I hate Nandina. It is all over my neighborhood, and is supposed to be really hard to get rid of. I think it’s related to bamboo, but am not sure about that, and don’t care enough to look it up. The more food I grow, the more I hate that I’m watering plants that I don’t even like, when I could be growing more food. There is a strip of sunny space along my driveway, that I’ve always eyed for another raised garden. Today, I got a wild hare (hair?) and decided to start that project. It is amazing what a determined girl, with a party to go to in several hours, a hacksaw, and a grubbing hoe can do.
- Tables are full @springdalefarm! Market today 9:00-1:00 @ Springdale Farm instagram.com/p/BVuWXO1FL7m/ 2 days ago
- RT @gardens123: Cucumber Mint Sugar Scrub is back and perfectly refreshing for summertime! #naturalbathandbody instagram.com/p/BVsGUqPjlYW/ 3 days ago
- RT @AustinSaltCave: The Austin Salt Cave was featured in our local Faces and Places Lake Travis Magazine this month! fb.me/DvPEQG3v 3 days ago
- Cucumber Mint Sugar Scrub is back and perfectly refreshing for summertime! #naturalbathandbody instagram.com/p/BVsGUqPjlYW/ 3 days ago
- RT @txbeetree: Bee Tree Halloumi all stocked and ready for your grill at Antonelli's Cheese Shop, Farmhouse Delivery, Boggy... https://t.co… 3 days ago