As part of my series on local restaurants with gardens, I drove out to Hudsons on the Bend, recalling their gardens. I haven’t eaten there is about 8 months, but would like to again soon. I found their gardens in transition, but did find something interesting. They have a roof top garden above a small building in the back. I’ll go back out, hopefully for a meal in a couple of months and, perhaps the gardens will be in full splendor and I can update this.
- After 10 days, a good rinse and several hours of smoke there will be bacon. instagram.com/p/Bgo33bglJmx/ 1 day ago
- Fun with the Dehydrator this morning preserving the harvest. #growyourown instagram.com/p/BgoHK4wlCnp/ 1 day ago
- Farmstand Day @springdalefarm! @ Springdale Farm instagram.com/p/Bglj4vTDLtM/ 2 days ago
- Pink contrails this morning. @ Tarrytown, Austin, Texas instagram.com/p/BglcjsnDqok/ 2 days ago
- Steer wrestling, or not. @rodeoaustin #betterlucknexttime instagram.com/p/BgemBEzDar4/ 5 days ago