One of my favorite seed companies, Renee’s Garden, has a line of “easy to grow” seeds for gardeners just getting started. While no gardener succeeds at 100% of their growing efforts, failure can be very discouraging. These seeds would be a great way to get started gardening. Renee’s Gardens also has a variety of “easy to grow” seeds for containers.
- Enchiladas @daidue are my favorite in town. #oldschool @ Dai Due instagram.com/p/BacItUsFqo2/ 2 days ago
- @aneelee Thank you! 4 days ago
- This looks awesome! twitter.com/EdenEastAustin… 4 days ago
- Gorgeous Indigo Mudcloth would make a gorgeous wrap or throw! flourish.atx Come to our pop up… instagram.com/p/BaWv1ELlNx_/ 4 days ago
- RT @SpringdaleHM: Thanks @austinwoman! twitter.com/austinwoman/st… 5 days ago