Not much of interest to report today in this regard. After the total porkfest yesterday, I woke up still a little full, albeit quite excited for my successes. So, I skipped breakfast, and had carrots from Johnson’s Backyard Garden for a lunch on the way to a garden consult. I don’t even scrape off the roots, just eat the whole thing – they are so sweet. I’m sure roots of tubers are very nutritious, no? Then after a cedarific 4 mile hill walk with my hard ass 68 year old friend (who read more food labels today) I came home to an email that we had landed a big job we bid last week. So, rather than labor over dinner, I ate leftover ribs and ribeye from Richardson Farms and got to work. I think it’s going to be a busy Spring, so I need to stay prepared to keep this up by planning ahead.
- @aneelee Thank you! 1 day ago
- This looks awesome! twitter.com/EdenEastAustin… 1 day ago
- Gorgeous Indigo Mudcloth would make a gorgeous wrap or throw! flourish.atx Come to our pop up… instagram.com/p/BaWv1ELlNx_/ 1 day ago
- RT @SpringdaleHM: Thanks @austinwoman! twitter.com/austinwoman/st… 2 days ago
- Harvesting lettuces for dinner! #growyourown instagram.com/p/BaSZJMQF7ri/ 3 days ago