I hate Nandina. It is all over my neighborhood, and is supposed to be really hard to get rid of. I think it’s related to bamboo, but am not sure about that, and don’t care enough to look it up. The more food I grow, the more I hate that I’m watering plants that I don’t even like, when I could be growing more food. There is a strip of sunny space along my driveway, that I’ve always eyed for another raised garden. Today, I got a wild hare (hair?) and decided to start that project. It is amazing what a determined girl, with a party to go to in several hours, a hacksaw, and a grubbing hoe can do.
- Farmstand fun! @ Springdale Farm instagram.com/p/BirppgyhTEG/… 2 weeks ago
- Everything you need for your Mother’s Day weekend! Plus jams,… instagram.com/p/BiremXwh2VA/… 2 weeks ago
- It’s looking like a bountiful tomatillo season! instagram.com/p/BiozWMnh6Qj/… 2 weeks ago
- Happy garden! instagram.com/p/BinSoGChbrH/… 2 weeks ago
- Pasta Fungia @ nhymel88 Dinner. @ Springdale Farm instagram.com/p/BifznUUBnBf/… 2 weeks ago