Spring is here and the phone is ringing like crazy with folks wanting vegetable gardens. We installed one in Bastrop and had lunch at a BBQ place called Clyde’s. Brisket and beans for me. I had big plans to grill a Thunderheart bison steak for dinner, but wanted to go to the Truck Farm Farmer’s Market. I got some Kocurek bacon and hot Italian sausage, some grass fed beef and pork ribs, some oranges which I somehow lost, and some lovely flowers. I ended up hanging out there for a while, and decided I was too tired to fire up the Big Green Egg and cook dinner. So I got Thunderheart bison tacos instead. I really need to cook everything in my freezer before buying anything else.
- Tasting! @StillATX @ Still Austin Whiskey Co. instagram.com/p/BeObepSlvfE/ 2 days ago
- Grains get added to water and cooked then cooled before adding yeast and fermented for 3 days. @… instagram.com/p/BeOXfbrlRsf/ 2 days ago
- Truly grain to glass. Corn and wheat silos and millhouse @StillATX @ Still Austin Whiskey Co. instagram.com/p/BeOXKBLFonj/ 2 days ago
- Excited for our tour @StillATX! @ Still Austin Whiskey Co. instagram.com/p/BeOT4O8FKII/ 2 days ago
- Pop of color on this dreary day instagram.com/p/BeNvaIGlxci/ 2 days ago