Yesterday was somewhat of a bust. I didn’t eat breakfast, still stuffed from the night before, lunch was a simple salad with Kelly Jo’s creamy “salsa” dressing from the Truck Farm Farmer’s Market. I worked late finishing a garden/rainwater collection installation and got to the Triangle Farmer’s Market right at closing, so I didn’t get to buy anything. A month ago, this would have caused me to worry about what I have to eat, but my freezer is full, and I still have garden lettuce and broccoli. So for dinner, with nothing thawed, I heated up the Kocurek Farmer’s Sausage and egg scramble that I’d intended to have for breakfast. I swear, that sausage has bacon in it.
- 15 lbs of smoked red jalapeños, 4 qts tomatoes, 46 jars of Chipotles in Adobo. #canning instagram.com/p/BW7z0nkl7xd/ 1 day ago
- The culmination of much gardening and then smoking comes together. Chipotles in Adobo canning day. instagram.com/p/BW7c2q7lq48/ 1 day ago
- Today would be an excellent day to hug a farmer! @springdalefarm @ Springdale Farm instagram.com/p/BW2fWVmFHzO/ 3 days ago
- @keithkreeger Who doesnt love puppies??? 1 week ago
- @jesspryles @broylesa Red jalapenos will start showing up at the farmer's markets soon, but Fiesta usually has them… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 1 week ago