I’m an impatient gardener, I’m sorry to admit. I like things that grow quickly and provide instant gratification. I should be a radish farmer. You get the seeds in the ground, and before you know it, little red orbs are pushing their way above the surface, a signal they are ready to be pulled and eaten. Around 30 days. I have Watermelon Radish seeds on the way and am anxious to get them planted, because they will be done before time to plant tomatoes. I planted cabbage, oh say 9 months ago and am still waiting for them to form heads. OK, not quite 9, maybe October. Cabbage takes about 100 days. I still can’t tell if they are forming heads yet. I think so but am not quite sure. Can you see it?
- We'll have plenty of natural Insect Repellant at the farmstand tomorrow for your holiday… instagram.com/p/BUjoVPSDNpI/ 3 hours ago
- Lemon Verbena Body Butter back in stock today @springdalefarm @ Springdale Farm instagram.com/p/BUegtxrDEOR/ 2 days ago
- Farmstand Table @springdalefarm @ Springdale Farm instagram.com/p/BUegg1LFaDJ/ 2 days ago
- Virginia Wood needs our help - let's rally for her! youcaring.com/virginiabwood-… via @youcaring 5 days ago
- Candles at the farmstand! @springdalefarm @ Springdale Farm instagram.com/p/BUUPTt1D-ex/ 6 days ago