Yesterday was somewhat of a bust. I didn’t eat breakfast, still stuffed from the night before, lunch was a simple salad with Kelly Jo’s creamy “salsa” dressing from the Truck Farm Farmer’s Market. I worked late finishing a garden/rainwater collection installation and got to the Triangle Farmer’s Market right at closing, so I didn’t get to buy anything. A month ago, this would have caused me to worry about what I have to eat, but my freezer is full, and I still have garden lettuce and broccoli. So for dinner, with nothing thawed, I heated up the Kocurek Farmer’s Sausage and egg scramble that I’d intended to have for breakfast. I swear, that sausage has bacon in it.
- Virginia Wood needs our help - let's rally for her! youcaring.com/virginiabwood-… via @youcaring 2 days ago
- Candles at the farmstand! @springdalefarm @ Springdale Farm instagram.com/p/BUUPTt1D-ex/ 2 days ago
- Market table @springdalefarm! @ Springdale Farm instagram.com/p/BUUNE3MFgE_/ 2 days ago
- Rainy forecast inspired me to pull up the last onions and plant peppers and cucumbers. instagram.com/p/BUJ5FhWF9Eg/ 6 days ago
- First salsa of this tomato season. Kicked up by smoked tomatoes from last season. instagram.com/p/BUJA0JnFFCq/ 1 week ago