As part of my series on local restaurants with gardens, I drove out to Hudsons on the Bend, recalling their gardens. I haven’t eaten there is about 8 months, but would like to again soon. I found their gardens in transition, but did find something interesting. They have a roof top garden above a small building in the back. I’ll go back out, hopefully for a meal in a couple of months and, perhaps the gardens will be in full splendor and I can update this.
- Off to deliver soap to @Daidue. The first batch using their tallow! instagram.com/p/BTb6KLgjZSb/ 1 day ago
- Rewards for early planting, good weather and bird netting instagram.com/p/BTajV8WFtzm/ 1 day ago
- Oak Hill Heat 2017 app.snap-raise.com/fundraisers/29… 1 day ago
- More junk food at the heart hospital. Next to the salty snacks. @ Austin Heart - Heart Hospital… instagram.com/p/BTUKmdFlLBu/ 4 days ago
- @UmiSushiBar I think I'll just keep making that one! 4 days ago