Still recovering from the porkfest on Sunday, yesterday I had lots of coffee with goat milk for breakfast, a big salad with the dwindling lettuce from the garden, a farmer’s market tomato and green onions, and Pure Luck feta, with Texas Olive Ranch olive oil and fig basalmic, and dinner was an antelope burger from the supply of deer, axis, antelope meat given to me by a friend who shot it all. I mixed the burger heavily with my canned jalapenos, because I was unsure how it would taste. I had this on my toasted whole wheat bread, made from Richardson’s wheat and Round Rock honey, with lettuce, tomato, and some cheddar from Full Quiver Farms. Very tasty.
- Come on over to @springdalefarm! We are ready for you! @ Springdale Farm instagram.com/p/Bh1bqC2BtWx/ 3 days ago
- Accoutrement for the next course @springdalefarm @texaswildlife dinner with @daidue and… instagram.com/p/BhxakfOh0iK/ 5 days ago
- Beautiful evening @springdalefarm for the @texaswildlife dinner with @daidue and @lewiswines @… instagram.com/p/BhxWZIwh7cY/ 5 days ago
- Pulling up the bolters. Still lots in the ground who will hopefully make it to storing onion… instagram.com/p/BhrKYg_hJ7P/ 1 week ago
- @suerteatx goat rib taco. We ate all the food before getting pictures-so good! Scratch masa… instagram.com/p/Bhp7TjaBcrV/ 1 week ago