Finally, a day of eating in. Breakfast, tangerine juice, frozen from a couple months ago when tangerines were available at the farmer’s markets. Lunch, was a big salad with lettuce from the garden, a hothouse tomato from the Triangle market, and Kelly’s Jo’s cilantro salsa, from Truck Farm market. Dinner, was a Richardson Farms Ribeye, cooked in the smoker, because I was too lazy to fire up the Big Green Egg. I also smoked 2 of the Anaheim peppers I got from the Triangle market a couple weeks ago. Lowell Farm’s brown rice with chopped peppers and cilantro from Springfield farms. More garden salad, harvested to make room for the tomatoes last weekend.
- @SOCOPetLounge Ellie May! 7 hours ago
- Just a farm dog and her toy. #dogsofinstagram @ Springdale Farm instagram.com/p/BXBHMjDlx-Z/ 15 hours ago
- 15 lbs of smoked red jalapeños, 4 qts tomatoes, 46 jars of Chipotles in Adobo. #canning instagram.com/p/BW7z0nkl7xd/ 2 days ago
- The culmination of much gardening and then smoking comes together. Chipotles in Adobo canning day. instagram.com/p/BW7c2q7lq48/ 2 days ago
- Today would be an excellent day to hug a farmer! @springdalefarm @ Springdale Farm instagram.com/p/BW2fWVmFHzO/ 4 days ago