I finally solved the “too lazy to make breakfast” problem by making a breakfast cassserole of sorts, from Dai Due Chorizo, Countryside Farms duck eggs, Veldhuizen cheddar, market tomato and onions. I heated up a slab for breakfast yesterday and it was great! I was still full at lunch, so I didn’t eat lunch. I shared some Pure Luck Hopelessly Blue and Brazos Valley Parmesan, with Jenna and her cameraman from News 8, after the interview. For dinner, I smoked a Fredricksburg Farms ribeye in the smoker, cooked some local mushrooms with the Elevated Artisinal butter and garlic confit and a little red wine. Steak, mushrooms, and garden salad was a perfect dinner, after working outside most of the windy afternoon.
- Virginia Wood needs our help - let's rally for her! youcaring.com/virginiabwood-… via @youcaring 2 days ago
- Candles at the farmstand! @springdalefarm @ Springdale Farm instagram.com/p/BUUPTt1D-ex/ 2 days ago
- Market table @springdalefarm! @ Springdale Farm instagram.com/p/BUUNE3MFgE_/ 2 days ago
- Rainy forecast inspired me to pull up the last onions and plant peppers and cucumbers. instagram.com/p/BUJ5FhWF9Eg/ 6 days ago
- First salsa of this tomato season. Kicked up by smoked tomatoes from last season. instagram.com/p/BUJA0JnFFCq/ 1 week ago