Spring is here and the phone is ringing like crazy with folks wanting vegetable gardens. We installed one in Bastrop and had lunch at a BBQ place called Clyde’s. Brisket and beans for me. I had big plans to grill a Thunderheart bison steak for dinner, but wanted to go to the Truck Farm Farmer’s Market. I got some Kocurek bacon and hot Italian sausage, some grass fed beef and pork ribs, some oranges which I somehow lost, and some lovely flowers. I ended up hanging out there for a while, and decided I was too tired to fire up the Big Green Egg and cook dinner. So I got Thunderheart bison tacos instead. I really need to cook everything in my freezer before buying anything else.
- Come on over to @springdalefarm! We are ready for you! @ Springdale Farm instagram.com/p/Bh1bqC2BtWx/ 11 hours ago
- Accoutrement for the next course @springdalefarm @texaswildlife dinner with @daidue and… instagram.com/p/BhxakfOh0iK/ 2 days ago
- Beautiful evening @springdalefarm for the @texaswildlife dinner with @daidue and @lewiswines @… instagram.com/p/BhxWZIwh7cY/ 2 days ago
- Pulling up the bolters. Still lots in the ground who will hopefully make it to storing onion… instagram.com/p/BhrKYg_hJ7P/ 4 days ago
- @suerteatx goat rib taco. We ate all the food before getting pictures-so good! Scratch masa… instagram.com/p/Bhp7TjaBcrV/ 4 days ago