I woke up yesterday feeling like I had the worst flu ever, couldn’t breathe, couldn’t stop sneezing, joints hurt, eyeballs hurt, teeth hurt, hair hurt. It was a bad cedar allergy day and knocked down by the evil pollen, I lost my moral compass. Well, that’s a bit of exaggeration. I had a piece of bacon for breakfast, then wanted my mommy, so she and I went to Hula Hut and I had shrimp tacos. I had planned to make myself a salad, but that didn’t happen. I spent most of the afternoon under the covers, scared to go outside into the dangerous air, then made an axis deer bunless burger with some salad for dinner. I didn’t even go outside to check on the seedlings, which is hard to believe.
- Tomatoes for days! @springdalefarm. @… instagram.com/p/BkFlKzehZI_/… 3 days ago
- Farmstand Day! @springdalefarm @ Springdale Farm instagram.com/p/Bj92u2cHR6R/… 6 days ago
- Farm tables are full! @springdalefarm. Plus… instagram.com/p/BjzkaVhhRPk/… 1 week ago
- Farmstand fun! @ Springdale Farm instagram.com/p/BirppgyhTEG/… 1 month ago
- Everything you need for your Mother’s Day weekend! Plus jams,… instagram.com/p/BiremXwh2VA/… 1 month ago