The Austin Farmer’s Market on Saturday finally moved into its new home at Republic Square Park. The new space gives the market lots more room for more vendors, and the shoppers can also enjoy more room for shopping, and dining out on the deck to live music under a gorgeous old oak tree. The market is organized in a sensible way, prepared food is all together, produce is together and non-food vendors are together. The move to the park has opened up the space, and yesterday there were lots of folks just hanging out in the grass with their children and dogs, enjoying the sunshine. The atmosphere is very fun and I enjoyed spending the morning there, leisurely shopping and seeing friends. There are more good things to come as this market continues to expand. I came home with Bibb lettuce from Bella Verdi, pepper jack and cheddar from Full Quiver, bacon and sausage from Kocureks, and shallots and napa cabbage from a local farm.
- Free puppy kisses @springdalefarm today! @… instagram.com/p/BkQAluehBg_/… 10 hours ago
- Beautiful Food thebrewerstableaustin @ The… instagram.com/p/BkOdyowBiEz/… 1 day ago
- Tomatoes for days! @springdalefarm. @… instagram.com/p/BkFlKzehZI_/… 4 days ago
- Farmstand Day! @springdalefarm @ Springdale Farm instagram.com/p/Bj92u2cHR6R/… 1 week ago
- Farm tables are full! @springdalefarm. Plus… instagram.com/p/BjzkaVhhRPk/… 1 week ago