I hate Nandina. It is all over my neighborhood, and is supposed to be really hard to get rid of. I think it’s related to bamboo, but am not sure about that, and don’t care enough to look it up. The more food I grow, the more I hate that I’m watering plants that I don’t even like, when I could be growing more food. There is a strip of sunny space along my driveway, that I’ve always eyed for another raised garden. Today, I got a wild hare (hair?) and decided to start that project. It is amazing what a determined girl, with a party to go to in several hours, a hacksaw, and a grubbing hoe can do.
- Farmstand Day @springdalefarm! See you 9:00-1:00! @ Springdale Farm instagram.com/p/BX-knhtlUf2/ 8 hours ago
- RT @AustinSaltCave: Monday is the Solar Eclipse, and Dark Side of the Moon session. Reserve your seat today: 512-838-6545 https://t.co/OqnJ… 19 hours ago
- Pork Chop, Summer Veg, Corn Butter @foreigndomestic @ Foreign & Domestic instagram.com/p/BX9Han9FDrS/ 22 hours ago
- Watermelon and Radish Salad @foreigndomestic @ Foreign & Domestic instagram.com/p/BX9FVEiFUN3/ 22 hours ago
- Summer Squash Carpaccio @foreigndomestic @ Foreign & Domestic instagram.com/p/BX9C9VlFueK/ 22 hours ago