I hate Nandina. It is all over my neighborhood, and is supposed to be really hard to get rid of. I think it’s related to bamboo, but am not sure about that, and don’t care enough to look it up. The more food I grow, the more I hate that I’m watering plants that I don’t even like, when I could be growing more food. There is a strip of sunny space along my driveway, that I’ve always eyed for another raised garden. Today, I got a wild hare (hair?) and decided to start that project. It is amazing what a determined girl, with a party to go to in several hours, a hacksaw, and a grubbing hoe can do.
- Choucroute Garnie with Braised Sauerkraut @texaswildlife, @daidue, @springdalefarm @ Springdale… instagram.com/p/BTNXLQRFsqh/ 6 hours ago
- Excited for what's next @texaswildlife, @daidue @springdalefarm @ Springdale Farm instagram.com/p/BTNRzc3FUpt/ 7 hours ago
- Wild Turkey Mousseline, Wild Boar Rillettes, Duck Pate, Wild Boar Bierwurst @daidue… instagram.com/p/BTNPEbnFpXe/ 8 hours ago
- Pretty excited about this @texaswildlife @texaswildlife dinner with @Daidue @springdalefarm @… instagram.com/p/BTNImwsli33/ 8 hours ago
- @mmpackeatwrite @Placeslost Apple tree in my front yard! 16 hours ago