As part of my series on local restaurants with gardens, I drove out to Hudsons on the Bend, recalling their gardens. I haven’t eaten there is about 8 months, but would like to again soon. I found their gardens in transition, but did find something interesting. They have a roof top garden above a small building in the back. I’ll go back out, hopefully for a meal in a couple of months and, perhaps the gardens will be in full splendor and I can update this.
- RT @elnaranjoaustin: El Naranjo’s benefit dinner and other Austin restaurants contributing to Mexico earthquake-relief efforts | The Feed h… 20 hours ago
- Playing with food again @springdalefarm. instagram.com/p/BZRKtoVlNgH/ 2 days ago
- Grilled Softshell Crab, Bay Shrimp, Tomatoes, Corn, Radish, Peanuts, Fried Onions, Basil… instagram.com/p/BZNC-mqFNOF/ 3 days ago
- Benefit for Gulf Coast Crabbers @daidue @ Dai Due instagram.com/p/BZM4WSilQPb/ 3 days ago
- Grand Opening Day! twohives #localhoney @ Two Hives Honey instagram.com/p/BZJsF50F3Wv/ 4 days ago