Still recovering from the porkfest on Sunday, yesterday I had lots of coffee with goat milk for breakfast, a big salad with the dwindling lettuce from the garden, a farmer’s market tomato and green onions, and Pure Luck feta, with Texas Olive Ranch olive oil and fig basalmic, and dinner was an antelope burger from the supply of deer, axis, antelope meat given to me by a friend who shot it all. I mixed the burger heavily with my canned jalapenos, because I was unsure how it would taste. I had this on my toasted whole wheat bread, made from Richardson’s wheat and Round Rock honey, with lettuce, tomato, and some cheddar from Full Quiver Farms. Very tasty.
- Tasting! @StillATX @ Still Austin Whiskey Co. instagram.com/p/BeObepSlvfE/ 12 hours ago
- Grains get added to water and cooked then cooled before adding yeast and fermented for 3 days. @… instagram.com/p/BeOXfbrlRsf/ 13 hours ago
- Truly grain to glass. Corn and wheat silos and millhouse @StillATX @ Still Austin Whiskey Co. instagram.com/p/BeOXKBLFonj/ 13 hours ago
- Excited for our tour @StillATX! @ Still Austin Whiskey Co. instagram.com/p/BeOT4O8FKII/ 14 hours ago
- Pop of color on this dreary day instagram.com/p/BeNvaIGlxci/ 19 hours ago