I hate Nandina. It is all over my neighborhood, and is supposed to be really hard to get rid of. I think it’s related to bamboo, but am not sure about that, and don’t care enough to look it up. The more food I grow, the more I hate that I’m watering plants that I don’t even like, when I could be growing more food. There is a strip of sunny space along my driveway, that I’ve always eyed for another raised garden. Today, I got a wild hare (hair?) and decided to start that project. It is amazing what a determined girl, with a party to go to in several hours, a hacksaw, and a grubbing hoe can do.
- Farmstand Day @springdalefarm! @ Springdale Farm instagram.com/p/Bbo-EGyFVvh/ 15 hours ago
- Is there anything more enjoyable than digging in the dirt to plant food? Maybe. But not this… instagram.com/p/BbmVVmLFfwo/ 1 day ago
- We are so excited to be making soaps for Fall Creek Winery using their wines! Available at the… instagram.com/p/Bbh3vXIlun5/ 3 days ago
- Excited for broccoli soon! instagram.com/p/Bbef0L1FwH4/ 4 days ago
- Goat Taco pop-up with @suerteatx @sertodocopper. @ East MLK, Austin, Texas instagram.com/p/BbaOLbiFJ7U/ 6 days ago