Yesterday was somewhat of a bust. I didn’t eat breakfast, still stuffed from the night before, lunch was a simple salad with Kelly Jo’s creamy “salsa” dressing from the Truck Farm Farmer’s Market. I worked late finishing a garden/rainwater collection installation and got to the Triangle Farmer’s Market right at closing, so I didn’t get to buy anything. A month ago, this would have caused me to worry about what I have to eat, but my freezer is full, and I still have garden lettuce and broccoli. So for dinner, with nothing thawed, I heated up the Kocurek Farmer’s Sausage and egg scramble that I’d intended to have for breakfast. I swear, that sausage has bacon in it.
- RT @thedishstance: #Giveaway time! Who wants to win some all-natural body products from @SpringdaleHM? THIS GIRL! instagram.com/p/BSKBUlwBCNQ/ #… 13 hours ago
- Slicing is easier after some time in the fridge. #bacon instagram.com/p/BSJOedNlOqf/ 21 hours ago
- Ramping up for mosquito season! #naturalinsectrepellent @ Springdale Farm instagram.com/p/BSHgCMfjQy_/ 1 day ago
- Bacon smoking day! instagram.com/p/BSGziI5l6Wi/ 1 day ago
- New products this morning @springdalefarm; Mojito Body Butter and Sugar Scrub! Fresh for Spring… instagram.com/p/BSEC8Whj4ru/ 2 days ago