I’m an impatient gardener, I’m sorry to admit. I like things that grow quickly and provide instant gratification. I should be a radish farmer. You get the seeds in the ground, and before you know it, little red orbs are pushing their way above the surface, a signal they are ready to be pulled and eaten. Around 30 days. I have Watermelon Radish seeds on the way and am anxious to get them planted, because they will be done before time to plant tomatoes. I planted cabbage, oh say 9 months ago and am still waiting for them to form heads. OK, not quite 9, maybe October. Cabbage takes about 100 days. I still can’t tell if they are forming heads yet. I think so but am not quite sure. Can you see it?
- Enchiladas @daidue are my favorite in town. #oldschool @ Dai Due instagram.com/p/BacItUsFqo2/ 2 days ago
- @aneelee Thank you! 4 days ago
- This looks awesome! twitter.com/EdenEastAustin… 4 days ago
- Gorgeous Indigo Mudcloth would make a gorgeous wrap or throw! flourish.atx Come to our pop up… instagram.com/p/BaWv1ELlNx_/ 4 days ago
- RT @SpringdaleHM: Thanks @austinwoman! twitter.com/austinwoman/st… 5 days ago