Spring is here and the phone is ringing like crazy with folks wanting vegetable gardens. We installed one in Bastrop and had lunch at a BBQ place called Clyde’s. Brisket and beans for me. I had big plans to grill a Thunderheart bison steak for dinner, but wanted to go to the Truck Farm Farmer’s Market. I got some Kocurek bacon and hot Italian sausage, some grass fed beef and pork ribs, some oranges which I somehow lost, and some lovely flowers. I ended up hanging out there for a while, and decided I was too tired to fire up the Big Green Egg and cook dinner. So I got Thunderheart bison tacos instead. I really need to cook everything in my freezer before buying anything else.
- @aneelee Thank you! 1 day ago
- This looks awesome! twitter.com/EdenEastAustin… 1 day ago
- Gorgeous Indigo Mudcloth would make a gorgeous wrap or throw! flourish.atx Come to our pop up… instagram.com/p/BaWv1ELlNx_/ 1 day ago
- RT @SpringdaleHM: Thanks @austinwoman! twitter.com/austinwoman/st… 2 days ago
- Harvesting lettuces for dinner! #growyourown instagram.com/p/BaSZJMQF7ri/ 3 days ago