Not much of interest to report today in this regard. After the total porkfest yesterday, I woke up still a little full, albeit quite excited for my successes. So, I skipped breakfast, and had carrots from Johnson’s Backyard Garden for a lunch on the way to a garden consult. I don’t even scrape off the roots, just eat the whole thing – they are so sweet. I’m sure roots of tubers are very nutritious, no? Then after a cedarific 4 mile hill walk with my hard ass 68 year old friend (who read more food labels today) I came home to an email that we had landed a big job we bid last week. So, rather than labor over dinner, I ate leftover ribs and ribeye from Richardson Farms and got to work. I think it’s going to be a busy Spring, so I need to stay prepared to keep this up by planning ahead.
- Oyster Mushroom Tamale, Scamorza, Spicy Lime Crema, Corn Nuts @oddduckaustin @ Odd Duck instagram.com/p/BR9YujpFfMj/ 1 day ago
- Stocking up @saltandtime! @ Salt & Time Butcher Shop and Salumeria instagram.com/p/BR82jFmlac9/ 1 day ago
- Harvesting Calendula for our Calendula Salve. @springdalefarm @ Springdale Farm instagram.com/p/BR8j-PyDr15/ 1 day ago
- Citrus and avocados @springdalefarm today from G & S Groves! @ Springdale Farm instagram.com/p/BR8dlkCFuFh/ 1 day ago
- If you haven't tried salsa dona on boiled eggs, you are missing out. @springdalefarm eggs are… instagram.com/p/BR8LSM_lHAJ/ 2 days ago