Day 32 was an eat out day – my mother’s 75th birthday. I didn’t allow enough time for breakfast, as usual, then took her for a light lunch at Magnolia Cafe on Lake Austin Blvd. I didn’t set out to eat at Magnolia, but pulled into the parking lot when I noticed the rare empty space. That parking lot is always full, so I was intrigued. I had the California salad, which provided my avocado fix. Dinner was a surprise party at Fonda San Miguel, and I’m happy to have pulled off the surprise element. I had too many tortilla chips, and the carne asada, which came with guacamole. So, I’m pretty good for avocados now. I intended to thaw a Richardson’s Farms chicken to make the roasted chicken recipe posted by Lisa of http://www.lisaiscooking.blogspot.com, but I forgot to take it out this morning. Maybe it will thaw in 4 or 5 hours this afternoon.
- Get on over to flourish.atx for the @SpringdaleHM pop-up or your holidays might succ! @ Flourish… instagram.com/p/Bcf1H7NF1tH/ 3 days ago
- Beautiful produce @springdalefarm today! Plus, @confituras, @howyoubean, @lostpinesyaupon,… instagram.com/p/BcfDX0bldmu/ 3 days ago
- Perfect cookies for a baby shower! Thank you @polkadotsatx instagram.com/p/BcQHuvhFUuW/ 1 week ago
- Buying all the cheese @antonellischz! @ Antonelli's Cheese Shop instagram.com/p/BcNfYp4FF0p/ 1 week ago
- Farmstand Day @springdalefarm! Beautiful fresh produce, coffee, jams, hot sauce honey, soaps,… instagram.com/p/BcNCXp2lSZA/ 1 week ago