Finally, the sun is shining! The rain had kept me from even peeking at my garden for days. It looks great this morning, and I’m sure the sun will make it happy. I have lots of lettuce ready to eat as well as a smallish crown of broccoli. The cabbages are absolutely gorgeous and healthy, but still don’t seem to be forming heads. I’m not giving up just yet, I don’t need the garden space for another month, when it will be overhaul time to make room for tomatoes. The carrots have sprouted, and the watermelon radishes are rocking along and in need of thinning, a task I don’t enjoy because it makes me feel wasteful. But, I’ll do it, to give the little radishes the room they need to be big radishes.
- Steer wrestling, or not. @rodeoaustin #betterlucknexttime instagram.com/p/BgemBEzDar4/ 19 hours ago
- Rodeo Austin rolled out the red carpet for our ldeiatx group. They can teach us a lot. Rodeo… instagram.com/p/Bgee7vuDzUy/ 20 hours ago
- Happy St. Patrick’s Day! Lots of delicious produce @springdalefarm today! Plus jams, coffee,… instagram.com/p/BgbSCG3jctH/ 2 days ago
- All is right with the world again because @txbeetree Cheese is back @boggycreekfarm! @ Boggy… instagram.com/p/BgY8qURja4t/ 3 days ago
- Paula is growing beautiful Ranunculus @springdalefarm! @ Springdale Farm instagram.com/p/BgTimlXjWdj/ 5 days ago