Finally, a day of eating in. Breakfast, tangerine juice, frozen from a couple months ago when tangerines were available at the farmer’s markets. Lunch, was a big salad with lettuce from the garden, a hothouse tomato from the Triangle market, and Kelly’s Jo’s cilantro salsa, from Truck Farm market. Dinner, was a Richardson Farms Ribeye, cooked in the smoker, because I was too lazy to fire up the Big Green Egg. I also smoked 2 of the Anaheim peppers I got from the Triangle market a couple weeks ago. Lowell Farm’s brown rice with chopped peppers and cilantro from Springfield farms. More garden salad, harvested to make room for the tomatoes last weekend.
- Farmstand Day @springdalefarm! @ Springdale Farm instagram.com/p/BkXn0ClhnCO/… 9 hours ago
- Free puppy kisses @springdalefarm today! @… instagram.com/p/BkQAluehBg_/… 3 days ago
- Beautiful Food thebrewerstableaustin @ The… instagram.com/p/BkOdyowBiEz/… 3 days ago
- Tomatoes for days! @springdalefarm. @… instagram.com/p/BkFlKzehZI_/… 1 week ago
- Farmstand Day! @springdalefarm @ Springdale Farm instagram.com/p/Bj92u2cHR6R/… 1 week ago