I woke up yesterday feeling like I had the worst flu ever, couldn’t breathe, couldn’t stop sneezing, joints hurt, eyeballs hurt, teeth hurt, hair hurt. It was a bad cedar allergy day and knocked down by the evil pollen, I lost my moral compass. Well, that’s a bit of exaggeration. I had a piece of bacon for breakfast, then wanted my mommy, so she and I went to Hula Hut and I had shrimp tacos. I had planned to make myself a salad, but that didn’t happen. I spent most of the afternoon under the covers, scared to go outside into the dangerous air, then made an axis deer bunless burger with some salad for dinner. I didn’t even go outside to check on the seedlings, which is hard to believe.
- Off to deliver soap to @Daidue. The first batch using their tallow! instagram.com/p/BTb6KLgjZSb/ 1 day ago
- Rewards for early planting, good weather and bird netting instagram.com/p/BTajV8WFtzm/ 1 day ago
- Oak Hill Heat 2017 app.snap-raise.com/fundraisers/29… 1 day ago
- More junk food at the heart hospital. Next to the salty snacks. @ Austin Heart - Heart Hospital… instagram.com/p/BTUKmdFlLBu/ 4 days ago
- @UmiSushiBar I think I'll just keep making that one! 4 days ago