My go-to place for peaceful stress relief, Gardens on 35th, Street is closing. From now until the 23rd, they are having a sale 50% off all plants and 40% off the goods in the store, including vegetable seeds. As of yesterday afternoon, they had a full supply of seeds, and some vegetable transplants. I got Swiss Chard, Garlic, Chives, and multiplying onions. I’m going to miss that place.
- Farmstand fun! @ Springdale Farm instagram.com/p/BirppgyhTEG/… 2 weeks ago
- Everything you need for your Mother’s Day weekend! Plus jams,… instagram.com/p/BiremXwh2VA/… 2 weeks ago
- It’s looking like a bountiful tomatillo season! instagram.com/p/BiozWMnh6Qj/… 2 weeks ago
- Happy garden! instagram.com/p/BinSoGChbrH/… 2 weeks ago
- Pasta Fungia @ nhymel88 Dinner. @ Springdale Farm instagram.com/p/BifznUUBnBf/… 2 weeks ago