You’d think I would get used to seeing seeds sprout, but I never really do. I’m always so excited to see little green signs of life (and food) emerge from their underground starting place. Some never do come up, despite my coddling. I don’t think the Buttercrunch Lettuce germinated, but the carrots I planted next to it the same day have sprouted. Radishes are so very easy to grow. The Watermelon Radish seeds I planted this week are emerging every day. In just a month or so, they’ll be an edible addition to my (non Buttercrunch) salad. They actually started coming up in clumps, which means I dropped too many seeds in one spot and they also get washed around when I water the first time. I’ll have to thin them, which pains me, because I hate to waste one little radish life. But, it must be done to ensure the others will have room to grow.
- Enchiladas @daidue are my favorite in town. #oldschool @ Dai Due instagram.com/p/BacItUsFqo2/ 4 days ago
- @aneelee Thank you! 6 days ago
- This looks awesome! twitter.com/EdenEastAustin… 6 days ago
- Gorgeous Indigo Mudcloth would make a gorgeous wrap or throw! flourish.atx Come to our pop up… instagram.com/p/BaWv1ELlNx_/ 6 days ago
- RT @SpringdaleHM: Thanks @austinwoman! twitter.com/austinwoman/st… 1 week ago