I’m an impatient gardener, I’m sorry to admit. I like things that grow quickly and provide instant gratification. I should be a radish farmer. You get the seeds in the ground, and before you know it, little red orbs are pushing their way above the surface, a signal they are ready to be pulled and eaten. Around 30 days. I have Watermelon Radish seeds on the way and am anxious to get them planted, because they will be done before time to plant tomatoes. I planted cabbage, oh say 9 months ago and am still waiting for them to form heads. OK, not quite 9, maybe October. Cabbage takes about 100 days. I still can’t tell if they are forming heads yet. I think so but am not quite sure. Can you see it?
- Come on over to @springdalefarm! We are ready for you! @ Springdale Farm instagram.com/p/Bh1bqC2BtWx/ 11 hours ago
- Accoutrement for the next course @springdalefarm @texaswildlife dinner with @daidue and… instagram.com/p/BhxakfOh0iK/ 2 days ago
- Beautiful evening @springdalefarm for the @texaswildlife dinner with @daidue and @lewiswines @… instagram.com/p/BhxWZIwh7cY/ 2 days ago
- Pulling up the bolters. Still lots in the ground who will hopefully make it to storing onion… instagram.com/p/BhrKYg_hJ7P/ 4 days ago
- @suerteatx goat rib taco. We ate all the food before getting pictures-so good! Scratch masa… instagram.com/p/Bhp7TjaBcrV/ 4 days ago