I finally solved the “too lazy to make breakfast” problem by making a breakfast cassserole of sorts, from Dai Due Chorizo, Countryside Farms duck eggs, Veldhuizen cheddar, market tomato and onions. I heated up a slab for breakfast yesterday and it was great! I was still full at lunch, so I didn’t eat lunch. I shared some Pure Luck Hopelessly Blue and Brazos Valley Parmesan, with Jenna and her cameraman from News 8, after the interview. For dinner, I smoked a Fredricksburg Farms ribeye in the smoker, cooked some local mushrooms with the Elevated Artisinal butter and garlic confit and a little red wine. Steak, mushrooms, and garden salad was a perfect dinner, after working outside most of the windy afternoon.
- Tasting! @StillATX @ Still Austin Whiskey Co. instagram.com/p/BeObepSlvfE/ 1 day ago
- Grains get added to water and cooked then cooled before adding yeast and fermented for 3 days. @… instagram.com/p/BeOXfbrlRsf/ 1 day ago
- Truly grain to glass. Corn and wheat silos and millhouse @StillATX @ Still Austin Whiskey Co. instagram.com/p/BeOXKBLFonj/ 1 day ago
- Excited for our tour @StillATX! @ Still Austin Whiskey Co. instagram.com/p/BeOT4O8FKII/ 1 day ago
- Pop of color on this dreary day instagram.com/p/BeNvaIGlxci/ 1 day ago