Yikers, busy day installing 3 gardens. For breakfast, 1 slice of bacon made from Richardson Farms pork belly. Lunch on the run, Thunderheart bison jerky. Dinner was a big salad from my garden lettuce, farmer’s market hothouse tomato, green onions from the Triangle Farmer’s Market, and Kelly Jo’s cilantro salsa for dressing. I also had some Kocurek hot Italian sausage sauteed with more onions. I made it to the Triangle Farmer’s Market late, but got some more pork chops from Richardson Farms and green onions. I’ve been tempted to pull up one of my own garden onions to check their progress, but I know they aren’t ready, so I’ll refrain.
- @SOCOPetLounge Ellie May! 7 hours ago
- Just a farm dog and her toy. #dogsofinstagram @ Springdale Farm instagram.com/p/BXBHMjDlx-Z/ 15 hours ago
- 15 lbs of smoked red jalapeños, 4 qts tomatoes, 46 jars of Chipotles in Adobo. #canning instagram.com/p/BW7z0nkl7xd/ 2 days ago
- The culmination of much gardening and then smoking comes together. Chipotles in Adobo canning day. instagram.com/p/BW7c2q7lq48/ 2 days ago
- Today would be an excellent day to hug a farmer! @springdalefarm @ Springdale Farm instagram.com/p/BW2fWVmFHzO/ 4 days ago