There is a brand new Farmer’s Market, debuting tomorrow afternoon at the corner of Bee Caves Road a/k/a 2244 and Loop 360 at the nursery at that corner that is notorious for the pink flamingos. I have very little information, except that there will be tables with umbrellas, the Kocurek Family Charcuterie, a fresh shrimp vendor, CKC Farms Goat Cheese from Blanco. I’ve been told there are lots of great vendors. I think the farmer’s market is called Truck Farm Farmer’s Market. My information is certainly not all inclusive, but if you are in the area after work tomorrow, Thursday, stop on by and see what its all about. I’ll post more information as I have it.
- Tomatoes for days! @springdalefarm. @… instagram.com/p/BkFlKzehZI_/… 3 days ago
- Farmstand Day! @springdalefarm @ Springdale Farm instagram.com/p/Bj92u2cHR6R/… 6 days ago
- Farm tables are full! @springdalefarm. Plus… instagram.com/p/BjzkaVhhRPk/… 1 week ago
- Farmstand fun! @ Springdale Farm instagram.com/p/BirppgyhTEG/… 1 month ago
- Everything you need for your Mother’s Day weekend! Plus jams,… instagram.com/p/BiremXwh2VA/… 1 month ago