Still recovering from the porkfest on Sunday, yesterday I had lots of coffee with goat milk for breakfast, a big salad with the dwindling lettuce from the garden, a farmer’s market tomato and green onions, and Pure Luck feta, with Texas Olive Ranch olive oil and fig basalmic, and dinner was an antelope burger from the supply of deer, axis, antelope meat given to me by a friend who shot it all. I mixed the burger heavily with my canned jalapenos, because I was unsure how it would taste. I had this on my toasted whole wheat bread, made from Richardson’s wheat and Round Rock honey, with lettuce, tomato, and some cheddar from Full Quiver Farms. Very tasty.
- 15 lbs of smoked red jalapeños, 4 qts tomatoes, 46 jars of Chipotles in Adobo. #canning instagram.com/p/BW7z0nkl7xd/ 1 day ago
- The culmination of much gardening and then smoking comes together. Chipotles in Adobo canning day. instagram.com/p/BW7c2q7lq48/ 1 day ago
- Today would be an excellent day to hug a farmer! @springdalefarm @ Springdale Farm instagram.com/p/BW2fWVmFHzO/ 3 days ago
- @keithkreeger Who doesnt love puppies??? 1 week ago
- @jesspryles @broylesa Red jalapenos will start showing up at the farmer's markets soon, but Fiesta usually has them… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 1 week ago