Yesterday was somewhat of a bust. I didn’t eat breakfast, still stuffed from the night before, lunch was a simple salad with Kelly Jo’s creamy “salsa” dressing from the Truck Farm Farmer’s Market. I worked late finishing a garden/rainwater collection installation and got to the Triangle Farmer’s Market right at closing, so I didn’t get to buy anything. A month ago, this would have caused me to worry about what I have to eat, but my freezer is full, and I still have garden lettuce and broccoli. So for dinner, with nothing thawed, I heated up the Kocurek Farmer’s Sausage and egg scramble that I’d intended to have for breakfast. I swear, that sausage has bacon in it.
- Enchiladas @daidue are my favorite in town. #oldschool @ Dai Due instagram.com/p/BacItUsFqo2/ 4 days ago
- @aneelee Thank you! 6 days ago
- This looks awesome! twitter.com/EdenEastAustin… 6 days ago
- Gorgeous Indigo Mudcloth would make a gorgeous wrap or throw! flourish.atx Come to our pop up… instagram.com/p/BaWv1ELlNx_/ 6 days ago
- RT @SpringdaleHM: Thanks @austinwoman! twitter.com/austinwoman/st… 1 week ago