Yikers, busy day installing 3 gardens. For breakfast, 1 slice of bacon made from Richardson Farms pork belly. Lunch on the run, Thunderheart bison jerky. Dinner was a big salad from my garden lettuce, farmer’s market hothouse tomato, green onions from the Triangle Farmer’s Market, and Kelly Jo’s cilantro salsa for dressing. I also had some Kocurek hot Italian sausage sauteed with more onions. I made it to the Triangle Farmer’s Market late, but got some more pork chops from Richardson Farms and green onions. I’ve been tempted to pull up one of my own garden onions to check their progress, but I know they aren’t ready, so I’ll refrain.
- Come on over to @springdalefarm! We are ready for you! @ Springdale Farm instagram.com/p/Bh1bqC2BtWx/ 11 hours ago
- Accoutrement for the next course @springdalefarm @texaswildlife dinner with @daidue and… instagram.com/p/BhxakfOh0iK/ 2 days ago
- Beautiful evening @springdalefarm for the @texaswildlife dinner with @daidue and @lewiswines @… instagram.com/p/BhxWZIwh7cY/ 2 days ago
- Pulling up the bolters. Still lots in the ground who will hopefully make it to storing onion… instagram.com/p/BhrKYg_hJ7P/ 4 days ago
- @suerteatx goat rib taco. We ate all the food before getting pictures-so good! Scratch masa… instagram.com/p/Bhp7TjaBcrV/ 4 days ago