I finally solved the “too lazy to make breakfast” problem by making a breakfast cassserole of sorts, from Dai Due Chorizo, Countryside Farms duck eggs, Veldhuizen cheddar, market tomato and onions. I heated up a slab for breakfast yesterday and it was great! I was still full at lunch, so I didn’t eat lunch. I shared some Pure Luck Hopelessly Blue and Brazos Valley Parmesan, with Jenna and her cameraman from News 8, after the interview. For dinner, I smoked a Fredricksburg Farms ribeye in the smoker, cooked some local mushrooms with the Elevated Artisinal butter and garlic confit and a little red wine. Steak, mushrooms, and garden salad was a perfect dinner, after working outside most of the windy afternoon.
- Come on over to @springdalefarm! We are ready for you! @ Springdale Farm instagram.com/p/Bh1bqC2BtWx/ 3 days ago
- Accoutrement for the next course @springdalefarm @texaswildlife dinner with @daidue and… instagram.com/p/BhxakfOh0iK/ 5 days ago
- Beautiful evening @springdalefarm for the @texaswildlife dinner with @daidue and @lewiswines @… instagram.com/p/BhxWZIwh7cY/ 5 days ago
- Pulling up the bolters. Still lots in the ground who will hopefully make it to storing onion… instagram.com/p/BhrKYg_hJ7P/ 1 week ago
- @suerteatx goat rib taco. We ate all the food before getting pictures-so good! Scratch masa… instagram.com/p/Bhp7TjaBcrV/ 1 week ago