One of my favorite seed companies, Renee’s Garden, has a line of “easy to grow” seeds for gardeners just getting started. While no gardener succeeds at 100% of their growing efforts, failure can be very discouraging. These seeds would be a great way to get started gardening. Renee’s Gardens also has a variety of “easy to grow” seeds for containers.
- Today would be an excellent day to hug a farmer! @springdalefarm @ Springdale Farm instagram.com/p/BW2fWVmFHzO/ 1 day ago
- @keithkreeger Who doesnt love puppies??? 6 days ago
- @jesspryles @broylesa Red jalapenos will start showing up at the farmer's markets soon, but Fiesta usually has them… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 1 week ago
- It's Taco Wednesday @edeneastaustin from 9:00-1:00 during @springdalefarm @ Eden East Austin instagram.com/p/BWcw_6vFLvL/ 1 week ago
- Farmstand Day! @springdalefarm instagram.com/p/BWcu_dTFxTg/ 1 week ago