Finally, a day of eating in. Breakfast, tangerine juice, frozen from a couple months ago when tangerines were available at the farmer’s markets. Lunch, was a big salad with lettuce from the garden, a hothouse tomato from the Triangle market, and Kelly’s Jo’s cilantro salsa, from Truck Farm market. Dinner, was a Richardson Farms Ribeye, cooked in the smoker, because I was too lazy to fire up the Big Green Egg. I also smoked 2 of the Anaheim peppers I got from the Triangle market a couple weeks ago. Lowell Farm’s brown rice with chopped peppers and cilantro from Springfield farms. More garden salad, harvested to make room for the tomatoes last weekend.
- @aneelee Thank you! 1 day ago
- This looks awesome! twitter.com/EdenEastAustin… 1 day ago
- Gorgeous Indigo Mudcloth would make a gorgeous wrap or throw! flourish.atx Come to our pop up… instagram.com/p/BaWv1ELlNx_/ 1 day ago
- RT @SpringdaleHM: Thanks @austinwoman! twitter.com/austinwoman/st… 2 days ago
- Harvesting lettuces for dinner! #growyourown instagram.com/p/BaSZJMQF7ri/ 3 days ago