Still recovering from the porkfest on Sunday, yesterday I had lots of coffee with goat milk for breakfast, a big salad with the dwindling lettuce from the garden, a farmer’s market tomato and green onions, and Pure Luck feta, with Texas Olive Ranch olive oil and fig basalmic, and dinner was an antelope burger from the supply of deer, axis, antelope meat given to me by a friend who shot it all. I mixed the burger heavily with my canned jalapenos, because I was unsure how it would taste. I had this on my toasted whole wheat bread, made from Richardson’s wheat and Round Rock honey, with lettuce, tomato, and some cheddar from Full Quiver Farms. Very tasty.
- Virginia Wood needs our help - let's rally for her! youcaring.com/virginiabwood-… via @youcaring 2 days ago
- Candles at the farmstand! @springdalefarm @ Springdale Farm instagram.com/p/BUUPTt1D-ex/ 2 days ago
- Market table @springdalefarm! @ Springdale Farm instagram.com/p/BUUNE3MFgE_/ 2 days ago
- Rainy forecast inspired me to pull up the last onions and plant peppers and cucumbers. instagram.com/p/BUJ5FhWF9Eg/ 6 days ago
- First salsa of this tomato season. Kicked up by smoked tomatoes from last season. instagram.com/p/BUJA0JnFFCq/ 1 week ago