My go-to place for peaceful stress relief, Gardens on 35th, Street is closing. From now until the 23rd, they are having a sale 50% off all plants and 40% off the goods in the store, including vegetable seeds. As of yesterday afternoon, they had a full supply of seeds, and some vegetable transplants. I got Swiss Chard, Garlic, Chives, and multiplying onions. I’m going to miss that place.
- Farmstand Day @springdalefarm! See you 9:00-1:00! @ Springdale Farm instagram.com/p/BX-knhtlUf2/ 12 hours ago
- RT @AustinSaltCave: Monday is the Solar Eclipse, and Dark Side of the Moon session. Reserve your seat today: 512-838-6545 https://t.co/OqnJ… 22 hours ago
- Pork Chop, Summer Veg, Corn Butter @foreigndomestic @ Foreign & Domestic instagram.com/p/BX9Han9FDrS/ 1 day ago
- Watermelon and Radish Salad @foreigndomestic @ Foreign & Domestic instagram.com/p/BX9FVEiFUN3/ 1 day ago
- Summer Squash Carpaccio @foreigndomestic @ Foreign & Domestic instagram.com/p/BX9C9VlFueK/ 1 day ago