Spring is here and the phone is ringing like crazy with folks wanting vegetable gardens. We installed one in Bastrop and had lunch at a BBQ place called Clyde’s. Brisket and beans for me. I had big plans to grill a Thunderheart bison steak for dinner, but wanted to go to the Truck Farm Farmer’s Market. I got some Kocurek bacon and hot Italian sausage, some grass fed beef and pork ribs, some oranges which I somehow lost, and some lovely flowers. I ended up hanging out there for a while, and decided I was too tired to fire up the Big Green Egg and cook dinner. So I got Thunderheart bison tacos instead. I really need to cook everything in my freezer before buying anything else.
- Zinnias are so amazing. @springdalefarm #farmfresh #farmlife instagram.com/p/BUmaraMlD69/ 21 hours ago
- Ellie May the @springdalefarm dog chillin at the farmstand. @ Springdale Farm instagram.com/p/BUmZ4RYFE9s/ 21 hours ago
- Thank you @OlamaieAustin for another amazing dinner. Happy to bring a newbie for her birthday! 1 day ago
- We'll have plenty of natural Insect Repellant at the farmstand tomorrow for your holiday… instagram.com/p/BUjoVPSDNpI/ 1 day ago
- Lemon Verbena Body Butter back in stock today @springdalefarm @ Springdale Farm instagram.com/p/BUegtxrDEOR/ 3 days ago