I finally solved the “too lazy to make breakfast” problem by making a breakfast cassserole of sorts, from Dai Due Chorizo, Countryside Farms duck eggs, Veldhuizen cheddar, market tomato and onions. I heated up a slab for breakfast yesterday and it was great! I was still full at lunch, so I didn’t eat lunch. I shared some Pure Luck Hopelessly Blue and Brazos Valley Parmesan, with Jenna and her cameraman from News 8, after the interview. For dinner, I smoked a Fredricksburg Farms ribeye in the smoker, cooked some local mushrooms with the Elevated Artisinal butter and garlic confit and a little red wine. Steak, mushrooms, and garden salad was a perfect dinner, after working outside most of the windy afternoon.
- RT @thedishstance: #Giveaway time! Who wants to win some all-natural body products from @SpringdaleHM? THIS GIRL! instagram.com/p/BSKBUlwBCNQ/ #… 13 hours ago
- Slicing is easier after some time in the fridge. #bacon instagram.com/p/BSJOedNlOqf/ 22 hours ago
- Ramping up for mosquito season! #naturalinsectrepellent @ Springdale Farm instagram.com/p/BSHgCMfjQy_/ 1 day ago
- Bacon smoking day! instagram.com/p/BSGziI5l6Wi/ 1 day ago
- New products this morning @springdalefarm; Mojito Body Butter and Sugar Scrub! Fresh for Spring… instagram.com/p/BSEC8Whj4ru/ 2 days ago