Still recovering from the porkfest on Sunday, yesterday I had lots of coffee with goat milk for breakfast, a big salad with the dwindling lettuce from the garden, a farmer’s market tomato and green onions, and Pure Luck feta, with Texas Olive Ranch olive oil and fig basalmic, and dinner was an antelope burger from the supply of deer, axis, antelope meat given to me by a friend who shot it all. I mixed the burger heavily with my canned jalapenos, because I was unsure how it would taste. I had this on my toasted whole wheat bread, made from Richardson’s wheat and Round Rock honey, with lettuce, tomato, and some cheddar from Full Quiver Farms. Very tasty.
- RT @thedishstance: #Giveaway time! Who wants to win some all-natural body products from @SpringdaleHM? THIS GIRL! instagram.com/p/BSKBUlwBCNQ/ #… 13 hours ago
- Slicing is easier after some time in the fridge. #bacon instagram.com/p/BSJOedNlOqf/ 21 hours ago
- Ramping up for mosquito season! #naturalinsectrepellent @ Springdale Farm instagram.com/p/BSHgCMfjQy_/ 1 day ago
- Bacon smoking day! instagram.com/p/BSGziI5l6Wi/ 1 day ago
- New products this morning @springdalefarm; Mojito Body Butter and Sugar Scrub! Fresh for Spring… instagram.com/p/BSEC8Whj4ru/ 2 days ago