with more onions. I made it to the Triangle Farmer’s Market late, but got some more pork chops from Richardson Farms and green onions. I’ve been tempted to pull up one of my own garden onions to check their progress, but I know they aren’t ready, so I’ll refrain.
- Zinnias are so amazing. @springdalefarm #farmfresh #farmlife instagram.com/p/BUmaraMlD69/ 21 hours ago
- Ellie May the @springdalefarm dog chillin at the farmstand. @ Springdale Farm instagram.com/p/BUmZ4RYFE9s/ 21 hours ago
- Thank you @OlamaieAustin for another amazing dinner. Happy to bring a newbie for her birthday! 1 day ago
- We'll have plenty of natural Insect Repellant at the farmstand tomorrow for your holiday… instagram.com/p/BUjoVPSDNpI/ 1 day ago
- Lemon Verbena Body Butter back in stock today @springdalefarm @ Springdale Farm instagram.com/p/BUegtxrDEOR/ 3 days ago