Not much of interest to report today in this regard. After the total porkfest yesterday, I woke up still a little full, albeit quite excited for my successes. So, I skipped breakfast, and had carrots from Johnson’s Backyard Garden for a lunch on the way to a garden consult. I don’t even scrape off the roots, just eat the whole thing – they are so sweet. I’m sure roots of tubers are very nutritious, no? Then after a cedarific 4 mile hill walk with my hard ass 68 year old friend (who read more food labels today) I came home to an email that we had landed a big job we bid last week. So, rather than labor over dinner, I ate leftover ribs and ribeye from Richardson Farms and got to work. I think it’s going to be a busy Spring, so I need to stay prepared to keep this up by planning ahead.
- Come on over to @springdalefarm! We are ready for you! @ Springdale Farm instagram.com/p/Bh1bqC2BtWx/ 11 hours ago
- Accoutrement for the next course @springdalefarm @texaswildlife dinner with @daidue and… instagram.com/p/BhxakfOh0iK/ 2 days ago
- Beautiful evening @springdalefarm for the @texaswildlife dinner with @daidue and @lewiswines @… instagram.com/p/BhxWZIwh7cY/ 2 days ago
- Pulling up the bolters. Still lots in the ground who will hopefully make it to storing onion… instagram.com/p/BhrKYg_hJ7P/ 4 days ago
- @suerteatx goat rib taco. We ate all the food before getting pictures-so good! Scratch masa… instagram.com/p/Bhp7TjaBcrV/ 4 days ago