Yesterday was somewhat of a bust. I didn’t eat breakfast, still stuffed from the night before, lunch was a simple salad with Kelly Jo’s creamy “salsa” dressing from the Truck Farm Farmer’s Market. I worked late finishing a garden/rainwater collection installation and got to the Triangle Farmer’s Market right at closing, so I didn’t get to buy anything. A month ago, this would have caused me to worry about what I have to eat, but my freezer is full, and I still have garden lettuce and broccoli. So for dinner, with nothing thawed, I heated up the Kocurek Farmer’s Sausage and egg scramble that I’d intended to have for breakfast. I swear, that sausage has bacon in it.
- Tasting! @StillATX @ Still Austin Whiskey Co. instagram.com/p/BeObepSlvfE/ 1 day ago
- Grains get added to water and cooked then cooled before adding yeast and fermented for 3 days. @… instagram.com/p/BeOXfbrlRsf/ 1 day ago
- Truly grain to glass. Corn and wheat silos and millhouse @StillATX @ Still Austin Whiskey Co. instagram.com/p/BeOXKBLFonj/ 1 day ago
- Excited for our tour @StillATX! @ Still Austin Whiskey Co. instagram.com/p/BeOT4O8FKII/ 1 day ago
- Pop of color on this dreary day instagram.com/p/BeNvaIGlxci/ 1 day ago