There is a brand new Farmer’s Market, debuting tomorrow afternoon at the corner of Bee Caves Road a/k/a 2244 and Loop 360 at the nursery at that corner that is notorious for the pink flamingos. I have very little information, except that there will be tables with umbrellas, the Kocurek Family Charcuterie, a fresh shrimp vendor, CKC Farms Goat Cheese from Blanco. I’ve been told there are lots of great vendors. I think the farmer’s market is called Truck Farm Farmer’s Market. My information is certainly not all inclusive, but if you are in the area after work tomorrow, Thursday, stop on by and see what its all about. I’ll post more information as I have it.
- 15 lbs of smoked red jalapeños, 4 qts tomatoes, 46 jars of Chipotles in Adobo. #canning instagram.com/p/BW7z0nkl7xd/ 21 hours ago
- The culmination of much gardening and then smoking comes together. Chipotles in Adobo canning day. instagram.com/p/BW7c2q7lq48/ 1 day ago
- Today would be an excellent day to hug a farmer! @springdalefarm @ Springdale Farm instagram.com/p/BW2fWVmFHzO/ 2 days ago
- @keithkreeger Who doesnt love puppies??? 1 week ago
- @jesspryles @broylesa Red jalapenos will start showing up at the farmer's markets soon, but Fiesta usually has them… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 1 week ago