I hate Nandina. It is all over my neighborhood, and is supposed to be really hard to get rid of. I think it’s related to bamboo, but am not sure about that, and don’t care enough to look it up. The more food I grow, the more I hate that I’m watering plants that I don’t even like, when I could be growing more food. There is a strip of sunny space along my driveway, that I’ve always eyed for another raised garden. Today, I got a wild hare (hair?) and decided to start that project. It is amazing what a determined girl, with a party to go to in several hours, a hacksaw, and a grubbing hoe can do.
- Yard food! #gardening instagram.com/p/BfW6uWhlLf0/ 1 hour ago
- My day was filled with all kinds of cuteness @txbeetree! instagram.com/p/BfWsuBKFCQr/ 3 hours ago
- Farm table is full of beautiful produce @springdalefarm! @ Springdale Farm instagram.com/p/BfTTUMTlGsv/ 1 day ago
- It’s going to be a good year for apples! instagram.com/p/BfRJMPKFNPy/ 2 days ago
- I see lots of salads in my future! #gardening instagram.com/p/BfQqJyeF384/ 2 days ago