Finally, a day of eating in. Breakfast, tangerine juice, frozen from a couple months ago when tangerines were available at the farmer’s markets. Lunch, was a big salad with lettuce from the garden, a hothouse tomato from the Triangle market, and Kelly’s Jo’s cilantro salsa, from Truck Farm market. Dinner, was a Richardson Farms Ribeye, cooked in the smoker, because I was too lazy to fire up the Big Green Egg. I also smoked 2 of the Anaheim peppers I got from the Triangle market a couple weeks ago. Lowell Farm’s brown rice with chopped peppers and cilantro from Springfield farms. More garden salad, harvested to make room for the tomatoes last weekend.
- Oyster Mushroom Tamale, Scamorza, Spicy Lime Crema, Corn Nuts @oddduckaustin @ Odd Duck instagram.com/p/BR9YujpFfMj/ 1 day ago
- Stocking up @saltandtime! @ Salt & Time Butcher Shop and Salumeria instagram.com/p/BR82jFmlac9/ 1 day ago
- Harvesting Calendula for our Calendula Salve. @springdalefarm @ Springdale Farm instagram.com/p/BR8j-PyDr15/ 1 day ago
- Citrus and avocados @springdalefarm today from G & S Groves! @ Springdale Farm instagram.com/p/BR8dlkCFuFh/ 1 day ago
- If you haven't tried salsa dona on boiled eggs, you are missing out. @springdalefarm eggs are… instagram.com/p/BR8LSM_lHAJ/ 2 days ago