Day 32 was an eat out day – my mother’s 75th birthday. I didn’t allow enough time for breakfast, as usual, then took her for a light lunch at Magnolia Cafe on Lake Austin Blvd. I didn’t set out to eat at Magnolia, but pulled into the parking lot when I noticed the rare empty space. That parking lot is always full, so I was intrigued. I had the California salad, which provided my avocado fix. Dinner was a surprise party at Fonda San Miguel, and I’m happy to have pulled off the surprise element. I had too many tortilla chips, and the carne asada, which came with guacamole. So, I’m pretty good for avocados now. I intended to thaw a Richardson’s Farms chicken to make the roasted chicken recipe posted by Lisa of http://www.lisaiscooking.blogspot.com, but I forgot to take it out this morning. Maybe it will thaw in 4 or 5 hours this afternoon.
- Lemon Verbena Body Butter back in stock today @springdalefarm @ Springdale Farm instagram.com/p/BUegtxrDEOR/ 21 hours ago
- Farmstand Table @springdalefarm @ Springdale Farm instagram.com/p/BUegg1LFaDJ/ 21 hours ago
- Virginia Wood needs our help - let's rally for her! youcaring.com/virginiabwood-… via @youcaring 4 days ago
- Candles at the farmstand! @springdalefarm @ Springdale Farm instagram.com/p/BUUPTt1D-ex/ 4 days ago
- Market table @springdalefarm! @ Springdale Farm instagram.com/p/BUUNE3MFgE_/ 4 days ago