There is a brand new Farmer’s Market, debuting tomorrow afternoon at the corner of Bee Caves Road a/k/a 2244 and Loop 360 at the nursery at that corner that is notorious for the pink flamingos. I have very little information, except that there will be tables with umbrellas, the Kocurek Family Charcuterie, a fresh shrimp vendor, CKC Farms Goat Cheese from Blanco. I’ve been told there are lots of great vendors. I think the farmer’s market is called Truck Farm Farmer’s Market. My information is certainly not all inclusive, but if you are in the area after work tomorrow, Thursday, stop on by and see what its all about. I’ll post more information as I have it.
- Tasting! @StillATX @ Still Austin Whiskey Co. instagram.com/p/BeObepSlvfE/ 1 day ago
- Grains get added to water and cooked then cooled before adding yeast and fermented for 3 days. @… instagram.com/p/BeOXfbrlRsf/ 1 day ago
- Truly grain to glass. Corn and wheat silos and millhouse @StillATX @ Still Austin Whiskey Co. instagram.com/p/BeOXKBLFonj/ 1 day ago
- Excited for our tour @StillATX! @ Still Austin Whiskey Co. instagram.com/p/BeOT4O8FKII/ 1 day ago
- Pop of color on this dreary day instagram.com/p/BeNvaIGlxci/ 1 day ago