I finally solved the “too lazy to make breakfast” problem by making a breakfast cassserole of sorts, from Dai Due Chorizo, Countryside Farms duck eggs, Veldhuizen cheddar, market tomato and onions. I heated up a slab for breakfast yesterday and it was great! I was still full at lunch, so I didn’t eat lunch. I shared some Pure Luck Hopelessly Blue and Brazos Valley Parmesan, with Jenna and her cameraman from News 8, after the interview. For dinner, I smoked a Fredricksburg Farms ribeye in the smoker, cooked some local mushrooms with the Elevated Artisinal butter and garlic confit and a little red wine. Steak, mushrooms, and garden salad was a perfect dinner, after working outside most of the windy afternoon.
- 15 lbs of smoked red jalapeños, 4 qts tomatoes, 46 jars of Chipotles in Adobo. #canning instagram.com/p/BW7z0nkl7xd/ 21 hours ago
- The culmination of much gardening and then smoking comes together. Chipotles in Adobo canning day. instagram.com/p/BW7c2q7lq48/ 1 day ago
- Today would be an excellent day to hug a farmer! @springdalefarm @ Springdale Farm instagram.com/p/BW2fWVmFHzO/ 2 days ago
- @keithkreeger Who doesnt love puppies??? 1 week ago
- @jesspryles @broylesa Red jalapenos will start showing up at the farmer's markets soon, but Fiesta usually has them… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 1 week ago