Finally, a day of eating in. Breakfast, tangerine juice, frozen from a couple months ago when tangerines were available at the farmer’s markets. Lunch, was a big salad with lettuce from the garden, a hothouse tomato from the Triangle market, and Kelly’s Jo’s cilantro salsa, from Truck Farm market. Dinner, was a Richardson Farms Ribeye, cooked in the smoker, because I was too lazy to fire up the Big Green Egg. I also smoked 2 of the Anaheim peppers I got from the Triangle market a couple weeks ago. Lowell Farm’s brown rice with chopped peppers and cilantro from Springfield farms. More garden salad, harvested to make room for the tomatoes last weekend.
- Tasting! @StillATX @ Still Austin Whiskey Co. instagram.com/p/BeObepSlvfE/ 2 days ago
- Grains get added to water and cooked then cooled before adding yeast and fermented for 3 days. @… instagram.com/p/BeOXfbrlRsf/ 2 days ago
- Truly grain to glass. Corn and wheat silos and millhouse @StillATX @ Still Austin Whiskey Co. instagram.com/p/BeOXKBLFonj/ 2 days ago
- Excited for our tour @StillATX! @ Still Austin Whiskey Co. instagram.com/p/BeOT4O8FKII/ 2 days ago
- Pop of color on this dreary day instagram.com/p/BeNvaIGlxci/ 2 days ago