There is a brand new Farmer’s Market, debuting tomorrow afternoon at the corner of Bee Caves Road a/k/a 2244 and Loop 360 at the nursery at that corner that is notorious for the pink flamingos. I have very little information, except that there will be tables with umbrellas, the Kocurek Family Charcuterie, a fresh shrimp vendor, CKC Farms Goat Cheese from Blanco. I’ve been told there are lots of great vendors. I think the farmer’s market is called Truck Farm Farmer’s Market. My information is certainly not all inclusive, but if you are in the area after work tomorrow, Thursday, stop on by and see what its all about. I’ll post more information as I have it.
- Virginia Wood needs our help - let's rally for her! youcaring.com/virginiabwood-… via @youcaring 2 days ago
- Candles at the farmstand! @springdalefarm @ Springdale Farm instagram.com/p/BUUPTt1D-ex/ 2 days ago
- Market table @springdalefarm! @ Springdale Farm instagram.com/p/BUUNE3MFgE_/ 2 days ago
- Rainy forecast inspired me to pull up the last onions and plant peppers and cucumbers. instagram.com/p/BUJ5FhWF9Eg/ 6 days ago
- First salsa of this tomato season. Kicked up by smoked tomatoes from last season. instagram.com/p/BUJA0JnFFCq/ 1 week ago