Yikers, busy day installing 3 gardens. For breakfast, 1 slice of bacon made from Richardson Farms pork belly. Lunch on the run, Thunderheart bison jerky. Dinner was a big salad from my garden lettuce, farmer’s market hothouse tomato, green onions from the Triangle Farmer’s Market, and Kelly Jo’s cilantro salsa for dressing. I also had some Kocurek hot Italian sausage sauteed with more onions. I made it to the Triangle Farmer’s Market late, but got some more pork chops from Richardson Farms and green onions. I’ve been tempted to pull up one of my own garden onions to check their progress, but I know they aren’t ready, so I’ll refrain.
- Oyster Mushroom Tamale, Scamorza, Spicy Lime Crema, Corn Nuts @oddduckaustin @ Odd Duck instagram.com/p/BR9YujpFfMj/ 1 day ago
- Stocking up @saltandtime! @ Salt & Time Butcher Shop and Salumeria instagram.com/p/BR82jFmlac9/ 1 day ago
- Harvesting Calendula for our Calendula Salve. @springdalefarm @ Springdale Farm instagram.com/p/BR8j-PyDr15/ 1 day ago
- Citrus and avocados @springdalefarm today from G & S Groves! @ Springdale Farm instagram.com/p/BR8dlkCFuFh/ 1 day ago
- If you haven't tried salsa dona on boiled eggs, you are missing out. @springdalefarm eggs are… instagram.com/p/BR8LSM_lHAJ/ 2 days ago