One of my favorite seed companies, Renee’s Garden, has a line of “easy to grow” seeds for gardeners just getting started. While no gardener succeeds at 100% of their growing efforts, failure can be very discouraging. These seeds would be a great way to get started gardening. Renee’s Gardens also has a variety of “easy to grow” seeds for containers.
- RT @thedishstance: #Giveaway time! Who wants to win some all-natural body products from @SpringdaleHM? THIS GIRL! instagram.com/p/BSKBUlwBCNQ/ #… 13 hours ago
- Slicing is easier after some time in the fridge. #bacon instagram.com/p/BSJOedNlOqf/ 21 hours ago
- Ramping up for mosquito season! #naturalinsectrepellent @ Springdale Farm instagram.com/p/BSHgCMfjQy_/ 1 day ago
- Bacon smoking day! instagram.com/p/BSGziI5l6Wi/ 1 day ago
- New products this morning @springdalefarm; Mojito Body Butter and Sugar Scrub! Fresh for Spring… instagram.com/p/BSEC8Whj4ru/ 2 days ago