Not much of interest to report today in this regard. After the total porkfest yesterday, I woke up still a little full, albeit quite excited for my successes. So, I skipped breakfast, and had carrots from Johnson’s Backyard Garden for a lunch on the way to a garden consult. I don’t even scrape off the roots, just eat the whole thing – they are so sweet. I’m sure roots of tubers are very nutritious, no? Then after a cedarific 4 mile hill walk with my hard ass 68 year old friend (who read more food labels today) I came home to an email that we had landed a big job we bid last week. So, rather than labor over dinner, I ate leftover ribs and ribeye from Richardson Farms and got to work. I think it’s going to be a busy Spring, so I need to stay prepared to keep this up by planning ahead.
- @SOCOPetLounge Ellie May! 7 hours ago
- Just a farm dog and her toy. #dogsofinstagram @ Springdale Farm instagram.com/p/BXBHMjDlx-Z/ 15 hours ago
- 15 lbs of smoked red jalapeños, 4 qts tomatoes, 46 jars of Chipotles in Adobo. #canning instagram.com/p/BW7z0nkl7xd/ 2 days ago
- The culmination of much gardening and then smoking comes together. Chipotles in Adobo canning day. instagram.com/p/BW7c2q7lq48/ 2 days ago
- Today would be an excellent day to hug a farmer! @springdalefarm @ Springdale Farm instagram.com/p/BW2fWVmFHzO/ 4 days ago