I’m an impatient gardener, I’m sorry to admit. I like things that grow quickly and provide instant gratification. I should be a radish farmer. You get the seeds in the ground, and before you know it, little red orbs are pushing their way above the surface, a signal they are ready to be pulled and eaten. Around 30 days. I have Watermelon Radish seeds on the way and am anxious to get them planted, because they will be done before time to plant tomatoes. I planted cabbage, oh say 9 months ago and am still waiting for them to form heads. OK, not quite 9, maybe October. Cabbage takes about 100 days. I still can’t tell if they are forming heads yet. I think so but am not quite sure. Can you see it?
- Tasting! @StillATX @ Still Austin Whiskey Co. instagram.com/p/BeObepSlvfE/ 2 days ago
- Grains get added to water and cooked then cooled before adding yeast and fermented for 3 days. @… instagram.com/p/BeOXfbrlRsf/ 2 days ago
- Truly grain to glass. Corn and wheat silos and millhouse @StillATX @ Still Austin Whiskey Co. instagram.com/p/BeOXKBLFonj/ 2 days ago
- Excited for our tour @StillATX! @ Still Austin Whiskey Co. instagram.com/p/BeOT4O8FKII/ 2 days ago
- Pop of color on this dreary day instagram.com/p/BeNvaIGlxci/ 2 days ago