Not much of interest to report today in this regard. After the total porkfest yesterday, I woke up still a little full, albeit quite excited for my successes. So, I skipped breakfast, and had carrots from Johnson’s Backyard Garden for a lunch on the way to a garden consult. I don’t even scrape off the roots, just eat the whole thing – they are so sweet. I’m sure roots of tubers are very nutritious, no? Then after a cedarific 4 mile hill walk with my hard ass 68 year old friend (who read more food labels today) I came home to an email that we had landed a big job we bid last week. So, rather than labor over dinner, I ate leftover ribs and ribeye from Richardson Farms and got to work. I think it’s going to be a busy Spring, so I need to stay prepared to keep this up by planning ahead.
- Zinnias are so amazing. @springdalefarm #farmfresh #farmlife instagram.com/p/BUmaraMlD69/ 21 hours ago
- Ellie May the @springdalefarm dog chillin at the farmstand. @ Springdale Farm instagram.com/p/BUmZ4RYFE9s/ 21 hours ago
- Thank you @OlamaieAustin for another amazing dinner. Happy to bring a newbie for her birthday! 1 day ago
- We'll have plenty of natural Insect Repellant at the farmstand tomorrow for your holiday… instagram.com/p/BUjoVPSDNpI/ 1 day ago
- Lemon Verbena Body Butter back in stock today @springdalefarm @ Springdale Farm instagram.com/p/BUegtxrDEOR/ 3 days ago